Black History Month

I guess you didn't hire the right 'ones'. Maybe the salary and benefits package you were offering was only enough to attract low skilled workers of any color and you got what you paid for.
Skill has nothing to do with it. I'm talking entry level here, no experience necessary (which they rarely have). They don't want to work, that's the problem. And I'm in business to make money, not seek out black people to give jobs to. I'll give anybody an opportunity, regardless of their race, but if they don't wanna work, fuck 'em. I fire their worthless ass.

Why do most shit talkers online claim they have a 'business'?

Yeah, God forbid anyone should mention the word "responsibility" to a black person. That would be racist.

God (which doesn't exist) forbid that a white supremacist can accept a black person who is responsible. That would not fit with their retarded worldview.

It wouldn't be surprising if S.J. and Matthew were devout Christians (Jesus Freaks).

Your anti-religion bigotry isn't necessary and really doesn't belong in this discussion. Unless you are trying to prove you can be as stupid as S.J. in your own way.

Christianity is one main reasons why idiots like Matthew and S.J. think the way that they do. Given the history of America, it's baffling why the majority of black people become Christians or Muslims. Christians used to (and some still) call non-whites subhuman and used the bible to justify it.

But fine, I'll keep my religious views out of this board, unless topic or post calls for it.

The study of BLACK HISTORY is a subset of the study of AMERICAN history.

One doesn't really need a BLACK FOCUSED history to get it that the BLACKS were screwed, and that the process of screwing them was perverting our republic since inception.

But studying SUBSETS of history is something that is done in history. All sorts of topic/issue specifric history are needed for that dicipline.

Some historians study US military history, and I don't see anybody bitching about that.

Some historians focus on ecopnomic history and that's no problem.

But BLACK history pisses some people off.

Why?
Because they don't understand history or why and how it works.

because it's hypocritical and racist and being shoved down our throats

And so if an historian focuses his attention on Military history that makes them hypocritical and a militarist?!

I don't think you really understand the obligation and responsibility of history, amigo.

The study of history is basically the study of EVERYTHING that happened.

Given how large that subject is, scholars tend to specialize in specific aspects of history.

An historian could, as but one example, become a scholar is the history of the POTATO.

Sounds like a rather silly subject for a real historian, doesn't it?

Nevertheless, I invite you to read the following books, why?

Because the Potato has a fabulous history, and as history is the study of everything and the lowly POTATO actually does play an inportant part in the history of mankind.

AS in Google

Now when it comes to the history of the USA?

Well studying the history of Blacks in America is certainly one-of-a-nearly-infinite valid approaches to getting a handle on what happened.

Frankly, Squeeze, I can't understand why such a subset of history would bother you.

when is military history month?

PS it's not that this sub-set exists it's the fact that public schools are REQUIRED to celebrate/study each February.

Last edited:
I wonder how Black history month is going in say, this Compton school, where in the parents collected the requisite number of signatures to enact a Parent trigger, before Jerry Brown re-rigged the rules/packed the Board to fuck them over-

March 2, 2011

Crushing Hopes in Compton
The empire strikes back against 'parent trigger.'

As we reported in December, a majority of parents (more than 250) have exercised their right under a new state law to petition to replace the administrators at McKinley Elementary school in Compton, California and invite a charter-school operator to take over.

McKinley is one of the worst schools in one of the worst-performing districts in the country. Fewer than half of the Compton Unified School District's students graduate from high school, and only 3.3% of those graduates are eligible to attend California's public universities. The parents want McKinley to be run by Celerity Educational Group, which operates three high-performing charters in the Los Angeles area.

The educational empire has not taken this well. At a PTA meeting teachers urged parents to rescind their petitions, and during school hours they pressured students whose parents supported the trigger effort.

When that intimidation failed, the school district suddenly came up with a new signature-verification process. The district required parents—many of whom work multiple jobs—to show up at McKinley at appointed times on one of two days. It also required parents to bring official photo identification, knowing that some of them are illegal immigrants. (The Supreme Court said schools must educate children of illegals in Plyler v. Doe, 1982.)

The parents have sued to stop this harassment. "This is akin to an elected official who is subject to a recall petition requiring that each voter meet with his office," said their legal team from Kirkland & Ellis, which is working pro bono. "The District intends to make it more difficult to petition a local school for reform than vote for President of the United States."

