Another teenager shot and killed

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
In March 2012 a black teenager was shot and killed by two armed security guards in front of his home. Some are implying this is another Trayvon Martin incident. Now be advised before you imply anything could you at least wait for the investigation to be concluded?

ATLANTA - A distraught mother says that all she wants is justice for her teenage son, who was shot and killed by two African-American security guards just minutes away from his home in metro Atlanta on Saturday night.
Candy Grimes, who insists her son was unarmed, wants police to arrest and prosecute the men who killed 18-year-old Ervin Jefferson. Officers have said that the killers are two private security guards.

Ervin Jefferson, Atlanta teen, shot and killed by private security guards

In March 2012 a black teenager was shot and killed by two armed security guards in front of his home. Some are implying this is another Trayvon Martin incident. Now be advised before you imply anything could you at least wait for the investigation to be concluded?

ATLANTA - A distraught mother says that all she wants is justice for her teenage son, who was shot and killed by two African-American security guards just minutes away from his home in metro Atlanta on Saturday night.
Candy Grimes, who insists her son was unarmed, wants police to arrest and prosecute the men who killed 18-year-old Ervin Jefferson. Officers have said that the killers are two private security guards.

I suggest the guards contact the African embassy for legal advice.

Translation: I'm not a racist, but blacks are evil.

Translation: I'm not a racist, but blacks are evil.

I realize you hate blacks but I must ask why? What have they ever done to you?

Forum List

Back