Black Panther Leader Gets Robbed And then Calls The Po Po (video)

• Banned
I don't know why he called the cops, he should have called his Panther buddies

• Banned
I wonder if this will get him kicked out of the Panther club?

Now that he recognizes that the police can be professional in their duties and help all people, he needs to think about his name (Ali Muhammad) and the religion to which it is attached; one that advocates violence and endorses slavery.

I wish The Public would stop saying that this Dude is a Black Panther because Real Black Panthers handle their businesses on their own but besides that it's currently no U.S. Official Black Panther Party that's active in The U.S.

True Fact!: -> It's a difference between a Real Black Panther & a Black Panther Impersonator.

Thank You!

Peace!

I wish The Public would stop saying that this Dude is a Black Panther because Real Black Panthers handle their businesses on their own but besides that it's currently no U.S. Official Black Panther Party that's active in The U.S.

True Fact!: -> It's a difference between a Real Black Panther & a Black Panther Impersonator.

Thank You!

Peace!
Yes, it just couldn't be that real Black Panthers are pussies.

Do you ever wonder why violent negroes attack in packs?

There is actually two stories here.

First, they police - as they do in 99% of all cases - acted professionally and quickly without regard to the fact that this victim is known to be a very vocal anti-cop activist.

Second, since the robber was black and these people constantly tell us police hate blacks and want to kill them with no provocation, why did they arrest him and not gun him down? Especially since they knew he was armed
Because, once confronted, he obviously complied with them and offered no resistance!
That is something that I tell people all the time - simply do what the police want and nothing bad will happen to you.

Thank You!

Peace!
Yes, it just couldn't be that real Black Panthers are pussies.

Do you ever wonder why violent negroes attack in packs?
Their cowards.

I wish The Public would stop saying that this Dude is a Black Panther because Real Black Panthers handle their businesses on their own but besides that it's currently no U.S. Official Black Panther Party that's active in The U.S.......

And your expertise on the Black Panthers comes from...?

Forum List

Back