A judge issued a temporary restraining order stopping the district's verification gambit, so the empire struck back again, declaring last week at a hastily-called community meeting that every petition had been disqualified on technicalities: Some legal code numbers were mistyped, for example, and some petitions weren't stapled. Really. The parents will now also challenge this in court.

Meanwhile, the powers in Sacramento are trying to undermine parent trigger statewide. On his first day in office, Governor Jerry Brown replaced seven reform members of the state board of education with union allies, including a lobbyist for the California Teachers Association. The new board immediately announced that it would write new rules to govern the parent trigger law, throwing out eight months of work by the previous board.

more at-

Review & Outlook: Crushing Hopes in Compton - WSJ.com

even if the parents would pull the trigger......

a charter school is not going to magically inject 30 IQ points into every student, motivate the students to learn or increase positive parental involvement.

It just doesn't work that way.

PS your link is broken

I never said it did...hello, was that the point?

so screw it, who gives a shit...is that it?

Not the Democrats who tell us its the cons that hate people of color, woman, oldsters etc....

PS- you need a subscription to read it...you'll have to trust me it says what it says...*shrugs*

hello, what was your point?

it was off topic

Recipes can be copyrighted.

They sure can, luckily this one was too huh?

There was a patent (#306727 if you'd like to see for yourself) issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached “a fluid or semi-fluid state.” As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as “a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment.” In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 (you know you can look up patents on things on government websites, right? They're easy to find) in 1897 for his “Process of Preparing Nutmeal,” which produced a “pasty adhesive substance” that Kellogg called “nut-butter.” And all of these were done before Carver even started his peanut research, in what 1903 or so.

Many inventions are stolen from ordinary people by corporations. Money rules!

So, you're saying that George Washington Carver was a thief? Interesting, I'm not sure I buy that one. He seems like a more honorable man than that.

Or, are you saying that people from the past had a time machine and went forward into the future and took GWC "invention" and then went back to the past to apply for the patents?

Which is it, thief or time-travel?

God (which doesn't exist) forbid that a white supremacist can accept a black person who is responsible. That would not fit with their retarded worldview.

It wouldn't be surprising if S.J. and Matthew were devout Christians (Jesus Freaks).

Your anti-religion bigotry isn't necessary and really doesn't belong in this discussion. Unless you are trying to prove you can be as stupid as S.J. in your own way.

Christianity is one main reasons why idiots like Matthew and S.J. think the way that they do.

Bullshit. There is nothing Christian about their hate - or yours.

You're a racist idiot, and he's an insecure bigot. That makes you both cowards in your own ways.
Racist, racist, racist. The default response to everything in your life. And you people wonder why you're still on the bottom.

Don't bother denying you are a racist, you idiot. And just who are "you people"?
Black people who cry "racism" every time someone says something they don't want to hear. And if you continue to deny any responsibility for your own failures, YOU are the idiot.

I heard Rush Talking about this guy today, I thought it'd be a good idea to put him in this thread. Amazing man...He's from Detroit:D

Ben_Carson_%28cropped%29.jpg

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[1] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[1] ... when they’re in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy, in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently. Carson recalls:

I looked at that situation. I said, ‘Why is it that this is such a disaster?’ and it was because they would always exsanguinate. They would bleed to death, and I said, ‘There's got to be a way around that. These are modern times.’ This was back in 1987. I was talking to a friend of mine, who was a cardiothoracic surgeon, who was the chief of the division, and I said, ‘You guys operate on the heart in babies, how do you keep them from exsanguinating’ and he says, ‘Well, we put them in hypothermic arrest.’ I said, ‘Is there any reason that – if we were doing a set of Siamese twins that were joined at the head – that we couldn't put them into hypothermic arrest, at the appropriate time, when we're likely to lose a lot of blood?’ and he said, ‘No way .’ I said, ‘Wow, this is great.’ Then I said, ‘Why am I putting my time into this? I'm not going to see any Siamese twins.’ So I kind of forgot about it, and lo and behold, two months later, along came these doctors from Germany, presenting this case of Siamese twins. And, I was asked for my opinion, and I then began to explain the techniques that should be used, and how we would incorporate hypothermic arrest, and everybody said ‘Wow! That sounds like it might work.’ And, my colleagues and I, a few of us went over to Germany. We looked at the twins. We actually put in scalp expanders, and five months later we brought them over and did the operation, and lo and behold, it worked.[2]

