GOP Candidate against red flag

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
N.M. GOP Candidate Claire Chase Releases Ad Against Democrat Proposed Gun Law
proxy

New Mexico Republican congressional candidate Claire Chase is speaking out against new gun legislation in the state. Chase released a campaign ad on Thursday and said the proposed ‘red flag’ gun law approved by the state’s Democrat-led legislature is unconstitutional.

Couldn't embed the vid, on the link

proxy

New Mexico Republican congressional candidate Claire Chase is speaking out against new gun legislation in the state. Chase released a campaign ad on Thursday and said the proposed ‘red flag’ gun law approved by the state’s Democrat-led legislature is unconstitutional.

“Well, today I have a few words for those liberals in Santa Fe,” she continued. “Come and take them.”
EXCLUSIVE: Republican Claire Chase Uses .308 Cal Rifle To Show What She Thinks Of Red Flag Laws

--------------------------------------------
Well if shes not a danger to herself and or others she need not worry about it.

I figure why tramp is so pro on guns, he expects the militias to protect him when he loses.
Liberal in NM are a danger to the Republic

“Well, today I have a few words for those liberals in Santa Fe,” she continued. “Come and take them.”
EXCLUSIVE: Republican Claire Chase Uses .308 Cal Rifle To Show What She Thinks Of Red Flag Laws

I figure why tramp is so pro on guns, he expects the militias to protect him when he loses.

The people voted didn't they, is Claire Chase trying to overturn their vote?

In that case she might want to run for a state campaign.

You have no room to speak.
You’re a democrat. The democrats have spent the past three years trying to overturn the vote.

proxy

Good for her

Guys like this former high school Valedictorian?
mp78bdj1zxg41.jpg

Just because someone wins an election doesn't give them the right to take away the Rights of the losers.

America is a nation of laws

mp78bdj1zxg41.jpg

Lol....that whole tying Trump to Nazi's thing! How has that strategy working for ya?:abgg2q.jpg:

Red flag laws are ghey

Only bobbleheads on the left think they'd stop mass shootings.....intellectual cripples.

Red Flag laws are unconstitutional as they deprive the people of basic rights before any Due Process.

IMHO, if someone has their guns deprived by a Red Flag law, and they are subsequently the victim of crime, the party responsible for confiscating their weapons is a co-conspirator in the crime that could have been stopped.

Red flag laws are ghey

Only bobbleheads on the left think they'd stop mass shootings.....intellectual cripples.

Red Flag laws are unconstitutional as they deprive the people of basic rights before any Due Process.

IMHO, if someone has their guns deprived by a Red Flag law, and they are subsequently the victim of crime, the party responsible for confiscating their weapons is a co-conspirator in the crime that could have been stopped.
The SC Heller decision reaffirmed the right to regulate firearms.
Supreme Court gun rights decision: A win or a setback?

mp78bdj1zxg41.jpg
You can find people like that on both sides

I have a new neighbor no one can stand. Lies so bad he tells a new one every 5 min. He is from NH, then IND, then VT. Cut my corner tree down, 160 year old sugar maple. I confronted him, said "well I have written permission from you to cut it" SAY WGAT FUKSTICK? Guy is witsec, try and find anything on him.

This is the people call RED FLAG.

Red flag laws are ghey

False! All a judge has to do is determine if someone is a danger to others or themselves. I do not want those people walking around with loaded guns.

Red flag laws are ghey

False! All a judge has to do is determine if someone is a danger to others or themselves. I do not want those people walking around with loaded guns.

How about if the Judge is wrong, and the supposed "dangerous" person is eventually found to be safe?

Shouldn't the judge be held responsible if the falsely accused is a victim of crime in the mean time?

A lot of American towns are very dangerous. Going out without packing heat is basically signing your own death warrant, you know

Forum List

Back