Black Lives Matter

we just need to stop the blame game

we are all cut from the same cloth
we all are born the same way
we will all die

enough

This is just a silly platitude. By examining the situation and coming to terms with what's going on and who's to blame for what, we can begin to do something about the problem. We can begin with the Ferguson shooting and how blacks refused to accept the FACTS of the case, deciding instead to promote a false narrative.

BLM has morphed into No Lives Matter.

Just sayin'.

I'd be shocked if you said something intelligent, ass clown.
It wasn't me talking about the Confederacy like that. Ultra racist? Nah, states' rights. Militant? It was just a fort, for gods' sakes. Bigots? Hey, they're blacks after all. Murdering? No way, property can't be murdered.

Have some decency.

I'd be shocked if you said something intelligent, ass clown.
It wasn't me talking about the Confederacy like that. Ultra racist? Nah, states' rights. Militant? It was just a fort, for gods' sakes. Bigots? Hey, they're blacks after all. Murdering? No way, property can't be murdered.

Have some decency.
Moron.

We can begin with the Ferguson shooting and how blacks refused to accept the FACTS of the case, deciding instead to promote a false narrative.
See? Racism in America has always been the black people's fault.

we will all die

enough

True, we are all born the same way and we will all die. It truly is what happens in between that creates the differences and we can't bring this together without reality checks.

Black lives matter? To who?

Black on black violence contradicts the motto.

Black murder rate of their own race condridicts the motto.

The single parent household rate which is incredibly high, condridicts the motto.

Yes, finger pointing needs to end. Some need to point that finger at themselves.

The Black Lives Matter movement has never been about black lives mattering. It's been a racist attack against white culture and a call for special treatment for blacks.
When was racism in America not the fault of black people?

Sure it is all their fault. If they just didn't exist, you wouldn't have to go to all that trouble to be so racist.

we will all die

enough

This is just a silly platitude. By examining the situation and coming to terms with what's going on and who's to blame for what, we can begin to do something about the problem. We can begin with the Ferguson shooting and how blacks refused to accept the FACTS of the case, deciding instead to promote a false narrative.
Platitudes are platitudes because they are so true they are repeated until they lose their punch. Bonzi is right.

I don't think Hitler is still alive? (.... if you get my drift ....)
I wish I had the words to explain cogently, but I see BLM as being scornfully misunderstood by a hostile opponent. And the job is made even more difficult because of the over-zealous actions of those who think murder is a solution to injustice when any fool can see it only steels the resolve, and kills any effort to any understanding in any opponent who would otherwise hear. OTOH, the rhetoric of opposing fools about wanting race wars and blacks wanting MORE privilege than whites instead of the more truthfully EQUAL privilege, or that opponents don't care about the murder of police on that thin blue line, these bullies are feeding the flames too, and in some cases, loving the controversy. There's no denying the fools on both sides are keeping the anger high and deadly. And also kills hope that America will ever achieve the dream of "crown thy good with brotherhood". Once that was our greatest strength. Now all we do is weaken ourselves.
Where were the BLM marches in Chicago when 54 blacks were murdered during a weekend?

By no stretch of the imagination should "humanity" ever be represented by a bunch of ultra racist, militant, murdering bigots.

BLM IS a modern day DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.
Wait a minute, 007. Which side are you saying is the "ultra racist, militant, murdering bigots" you are talking about? Seems like the base question is who did it first? Is BLM an action or is it a reaction? Either way, too many on either side of the issue have died, and all that does is feed the haters.

I don't think Hitler is still alive? (.... if you get my drift ....)
I wish I had the words to explain cogently, but I see BLM as being scornfully misunderstood by a hostile opponent. And the job is made even more difficult because of the over-zealous actions of those who think murder is a solution to injustice when any fool can see it only steels the resolve, and kills any effort to any understanding in any opponent who would otherwise hear. OTOH, the rhetoric of opposing fools about wanting race wars and blacks wanting MORE privilege than whites instead of the more truthfully EQUAL privilege, or that opponents don't care about the murder of police on that thin blue line, these bullies are feeding the flames too, and in some cases, loving the controversy. There's no denying the fools on both sides are keeping the anger high and deadly. And also kills hope that America will ever achieve the dream of "crown thy good with brotherhood". Once that was our greatest strength. Now all we do is weaken ourselves.
Where were the BLM marches in Chicago when 54 blacks were murdered during a weekend?
Your point is valid, but somehow I see it as an excuse to you for maintaining the status quo. All 'inner-cities' need so much more than policing by men and women untrained as proxy parents, teachers, mentors, councilors, and missing fathers.

We can begin with the Ferguson shooting and how blacks refused to accept the FACTS of the case, deciding instead to promote a false narrative.
See? Racism in America has always been the black people's fault.

I never suggested such a thing. You and the idiot who rated this BS are dishonest people.

Forum List

Back