Black Men Help Elderly White Woman

12558000_BG3.jpg

Blacks are animals.

The defendant is an animal. And so are you, for painting everyone with his skin color with the same brush.

First of all, for all we know, your Black which is why you say what you say! Second of all, if you are White, you probably live in a small secluded town where the only Black people you see are on TV that are all made to look like wonderful people which means that your BRAINWASHED! I will admit that there are a FEW good Blacks however, since they are only 12-13% of the American population, their race commits far too many crimes of violence because it's their nature! Now, go ahead and continue living in your Diversity fantasy world but, don't think we all have to follow you off a cliff!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Crime is not a "blacks only" or "blacks mostly" problem.
Yes it is.

I could find hundereds of storys of blacks attacking, raping and murdering elderly white women.

You try to find one story of whites attacking, raping and murdering elderly black women.

Yes it is.

I could find hundereds of storys of blacks attacking, raping and murdering elderly white women.

You try to find one story of whites attacking, raping and murdering elderly black women.

I live in a city where the overwhelming majority is white, and we have a crime problem. And most of the people doing the crimes is white methheads or white oxy freaks. You are an idiot, and a bigot.

Where is the hate crime? Imagine a white punk beating a 87 year old black woman. Jesse Jackson and Sharpton would be in the streets screaming racist America. Yet not hate crime from this monster. Interesting!

You are wrong-o, you dingbat. Get out of the house more and meet some people -- of all colors. Crime is not a "blacks only" or "blacks mostly" problem.

I will admit I see a paradox! I have a few of black friends and most are well educated and not racist, but then you read the stats Blacks commit far more crimes than their population percentages and African countries are by FAR the worst off and most brutal countries in the world. Even in the western hemisphere black run countries like Haiti and Jamaica are just shit holes.

I try to stay away from the think that Africans are less intelligent and much more violence prone that whites and yellows, because I see much different in my day to day real interactions with blacks, but its becoming harder to do.

I will admit I see a paradox! I have a few of black friends and most are well educated and not racist, but then you read the stats Blacks commit far more crimes than their population percentages and African countries are by FAR the worst off and most brutal countries in the world. Even in the western hemisphere black run countries like Haiti and Jamaica are just shit holes.

I try to stay away from the think that Africans are less intelligent and much more violence prone that whites and yellows, because I see much different in my day to day real interactions with blacks, but its becoming harder to do.

Are you being facetious or do you just not see the obvious?

Yes it is.

I live in a city where the overwhelming majority is white, and we have a crime problem. And most of the people doing the crimes is white methheads or white oxy freaks. You are an idiot, and a bigot.

You're the idiot. You live in a city were there are few minorities so perforce the only crime IS white crime. Unless your city is a statistical anomaly you live in a low crime area. Haven't you seen enough of graphs and charts showing the correlation of crime and percentage of minority population?

You're the idiot. You live in a city were there are few minorities so perforce the only crime IS white crime. Unless your city is a statistical anomaly you live in a low crime area. Haven't you seen enough of graphs and charts showing the correlation of crime and percentage of minority population?

Actually, you're the moron. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with poverty.

Forum List

Back