Carson has received numerous honors and many awards over the years, including over 61 honorary doctorate degrees. He was also a member of the American Academy of Achievement, the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans, the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, the Yale Corporation (the governing body of Yale University), and other prestigious organizations. He sits on many boards including the Board of Directors of Kellogg Company, Costco Wholesale Corporation, and America's Promise. He was also the president and co-founder of the Carson Scholars Fund, which recognizes young people of all backgrounds for exceptional academic and humanitarian accomplishments. In 2007, Carson was inducted into the Indiana Wesleyan University Society of World Changers and received an honorary doctorate while speaking at the university. He returned to IWU the following year when his friend, Tony Dungy, was also inducted into the society.[3] In 2006, he was awarded the Spingarn Medal from the NAACP.[4] On June 19, 2008, Carson received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President George W. Bush. He is a recipient of the Ford's Theatre Lincoln Medal and the William E. Simon Prize for Philanthropic Leadership, and was elected to the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of the United States National Academy of Sciences.

Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuYmhJUeoBE]Dr. Ben Carson's Inspiring Words - YouTube[/ame]

Racist, racist, racist. The default response to everything in your life. And you people wonder why you're still on the bottom.

Don't bother denying you are a racist, you idiot. And just who are "you people"?
Black people who cry "racism" every time someone says something they don't want to hear.

Why direct that "you people" towards me? Are you stupid?

I heard Rush Talking about this guy today, I thought it'd be a good idea to put him in this thread. Amazing man...He's from Detroit:D

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[1] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[1] ... when they’re in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy, in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently. Carson recalls:

I looked at that situation. I said, ‘Why is it that this is such a disaster?’ and it was because they would always exsanguinate. They would bleed to death, and I said, ‘There's got to be a way around that. These are modern times.’ This was back in 1987. I was talking to a friend of mine, who was a cardiothoracic surgeon, who was the chief of the division, and I said, ‘You guys operate on the heart in babies, how do you keep them from exsanguinating’ and he says, ‘Well, we put them in hypothermic arrest.’ I said, ‘Is there any reason that – if we were doing a set of Siamese twins that were joined at the head – that we couldn't put them into hypothermic arrest, at the appropriate time, when we're likely to lose a lot of blood?’ and he said, ‘No way .’ I said, ‘Wow, this is great.’ Then I said, ‘Why am I putting my time into this? I'm not going to see any Siamese twins.’ So I kind of forgot about it, and lo and behold, two months later, along came these doctors from Germany, presenting this case of Siamese twins. And, I was asked for my opinion, and I then began to explain the techniques that should be used, and how we would incorporate hypothermic arrest, and everybody said ‘Wow! That sounds like it might work.’ And, my colleagues and I, a few of us went over to Germany. We looked at the twins. We actually put in scalp expanders, and five months later we brought them over and did the operation, and lo and behold, it worked.[2]

Carson has received numerous honors and many awards over the years, including over 61 honorary doctorate degrees. He was also a member of the American Academy of Achievement, the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans, the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, the Yale Corporation (the governing body of Yale University), and other prestigious organizations. He sits on many boards including the Board of Directors of Kellogg Company, Costco Wholesale Corporation, and America's Promise. He was also the president and co-founder of the Carson Scholars Fund, which recognizes young people of all backgrounds for exceptional academic and humanitarian accomplishments. In 2007, Carson was inducted into the Indiana Wesleyan University Society of World Changers and received an honorary doctorate while speaking at the university. He returned to IWU the following year when his friend, Tony Dungy, was also inducted into the society.[3] In 2006, he was awarded the Spingarn Medal from the NAACP.[4] On June 19, 2008, Carson received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President George W. Bush. He is a recipient of the Ford's Theatre Lincoln Medal and the William E. Simon Prize for Philanthropic Leadership, and was elected to the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of the United States National Academy of Sciences.

Well, if rush talked about him he must be an Uncle Tom, imo.

What's that supposed to mean?

This guy is one of the most brilliant Brain surgeons in the world and this is what you have to say? You're no better than the other racists:cuckoo:

This guy is one of the most brilliant Brain surgeons in the world and this is what you have to say? You're no better than the other racists:cuckoo:

This thread is full of racist faggots, Dr. Carson will NEVER get any credit here.

Forum List

Back