Black Lives Matter

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
13731704_1270920782919933_8812793423248561091_n.jpg

The Black Lives Matter movement has never been about black lives mattering. It's been a racist attack against white culture and a call for special treatment for blacks.

Anyone that values human life knows that all lives matter.

KKK members may think black lives don't matter, but what % of the population is that? 0.001%? Less?

Focussing on a single race like BLM does is the very definition of racist.

I don't think Hitler is still alive? (.... if you get my drift ....)

if they actually ever mattered to the people that should care the most (their mothers) they would be protesting outside of a gangs hangout and not protesting the police.

just guessing, but I'd say that more blacks have killed other blacks in Chicago than the cops of killed nationally.

I don't think Hitler is still alive? (.... if you get my drift ....)
I wish I had the words to explain cogently, but I see BLM as being scornfully misunderstood by a hostile opponent. And the job is made even more difficult because of the over-zealous actions of those who think murder is a solution to injustice when any fool can see it only steels the resolve, and kills any effort to any understanding in any opponent who would otherwise hear. OTOH, the rhetoric of opposing fools about wanting race wars and blacks wanting MORE privilege than whites instead of the more truthfully EQUAL privilege, or that opponents don't care about the murder of police on that thin blue line, these bullies are feeding the flames too, and in some cases, loving the controversy. There's no denying the fools on both sides are keeping the anger high and deadly. And also kills hope that America will ever achieve the dream of "crown thy good with brotherhood". Once that was our greatest strength. Now all we do is weaken ourselves.

Actually all lives do matter in the eyes of the law and society, the BLM movement is nothing more than a divisive measure taken by those who wish to see more violence and more death for all lives not just black lives.

The Black Lives Matter movement has never been about black lives mattering. It's been a racist attack against white culture and a call for special treatment for blacks.
When was racism in America not the fault of black people?

By no stretch of the imagination should "humanity" ever be represented by a bunch of ultra racist, militant, murdering bigots.

BLM IS a modern day DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.

By no stretch of the imagination should "humanity" ever be represented by a bunch of ultra racist, militant, murdering bigots.
Don't talk about the Confederacy like that, they have feelings too.

we just need to stop the blame game

we are all cut from the same cloth
we all are born the same way
we will all die

enough

We all know racism in America is the fault of black people.

After all, if they hadn't been slaves they wouldn't have been reviled.

This is a giant straw man post. BLM is a political organization, and to suggest that this politically inspired group represents "humanity " , and therefore we should all be concerned is a huge lie. Sorry, not buying your bumper sticker post.

Forum List

Back