BLACK murders WHITE --where are the headlines?!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....where are the headlines about the BLACK murdering a WHITE!!!!!!?? a young WHITE girl...a very heinous crime against a person of another race.....
..a CRIME--stabbing an innocent person---not self defense at all
....if a white cop defends himself from a jackass black CRIMINAL---OMG!!!! RACE RACE RACE
Rashaun Weaver was taken into custody
24779650-8007679-image-m-8_1581790526889.jpg

NYPD arrests second teenager in connection to stabbing murder of Tessa Majors | Daily Mail Online

....where are the headlines about the BLACK murdering a WHITE!!!!!!?? a young WHITE girl...a very heinous crime against a person of another race.....
....if a white cop defends himself from a jackass black CRIMINAL---OMG!!!! RACE RACE RACE

NYPD arrests second teenager in connection to stabbing murder of Tessa Majors | Daily Mail Online
Well, the media ignored it because it doesn't fit their narrative. If it had been a WHITE teenager stabbing a black kid, this would have been ALL OVER the lamestream media.

We need to do away with rules preventing the release of information on juvie crimes.

Well, the media ignored it because it doesn't fit their narrative. If it had been a WHITE teenager stabbing a black kid, this would have been ALL OVER the lamestream media.
Well never know because white yutes dont stab black college girls

Doesn't fit their narrative. Dead whites are useless. Dead blacks, but only those killed by whites, are VERY useful. Dead blacks killed by other blacks are useless corpses.

Chaching!! $$$

My investment in tissue and lotion manufacturers pays off again.

Nothing gives RW nutbags a jolt more than a murder that lets them blame an entire race.

Take it easy, fellas. You don’t wanna get hurt.

This happened a while ago, and it was reported on quite a bit while the suspects were at large, and the reporting kept on about it until they got one in custody and had a line on the others. That is when the media let up on the story.

I love how "youths" and "teens" have become code words for "black".

If it's a white who harms a black...you know damn well they will shout that across the headline!

This is why I always carry a job application with me...GUARANTEED to scare those "teens" off at first sight!

Forum List

Back