Black lives have to matter with black people first!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I wish the BLM movement had come about ions ago, before we lost yet another generation to crime, poverty and self hatred. Here we are in the 21st century still debating issues that have been around since the boat ride of 1776. There are websites after websites of blacks arguing over white women, hatred of ghetto black chic, dissin each other over looks, hair, skin tone...the list is endless. Those in disbelief, Youtube this shit someday, if your black, you'll cringe in sheer shame.

Black lives have to matter to us FIRST. This wonderful movement focusing just on cops killing nigga's is so wrong for these times, because we're loosing yet another generation to self imposed black hatred. We're all in this prison of denial. We're pretending we're loved by all races, especially white folk, that is all is well as long as it doesn't happen to ME.

Ahhh, people will always find a reason to dismiss the minority. The majoritys level of care is always blamed on the minority. It's their fault they say. And the day they run out of "reasons" will be the day rainbows will come out and everyone will love everyone.

Except people always have excuses...

• Banned
Ahhh, people will always find a reason to dismiss the minority. The majoritys level of care is always blamed on the minority. It's their fault they say. And the day they run out of "reasons" will be the day rainbows will come out and everyone will love everyone.

Except people always have excuses...
Friend, I am a person of color, I'm in the trenches day in and day out. The level of disconnect we have in our own back yards, pale to what the white man do to us. You have no idea the self imposed hatred so many of us have within ourselves, its destroying us as a race. A unified front can combat all this negative shit we're getting from the outside world. When value is placed from within the ranks, the outside forces can't harm you, mentally...and there in lies our problems. I get more damned grief from people of color than I can ever receive from white people. You have no idea of what hate from within can do to you as a race and blacks have it in spades. Blame the world for it, but unless we come to grips with the skin we're in, our race is headed for a dead end road this time, with no more paths to chose from. Having white people love me, should never be the reason I love me....having my dark brothers and sisters love me is the only path to self preservation and mental survival.

The level of disconnect we have in our own back yards, pale to what the white man do to us.

This statement, historically speaking, is bullshit. If you think the self hatred is more than other groups you don't belong, I would say that's only because you don't belong to those other groups to even know.

• Banned
The level of disconnect we have in our own back yards, pale to what the white man do to us.

This statement, historically speaking, is bullshit. If you think the self hatred is more than other groups you don't belong, I would say that's only because you don't belong to those other groups to even know.

There are sites after sites after sites after sites of this shit....I challenge you to find any race other than blacks, who fight endlessly over a race that could give a damn. Latino's don't do this shit, Asians don't do this shit, White people don't do this shit, IGNORANT SELF LOATHING NIGGA'S DO THIS SHIT 24/7

There are sites after sites after sites after sites of this shit....I challenge you to find any race other than blacks, who fight endlessly over a race that could give a damn. Latino's don't do this shit, Asians don't do this shit, White people don't do this shit, IGNORANT SELF LOATHING NIGGA'S DO THIS SHIT 24/7

The allure of 'yellow fever': New documentary explores why so many white American men aspire to marry Asian women

You were saying?

The allure of 'yellow fever': New documentary explores why so many white American men aspire to marry Asian women

You were saying?

Seriously? They're turning to Asians because nigga's is takin all the white chics....bad analogy.

Black lives don't matter to me in the slightest; America's black crybabies are the most gigantic violent crime epidemic in the history of this country, completely incongruent with human society......and their noses are shaped like upside-down wheelbarrows, which I find aesthetically repulsive.

Black lives don't matter to me in the slightest; America's black crybabies are the most gigantic violent crime epidemic in the history of this country, completely incongruent with human society......and their noses are shaped like upside-down wheelbarrows, which I find aesthetically repulsive.
Dude, as repulsive as you say we are, your white mops, especially the young ones and the old ones you white boys toss out after they reach 14....not only love that barrowed nose, but are poppin out mixed veggies ie babies, like vegans on a crack pipe, especially in the south....Even the Klan got nigga babies in da house.

images

Forum List

Back