Black Panther Who Offered $10K For The Capture of Zimmerman Has Been Arrested

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
But the reason he was arrested was for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. When is he going to be charged for a hate crime?

49 year old Hashim Nzinga, was arrested for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. He recently announced that his group was offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman, the man who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla. Nzinga is the chief of staff of the New Black Panther Party.

According to a DeKalb arrest warrant, Nzinga was in possession of an FN Herstal 5.7 x 28 handgun, which investigators said he pawned at a shop on Rockbridge Road. That alleged transaction would be illegal due to Nzinga’s convictions last month for felony deposit account fraud in Gwinnett County, the DeKalb Sheriff’s Office said.
Black Panther Who Offered $10K For The Capture of Zimmerman Has Been Arrested | Black Like Moi

This happened a while ago, I think. Dude needs to be facing 'solicitation to commit murder' charges on the Zimmerman 'wanted' posters.

This happened a while ago, I think. Dude needs to be facing 'solicitation to commit murder' charges on the Zimmerman 'wanted' posters.

That was what I was trying to point out. When will he be charged for communicating a threat and I do think that could be considered a hate crime.

This is an organization whose ability to scare Whitey appears to be wildly beyond its real influence and power

Hell event the ORIGINAL BLACK PATHER PARTY thinks its a joke.

The New Black Panther Party identifies with the original Black Panther Party and claims to uphold its legacy. It also says that many others see the organization similarly. The NBPP is largely seen by both the general public and by prominent members of the original party[1] as illegitimate. Huey Newton Foundation members, containing a significant number of the original party's leaders, once successfully sued the group; their ultimate objective in doing so — to prevent the NBPP from using the Panther name — appears to have been unsuccessful. In response to the suit, Aaron Michaels branded the original Panthers "has-been wannabe Panthers", adding: "Nobody can tell us who we can call ourselves."[8]

This is an organization whose ability to scare Whitey appears to be wildly beyond its real influence and power

Hell event the ORIGINAL BLACK PATHER PARTY thinks its a joke.

The New Black Panther Party identifies with the original Black Panther Party and claims to uphold its legacy. It also says that many others see the organization similarly. The NBPP is largely seen by both the general public and by prominent members of the original party[1] as illegitimate. Huey Newton Foundation members, containing a significant number of the original party's leaders, once successfully sued the group; their ultimate objective in doing so — to prevent the NBPP from using the Panther name — appears to have been unsuccessful. In response to the suit, Aaron Michaels branded the original Panthers "has-been wannabe Panthers", adding: "Nobody can tell us who we can call ourselves."[8]

None of which is relevant. What is relevant.... they issued a 'dead or alive' poster offering a reward for Zimmerman.

I appreciate that you are rather desperate to pretend it's no big deal.... but soliciting murder is a crime in the US.

The media keeps saying "capture" (which is kidnapping, as Zimmerman is not legally wanted), but the poster and shirts say "dead" (which is solicitation of murder).

Who says the media isn't Liberal (chronically racist, perverted, and dishonest)?

Forum List

Back