Black History Month

My kids are in elementary school, they get plenty of black history. I'd like to see more math, science, logic and reasoning taught in our schools but that's probably racist.

There is plenty of math, science, logic and reasoning in black history.

They should teach proper black history how the Republicn party fought for the rights of African Americans. We never learned that fact in school

They should teach proper black history how the Republicn party fought for the rights of African Americans. We never learned that fact in school

Yeah, in the days of Lincoln. It has done a 180 since then.

Yeah, in the days of Lincoln. It has done a 180 since then.

Nope...All the way through the civil rights era and beyond the Democratic Party has done nothing to help black people over all. They helped to break down the black family, leave poor black kids stuck in failing public schools and created a dependency on government which has hurt them much more then helped them. MLK would be horrified at the state of the black family today

And look how far you've fallen.

Not far at all conservative Republicans still fight for school choice, and against the slaughter of innocent black babies among other things

You and conservatives care about black lives? Pfft. :eusa_liar:

You can't even see good things for yourself.

More Black history should be taught in our schools. Their sweat, brains, and labor helped make this country great.

African American History Month 2013
Sweat and labor maybe, but brains? Not hardly.

Because they're are absolutely no Black inventors, innovators, businessmen nor academics in the history of ever. Nope not one.

Lol Nazi Logic.

I'm surprised you admitted sweat and labor, aren't all blacks genetically lazy and depend on welfare?

Last edited:

Not far at all conservative Republicans still fight for school choice, and against the slaughter of innocent black babies among other things

Liberals are reponsible for the deaths of millions of Black babies

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

graph.gif

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."

graph.gif

Stop acting like you care, because I know conservatives don't.

BTW I'm not a liberal.

More Black history should be taught in our schools. Their sweat, brains, and labor helped make this country great.

African American History Month 2013
Sweat and labor maybe, but brains? Not hardly.

Because they're are absolutely no Black inventors, innovators, businessmen nor academics in the history of ever. Nope not one.

Lol Nazi Logic.

I'm surprised you admitted sweat and labor, aren't all blacks genetically lazy and depend on welfare?
Yes, they are, but during slavery they had no choice. They either worked or they got an ass-whoopin'.

graph.gif

Stop acting like you care, because I know conservatives don't.

BTW I'm not a liberal.

Why do you defend Baby killers? Liberals are baby killers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP-6FCKhh00]Milton Friedman - School Choice - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7FS5B-CynM]Barack Obama & the DC School Voucher Program - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back