Black Land first: We kill their children, we kill their women, we kill their dogs...

we know it happens. the left is for solving this dilemma in a market friendly manner.

solving simple poverty through unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, helps solve for this dilemma under any form of capitalism.

only capital Has to circulate under capitalism, not Labor.

we know it happens. the left is for solving this dilemma in a market friendly manner.

solving simple poverty through unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, helps solve for this dilemma under any form of capitalism.

That may very well be the dumbest thing I've read on this forum

Beat me to it. God damn, thats some stupid shit. :laugh:

Wow...

It makes you wonder how pieces of shit like that survive to adolescence without wandering into machinery. Who is keeping these fuckers alive in spite of themselves?

STOP IT!!!!!

A link would be good. I'll tell ya what, don't ask me to donate a damn thing to Africa after this bullshit.

Let. Them. Starve.

This country will not even allow white refugees from South Africa. They are going to countries that welcome whites, Russia, Poland and Hungary.

Forum List

Back