Black Men

In you opinion, which steroetypes are true about most black men?

• They are uneducated.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are dangerous.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • They have poor personal hygene.

• They are criminals/drug dealers.

• They are lazy.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They are sexual predators.

• They are racist.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • They are dead-beat dads.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • They are impulsive.

• None of the above.

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
ah.. yes.. so "blacks who support black" is NOT racist while "whites who support whites" is.
Whites do supports white, they just don't state it outright and more blacks still continue to throw their dollars away to non-black owned businesses, are we now racist for not supporting black businesses? Your logic is retarded Shogun, since you believe something is racist by nonwhites only for the reason that if whites did it they wouldn't get away with it.

got it, city monkey! You can go back to robbing liquor stores and avoiding child support now.

The majority of blacks don't rob liquor stores, but if you want to use racist stereotypes to insult people, stay off the internet trying to attract underaged girls you pedophile.

As a white man whited out in a white world I joined the Navy, it was in those hollowed showers that I learned to re-think my race, heritage, image, and penile visage.

I think my father may have been John Shaft.

It was in those showers I came to understand how super my fly really was.

We all know that there are stereotypes of black men. Which ones do you believe are true of the majority of black men?

They have dark skin.
I concur
Their hair grows course and curly instead of strait. Their afros and dreadlocks are much, MUCH cooler than most white guys who try.

I second that
Of the last two times I was broke down along side the road in another state, both times it was a black man that stop to assist me.

Well DUH. They love white women ! :lol:

Can you blame them?

Forum List

Back