Tim's Latino connections....eh!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
CNN Pundit Ignites Fury After Criticizing Tim Kaine’s Use Of Spanish
“I’m hoping I’m not going to have to start brushing up on my ‘Dora the Explorer’ to understand some of the speeches given this week.”

Listen, Hillary I get the guy speaking spanish, I get it....but has it ever ever occured to you that if spanish is the only language some of these so called voters your hoping to get understand, chances are they're here illegally? There's not one country on the planet that caters to illegal immigrants more than we do. The last thing we want to hear are campaign ads in spanish....lady, you have got to stop....stop and think.

Its bad enough we're gonna lose because of you, now this...another nail for the hicks to put in your coffin!

Basic competency in English is required for citizenship and therefore the privilege of voting.

Why then is Spanish necessary?

• Banned
Basic competency in English is required for citizenship and therefore the privilege of voting.

I agree. Listen, its bad enough you have to maneuver through spanish every time you make a damned phone call to a business. What the fuck ever happened to speaking english in America?

I agree. Listen, its bad enough you have to maneuver through spanish every time you make a damned phone call to a business. What the fuck ever happened to speaking english in America?

Democrats. They prefer a Tower of Babel.

• Banned

Democrats. They prefer a Tower of Babel.

160722001337-05-donald-trump-rnc-convention-july-21-2016-small-169.jpg
Meet the Trump Tower of bullshit Babel!!

So, you complain about hearing Spanish, and probably aren't thrilled that you may have to learn Spanish to conduct everyday business in America. Yet you keep attacking Trump for wanting to build a wall. Latinos are overtaking blacks in numbers and in relevance, better get used to it when Dems start catering to them instead of you.

Forum List

Back