Backpackers found murdered at Morocco hiking spot

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The tourists from Denmark and Norway, who were in their 20s, were discovered Dec. 18 near the village of Imlil in the High Atlas mountain range where they had set up their tent.

They have been named as Louisa Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, who were on a monthlong trip across the North African country.

According to Morocco World News, a witness, who asked not to be named, said the women were “allegedly found decapitated,” although this has not been verified.

two-backpackers-found-decapitated.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/12/19/female-backpackers-found-murdered-at-morocco-hiking-spot/

No big deal. Probably decapitated by brown anti Christian men, so this will not spark any outrage by the left. They will be fast to point out something white Christian men have done though.

The tourists from Denmark and Norway, who were in their 20s, were discovered Dec. 18 near the village of Imlil in the High Atlas mountain range where they had set up their tent.

They have been named as Louisa Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, who were on a monthlong trip across the North African country.

According to Morocco World News, a witness, who asked not to be named, said the women were “allegedly found decapitated,” although this has not been verified.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/19/female-backpackers-found-murdered-at-morocco-hiking-spot/

No big deal. Probably decapitated by brown anti Christian men, so this will not spark any outrage by the left. They will be fast to point out something white Christian men have done though.

I bet they were raped, too.

I bet they were raped, too.

They were both very pretty so you can bet they were raped. One has to wonder what the hell they were doing hiking in Morocco??

Here is a thought. Want to stay safe and have a good time? Don't go to Africa. Or hike in Iran, or steal a banner in No.Ko.
These are the days of Noah. Use your head or lose your head....

Morocco is actually a pretty safe place to visit. It's a big tourist destination. I don't know what happened to these two ladies, but there are psychos everywhere. There is also something to be said for having common sense, especially when in another country. Two young women hiking alone may not be best idea, even in the United States.

Is it any worse than what happens in the good old USA by fellow white folks?

RIP and i guess that it had to happen . I'm just happy to see that this happened in muslim 'berber' land right in the heart of the 'atlas mountains' and it was muslims who did the murderous work Moonglow .

RIP and i guess that it had to happen . I'm just happy to see that this happened in muslim 'berber' land right in the heart of the 'atlas mountains' and it was muslims who did the murderous work Moonglow .
Throw a fricking party then.

I mean , its never smart to go to murderous 'muslim' lands Moonglow .

Here is a thought. Want to stay safe and have a good time? Don't go to Africa. Or hike in Iran, or steal a banner in No.Ko.

Morocco is actually a pretty safe place to visit. It's a big tourist destination. I don't know what happened to these two ladies, but there are psychos everywhere. There is also something to be said for having common sense, especially when in another country. Two young women hiking alone may not be best idea, even in the United States.

Hell yeah, the same thing can happen to people in California with illegal drug traffickers using the Sierras to
grow their crops

never smart , especially for BLONDES as i'd imagine that the BLONDE Hair would be an attractant Moonglow .

just more prevalent , see the daily bombings in 'iraq' for example and those bombings target the native 'iraqis' . But hey , if you want to go to 'iraq' or 'afghanistan' to smoke some dope or drink some wine or whiskey . I'll give you 10 bucks towards plane fare to go to 'iraq' or 'afghanistan' Moonglow .

just more prevalent , see the daily bombings in 'iraq' for example and those bombings target the native 'iraqis' . But hey , if you want to go to 'iraq' or 'afghanistan' to smoke some dope or drink some wine or whiskey . I'll give you 10 bucks towards plane fare to go to 'iraq' or 'afghanistan' Moonglow .
Do you need the address or do you already know it?
Or you can save yer dough and visit Dallas downtown on a Friday night to see a knifing..

Second that! ^^^^

those who have ears .....listen.

and that's all we can say here to save their lives.

if they insist on going to these places where they will be killed.....

well.....then it's up to them

good luck

i'd need the address Moonglow . By the way , are you 'muslim' Moonglow ??

Forum List

Back