Black Men Help Elderly White Woman

Hes all yours and he has plenty of company

Then I guess that means the "kill cracker babies" guy is all yours.

Or is that different? Somehow?

I dont know any of the guys views other than he is a racist.

This poster here though has agreed with the ideas of the right regularly.

Now how many posters on here on the left talk like these racist righties?
I can see there's no point in continuing this. I rebuke those on the right for their racism...did so in this thread, even...but that means nothing to you. You're too busy painting everyone on the right as racist.

Well...bye.

Two "leftys" are walking down the street when they notice a beaten up elderly women. As they start walking away, one lefty looks at the other lefty and says "we need to find who beat up this old lady" and the other lefty says "ya because who ever beat up this old lady is going to need help".

Hes all yours and he has plenty of company

You are so stupid. Seriously, I agree with some things the Democratic party believes in, but I don't think anyone here is going to accuse me of being a Democrat. Same difference. A fucking loon is a fucking loon regardless of if they agree with a few rational thoughts. Tank is a loon.

It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with poverty.
There are far more poor whites in America then there are of any other race. Still there are no storys of whites beating, raping, or murdering a elderly person of color.

Back to reality:

80 year old white WWII veteran beat by blacks:

80-year-old veteran beaten, robbed in Highlands; police looking for suspects | WHAS11.com | Louisville News, Breaking News | WHAS11.com | News for Louisville, Kentucky

Really?

White Supremacist With Hitler Tattoo Goes On Trial For Beating Elderly Black Man | News One

Probably buddy of yours:

BALTIMORE – A convicted sex offender with a tattoo of Adolf Hitler on his midsection is scheduled to go on trial Tuesday in what authorities say was an unprovoked beating of an elderly black fisherman.

Calvin Lockner faces charges including armed carjacking and armed robbery in the beating of James Privott (pruh-VAHT’) last August while the victim was fishing in a south Baltimore park. Court documents show Lockner confessed to the beating and said it wouldn’t have happened if the man had been white.

Lockner will be tried alongside 18-year-old Zachary Watson. Watson told police he didn’t participate in the beating. A second teenager had his case moved to juvenile court.

Lockner is an avowed white supremacist who’s been incarcerated for most of the past decade.

You are so stupid. Seriously, I agree with some things the Democratic party believes in, but I don't think anyone here is going to accuse me of being a Democrat. Same difference. A fucking loon is a fucking loon regardless of if they agree with a few rational thoughts. Tank is a loon.

and hes a right wing loon

no stupid, he's a loon PERIOD

Just like I don't use a brush to paint you as a left wing liar, you're just a liar.

no stupid, he's a loon PERIOD

Just like I don't use a brush to paint you as a left wing liar, you're just a liar.

Go get one lie.

You cant but I can find plenty of posts of you calling people *******.

You are wrong-o, you dingbat. Get out of the house more and meet some people -- of all colors. Crime is not a "blacks only" or "blacks mostly" problem.

Crime is actually a blacks-and-Hispanics-mostly problem. The FBI records these stats. Google "The Color of Crime" for a run-down.

Yes, whites commit some crime. But when it comes to murder, for instance, did you know that a black is 50 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO KILL A WHITE than vice-versa?

Wow! Facts: a liberal's worst friend.

It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with poverty.
There are far more poor whites in America then there are of any other race. Still there are no storys of whites beating, raping, or murdering a elderly person of color.

Back to reality:

80 year old white WWII veteran beat by blacks:

80-year-old veteran beaten, robbed in Highlands; police looking for suspects | WHAS11.com | Louisville News, Breaking News | WHAS11.com | News for Louisville, Kentucky

Really?

White Supremacist With Hitler Tattoo Goes On Trial For Beating Elderly Black Man | News One

Probably buddy of yours:

BALTIMORE – A convicted sex offender with a tattoo of Adolf Hitler on his midsection is scheduled to go on trial Tuesday in what authorities say was an unprovoked beating of an elderly black fisherman.

Calvin Lockner faces charges including armed carjacking and armed robbery in the beating of James Privott (pruh-VAHT’) last August while the victim was fishing in a south Baltimore park. Court documents show Lockner confessed to the beating and said it wouldn’t have happened if the man had been white.

Lockner will be tried alongside 18-year-old Zachary Watson. Watson told police he didn’t participate in the beating. A second teenager had his case moved to juvenile court.

