BLACK murders WHITE --where are the headlines?!

What is clear is that a majority of whites think we dont have a police problem.....we have a black problem. It's a huge reason Trump took it in 2016.....people saw Charlotte and Ferguson and said, "Fuck this!!"
..it's one of the reasons I voted for Mr Trump--plus the bullshit MSM on Charlotte and Ferguson

Let me guess, he is your son...right?

Nope. My son is a cop. And, unlike you, he’s not afraid of nor jealous of young black men.

Ummmm, I am not afraid either.

Sure you are.

Nope. I'm not afraid of anything but an out of control government.

Said a Trump supporter.

Let us know when he actually violates the COTUS like your hero, the obummer did every week.

What is clear is that a majority of whites think we dont have a police problem.....we have a black problem. It's a huge reason Trump took it in 2016.....people saw Charlotte and Ferguson and said, "Fuck this!!"
..it's one of the reasons I voted for Mr Trump--plus the bullshit MSM on Charlotte and Ferguson

You and 60 million others.

It's the elephant in the room....never will see it on any media outlet. But America watched Ferguson, Baltimore and Charlotte and summed up that their country was morphing into a shithole. Outside of big urban area's, Americans didnt want their towns being set ablaze by savages. Voters knew Trump would out a stop to st00pid stuff.

Btw..... nobody cares about the popular vote:fingerscrossed::hhello::hhello:

Nope. My son is a cop. And, unlike you, he’s not afraid of nor jealous of young black men.

Sure you are.

Said a Trump supporter.

Let us know when he actually violates the COTUS like your hero, the obummer did every week.

We’ve reached clown level, folks.

....where are the headlines about the BLACK murdering a WHITE!!!!!!?? a young WHITE girl...a very heinous crime against a person of another race.....
..a CRIME--stabbing an innocent person---not self defense at all
....if a white cop defends himself from a jackass black CRIMINAL---OMG!!!! RACE RACE RACE
Rashaun Weaver was taken into custody
24779650-8007679-image-m-8_1581790526889.jpg

NYPD arrests second teenager in connection to stabbing murder of Tessa Majors | Daily Mail Online
Well, the media ignored it because it doesn't fit their narrative. If it had been a WHITE teenager stabbing a black kid, this would have been ALL OVER the lamestream media.
Maybe just maybe if your red white and fucked up president would get off the media's nuts, we'd hear shit like this and just for the record, ppl of all colors are murdered every damn day....may this young lady rest in peace and her accusers get a fair trial and burn afterwards, if found guilty!! Feel better

Sure you are.

Said a Trump supporter.

Well, the left, anyway

....where are the headlines about the BLACK murdering a WHITE!!!!!!?? a young WHITE girl...a very heinous crime against a person of another race.....
....if a white cop defends himself from a jackass black CRIMINAL---OMG!!!! RACE RACE RACE

NYPD arrests second teenager in connection to stabbing murder of Tessa Majors | Daily Mail Online
Well, the media ignored it because it doesn't fit their narrative. If it had been a WHITE teenager stabbing a black kid, this would have been ALL OVER the lamestream media.
Maybe just maybe if your red white and fucked up president would get off the media's nuts, we'd hear shit like this and just for the record, ppl of all colors are murdered every damn day....may this young lady rest in peace and her accusers get a fair trial and burn afterwards, if found guilty!! Feel better
You ARE a racist loon. Congratulations!

Loon Laugher
Blacks comprise 1/7th the total population yet commit 70% of the crimes
Can you explain that solid sure fire Fact covering many decades?

Sure you are.

Said a Trump supporter.

Oh hell, sugar, you were clown level the day you were born. Now. Where has trump violated the COTUS?

Loon Laugher

Not endorsing your numbers, but the issue relates to class and economic oppression and not skin color.

What are the crime statistics by income?
Do you know? Do you care?

Asshole.

Sure you are.

Said a Trump supporter.

Oh hell, sugar, you were clown level the day you were born. Now. Where has trump violated the COTUS?

Sugar? Are you gay?

Loon Laugher

Not endorsing your numbers, but the issue relates to class and economic oppression and not skin color.

Asshole.

Soooooo, if you're poor it's okay to commit crimes?

Said a Trump supporter.

Sugar? Are you gay?

You a homophobe?

Answer the question.

Its too bad NY doesnt still have the electric chair

Loon Laugher

Asshole.
Sorry the facts and your attempt to deflect them caused an emotional wounding and thus name calling outburst from you
What time do you get out of the safe space recovery chamber?

Down with old white men D.D. Teoli Jr. lr.jpg

Nowadays MSM loves to glorify the blacks like they are the best thing since sliced bread. But do you ever hear that +/- 52% of the murder in the USA is done by +/-6.3% of the pop? The 6.3% doing all the murder is black males. Do you honestly think that there is a conspiracy to just put black's in prison? Or is it because blacks do most of the crime? Growing up from grade 2 to high school, my best friend was black. Few whites in my neighborhood, and if white they were old adults. But mostly blacks, with a few Mexicans. Mexicans never bothered me. Blacks as well as $$ was a big reason I left L.A. in 1989. And when I say I moved away because of blacks, it is not for a dislike of blacks...it was for a dislike of being attacked by racist blacks. I don't care who I live near, just don't attack me.

As a kid my family was poor and I grew up adjacent to South. L.A. So being attacked by racist blacks was something I just lived with. Living there for 35 years I was almost killed a number of times from blacks. My family was driving in Watts one time to look at the Watts Towers. A black guy stopped in front of our car at the stoplight, bent over to look us in the eyes and aimed his finger at us pretending to shoot. Back in the 80's blacks liked shooting at people on the Santa Monica freeway. I've been taken aim at by blacks in cars that tried to run me off the road on my m/c. / road rage / racist rage. Blacks likes to play 'the match game' were they would ask white people for a match. If the person said they didn't have a match they would shoot them. Another time a car of 4 blacks drove up to me near 30th Street and Exposition. They asked me what time it was, I looked at my watch and boom the gun was in my face and wallet gone.

But it started much earlier than this. From walking home from the market or school and being jumped for being white, to a couple of blacks holding me down in the pool and almost drowning me to going to a cub scout meeting and having blacks threatening to get me as I walked home. A gal I was dating told me a black guy broke a beer or soda bottle off her car as she drove by on Jefferson Blvd near Vermont. Blacks are very racially prejudiced. Maybe it is pent up anger from hundreds of years ago with slavery. But sooner or later we all gotta move on. Or are the blacks still going to be trying to kill whitey in a hundred years? A thousand years? I'm glad I moved away decades before the blacks / gangs got into guns wholesale.

Loon Laugher

Asshole.

Soooooo, if you're poor it's okay to commit crimes?

Nope. Never said that.

Lame try.

Said a Trump supporter.

Sugar? Are you gay?

You a homophobe?

Answer the question.

No. I am not a homophobe.

Loon Laugher

Asshole.
Sorry the facts and your attempt to deflect them caused an emotional wounding and thus name calling outburst from you
What time do you get out of the safe space recovery chamber?

You don’t care about the crime stats by income do you?

This case has been in the news. I read it CNN online. Where have you been? What more do you want? Why do you want it?

Forum List

Back