"Black" Names

Those who eschew education and pass on attitudes guaranteeing failure are making America great?

No. You focused only on those negros who our racist nation, cheated, and wants us all to blame everything upon them. I was not referring to those Americans.

I was talking about other negros who you might've marginalized and disregarded here.
I'm talking about Negros who:
-fight for the USA on the frontline of current wars as members of the DoD
-fight for the USA on Capitol Hill in Congress
-attending many of hundreds of Universities, as scholars and researchers.
-working at any of our hundreds of Universities, as scholars and Profs.
-paying income taxes at their American jobs ---that they'll soon retire from after 20-30 years now.
-and of course, I have to include these anti-eschewers of education: The Black Inventor Online Museum | Profiles on African American and Black Inventors Over the Last 300 Years

So, in other words, the black people who DON'T give their kids the uneducated ghetto names.

...black people who DON'T give their kids the uneducated ghetto names.

lol

That's the same nonsense told to negros who gave their kids non-European Caucasian names...like... Ludmya? Ayanna? Jahana? or Hakeem?!!

And those four names belong to members of the U.S. Congress

lol

That's the same nonsense told to negros who gave their kids non-European Caucasian names...like... Ludmya? Ayanna? Jahana? or Hakeem?!!

Jahana is Persian. Hakeem is Arabic. Ayanna is African. Ludmya is...either a mangling of Ludmila or made up.

lol

What about Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork? Those four names belong to creatures smarter than any member of the US Congress.

lol

Jahana is Persian. Hakeem is Arabic. Ayanna is African. Ludmya is...either a mangling of Ludmila or made up.

It doesn't matter where the name originated from, once a negro ghetto dweller puts their creativity on it, to name their newborn.

What matters is that those names are not usually belonging to humans who look northern-European. And since nearly everything you contribute here, favors the decision-making of humans who look like northern-Europeans?

...I applied the according logic...

lol

It doesn't matter where the name originated from, once a negro ghetto dweller puts their creativity on it, to name their newborn.

What matters is that those names are not usually belonging to humans who look northern-European. And since nearly everything you contribute here, favors the decision-making of humans who look like northern-Europeans?

Are you on some sort of drugs?

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.
Unique Names for Unique Black Babies. I like it. I mean, really, you old white, dead weight, DNA Draining Bafoons haven't done a thing for the Gene Pool for a very very long time.

Urban blacks are not credited with much education
But they do come up with original names

The best that highly educated whites can come up with are John, James, Theresa, Mary
Ben Carson Candace Owens

lol

Yes. And to find out which drugs, just go check your private physicians' personal notes in your medical files.

lol

Yes. And to find out which drugs, just go check your private physicians' personal notes in your medical files.
You seem to be hallucinating. Lay off the magic mushrooms.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

Here we have another white person trying to tell blacks what to do. First off, the root cause of the problems we face are rooted in racist beliefs and behavior of whites. Blacks don't need to name our kids as whites tell us to. Whites like the OP need to stop being racists.

Black names?? Coal, Charcoal, Pencilead, Graphite, Ash, Sooty, Carbon, Licorice, Onyx, Tar, Crow, etc etc etc...

Greg

I think its stupid that white people think they can tell us what to name our children. I and most Black people have zero fucks to give over what whites consider a proper name.

If we believe in freedom, then we must let people choose the names that they want, the hair style they want (California has just passed a law guaranteeing this right), the clothes they want, the kind of car they want, etc.

I personally may not like their choice or I may personally think their choice is absurd, but too bad! They do not care what I think.

In regard to the ethnicity in question:

a. There is no doubt a historical reason why they choose interesting names.
b. There is no doubt a reason why they choose a particular hair style.

etc.

Of course, their choices WILL affect how other people of ALL ethnicities (including people of the same ethnicity in question) perceive that person, but IF that person is prepared to accept the consequences, then more power to him/her.

I think its stupid that white people think they can tell us what to name our children. I and most Black people have zero fucks to give over what whites consider a proper name.

You could always change your name to "Dilligaf".

Greg

This thread needs to be renamed:

Black racists run wild!
When I worked in prison I had call to take a young black kids ID card. I read his name and couldn't quite understand the first name, then it clicked. His first name was yermajesty. Not kidding. Smh.

Forum List

Back