Lockner is an avowed white supremacist who’s been incarcerated for most of the past decade.

Do you really think skinheads are the criminal problem in America? Have you EVER spent a single day in an American criminal courtroom?

All you blind "non-racist" conservatives need to wake... the... hell... up.

I can pretty much guarantee you that the criminal defendant class in America is a pretty steady stream of largely black and Hispanic defendants, especially when it comes to the heavy shit: robbery, burglary, murder. Whites beat their wives and drive drunk.

Read "Hispanic Crime Wave" by Heather MacDonald.

Read "The Color of Crime" by AmRen.

Hell, read the FBI stats...

You know, that organization of white supremacists...

Check this out:

VDARE.com: 02/13/05 - Mapping The Unmentionable: Race And Crime

There was only one article with a strong match, but this 1999 essay was surprisingly blunt: "Janet Reno's Justice Department flatly states that 'blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide.'"

Wanna stick your nose in that pile of shit on the floor of your race-denying condo, daveman? Tell me how it smells. I know... truth stinks. But pointing it out is the first step.

Last edited:
Check this out:

There was only one article with a strong match, but this 1999 essay was surprisingly blunt: "Janet Reno's Justice Department flatly states that 'blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide.'"

Wanna stick your nose in that pile of shit on the floor of your race-denying condo, daveman? Tell me how it smells. I know... truth stinks. But pointing it out is the first step.

Check THIS out, in the 90s blacks were also three times as likely to live in poverty as whites. Once again indicating that poverty is the source of crime.

Poverty trends by race

I can pretty much guarantee you that the criminal defendant class in America is a pretty steady stream of largely black and Hispanic defendants, especially when it comes to the heavy shit: robbery, burglary, murder. Whites beat their wives and drive drunk.
And you forgot that white males commit the lion's share of white collar crime. Think Enron, mortgage scams etc. If you think corruption in the business world and in government isn't the worst danger this country is facing then you are an idiot. The harm a drug dealer or a mugger causes is nothing to what Bernie Madoff did or to what credit card companies do to entrap thier customers into endless and increasing debt. The number of people falling into poverty in this country is increasing and that is having a direct effect on the crime rate in poor neighborhoods. But crime includes more than what happens in the slums. It includes illegal schemes and rackets set up in posh condos and exclusive suburbs. Institutional violence is more destructive and far reaching and in this country that anything that happens in poor neighborhoods. If institutional violence and greed could be checked, we wouldn't even have the number of poor neighborhoods that we do. People who do not live in stress because of economic disadvantage are less likely to become violent. Putting an end to corruption and institutional violence will put an end to poverty and thus an end to the high rate of violent crime among the poor.

I just reported you to Homeland Security for saying that. They're here talking to me now, and I've convinced them that I'm just trying to draw out white supremacists like you. They'll be over shortly.
Well, if anyone would recognize a white supremacist, it's you.

Stop being so Jewish. Unless you are a Jew, in which case, I guess that's to be expected.

hitlerdancecopyao1.jpg

Check this out:

Go cry, emo kid.

29lcrpy.jpg

You are wrong-o, you dingbat. Get out of the house more and meet some people -- of all colors. Crime is not a "blacks only" or "blacks mostly" problem.

Crime is actually a blacks-and-Hispanics-mostly problem. The FBI records these stats. Google "The Color of Crime" for a run-down.

Yes, whites commit some crime. But when it comes to murder, for instance, did you know that a black is 50 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO KILL A WHITE than vice-versa?

Kind of full of shit are we?

Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2008

out of 10 million arrests, whites represented 7 million of those arrests.

Kind of full of shit are we?

Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2008

out of 10 million arrests, whites represented 7 million of those arrests.

Billy's a Nazi. He's already screwed in the head. :lol:

Check this out:

Check THIS out, in the 90s blacks were also three times as likely to live in poverty as whites. Once again indicating that poverty is the source of crime.

Poverty trends by race

Exactly. Here in Spokane with a very small minority population it is white poor people commiting most of the crimes. We had something like the 2nd worst Meth problem in the US, and I think this last year we top the list for crimes related to Oxycotin. Walgreen put the first safes for Oxycotin in here. And trust me it is not black people robbing these pharmacies.

Forum List

Back