Black Lives Matter

Platitudes are platitudes because they are so true they are repeated until they lose their punch. Bonzi is right.

Overused to the point of little meaning, which was my point.

platitude

: a banal, trite, or stale remark

trite

(of a remark, opinion, or idea) overused and consequently of little import

Black lives do matter....as do the lives of all other races. The trouble with BLM is their insistence that the police are biased against blacks based upon the percentage of blacks in jail or prison compared to the percentage of blacks in the overall population. The unvarnished truth is that a higher percentage of blacks are caught committing crimes. It stands to reason that a higher percentage of blacks would be incarcerated.

Recently (and I don't recall his name) a black college professor studied the deaths of blacks at the hands of police and found (to his own surprise) that whites are more likely to be shot by police than blacks.

The hatred of police is despicable and anarchist. The only thing standing between a civilized society and anarchy is the police. Support your local police, regardless of their color. Police personnel put their lives on the line every day in performance of their sworn duty. They are underpaid and overworked.

BLM can kiss my ass! What they need to do is start whippin' some black gang members asses when they kill innocent blacks in drive by shootings and gang fights.

Last edited:
Like everyone and everything in life, people want to be in the spotlight.

It's not about anything more than being noticed. Everyone has equal rights already.

So dumb.

To all the BLM bigots, they only injustice here is how violent blacks are, they attack and kill whites far more than whites kill blacks. Also get this through your assinine, insipid, fat, and hate filled melons: there is NO fucking injustice with relation to arrests and offenses, none. Blacks commit more crime, they SHOULD be arrested more.

upload image online

Obammy Holder Lynch will get what they wanted. Big winner in all this "blame cops, kill cops" is steet thugs dealing drugs. Cops will let them rule. They won't be pulled over during transport. Further weaken America youth thru drugs. Quicker collapse. Part of plan along with flood of illegal and bad muslim scum.

I did not think this up, credit to other who will go un-named unless you force it ir guess it. I hate what these leftist commie do.

13731704_1270920782919933_8812793423248561091_n.jpg

I am humanity, and I didn't need to clarify it, quit speaking for me asshole

I'm not speaking for anyone, I like the quote, I do agree - but that is my opinion.
If you think certain lives matter more than others well - I'd be curious to hear why if you cared to share

Quit putting words into my mouth, I only said quit speaking for me, both you and the quote.

It is the quote, and you, that seeks to single out a group of people, not me. The Stalinists called BLM are the ones that think they are more important.

Police lives matter as USA has a huge investment into them. A criminal with a massive rap sheet matters far less. Take Freddie gray....6 Police on trial for that scum? He could not exist in BALT society. Criminals fighting or resisting arrest are armed with fist teeth elbows etc. Always armed, maybe with a weapon?

I choose the Cops 100%. Shoot the threat when needed. No pblm.

I'm not speaking for anyone, I like the quote, I do agree - but that is my opinion.
If you think certain lives matter more than others well - I'd be curious to hear why if you cared to share

Quit putting words into my mouth, I only said quit speaking for me, both you and the quote.

It is the quote, and you, that seeks to single out a group of people, not me. The Stalinists called BLM are the ones that think they are more important.

I'm not speaking for anyone you nut case
Take a chill pill and call yourself in the morning

I'm not speaking for anyone you nut case
Take a chill pill and call yourself in the morning

slower intellect, I should have noticed by the way you like slogans on posters, ok then I will come down to your level

Focussing on a single race like BLM does is the very definition of racist.

Yeah, if you don't know the definition of it then I'd see how you'd think that

As if you do coon boy?

No BLM isn't racist, because they don't believe blacks are superior. Just like all the whites yall accuse of being racist are likewise not racist.

coon boy?? wtf is wrong with you? what a jackass thing to say.

smh

Forum List

Back