Black fragility 101.

Black fragility is thinking the White man always owes you, the White man is always racist, and the White man is always wrong.

Discussion?
This isn’t a racial bound ideology. This mind set takes hold in those who lack the ability to self criticize. There is no other animal that blames another creature for its own failure to perform.

What is it about the human race's penchant to get a 'leg up' on anyone or thing around it does this crew not get?

Race or Religion is merely an excuse, diversion

~S~
The inherent quest for genetic betterment...

Famous Polish inventions:

The Inflatable Dart Board
Submarine Screen doors
Ejector seat in helicopter

So off topic. Why are you such a bestial brute?

You get it?
Polacks are so stupid they throw darts at an inflatable dart board and don’t realize it will puncture

< I had to explain it because I know you are Polish>

A.) You are extremely off topic, and retarded.

B.) You believe dumb Polak jokes are real, and therefor you're even more retarded.

C.) You don't grasp any kind of factual data, you are a piece of genetic trash.

I am going help this discussion along: something about the Jews and the Poles are the most oppressed group in herstory. You’re welcome.
the Poles were masssively Fkd--as were the Ukrainians
before WW2 Stalin murdered/Fkd up/starved western Russia/Poles/etc
the Poles had a ''little'' war with Russia--which they ''won''
then, the Germans and Russians attacked/murdered/starved Poles
..the Germans Fked Russians, Ukraine/etc
....then, when the Russians came back late in WW2, they Fked/murdered/etc the Poles--again

What is it about the human race's penchant to get a 'leg up' on anyone or thing around it does this crew not get?

Race or Religion is merely an excuse, diversion

~S~
The inherent quest for genetic betterment...
I heard white genetics are sub optimal and fraught with dangerous mutations due to inbreeding cause by population bottlenecks..

Black fragility is thinking the White man always owes you, the White man is always racist, and the White man is always wrong.

Discussion?
Doesn’t matter

They are still superior to Polacks

LOL, you're very delusional, and very retarded.

I’m NOT retarded!
Mother had me tested
Fail.

The man said I was special

I am going help this discussion along: something about the Jews and the Poles are the most oppressed group in herstory. You’re welcome.
....then, when the Russians came back late in WW2, they Fked/murdered/etc the Poles--again

You don’t have to explain any of this to me. My surname has two z’s, two y’s, and an ski. I am as Polish as Poznań.

You don’t have to explain any of this to me. My surname has two z’s, two y’s, and an ski. I am as Polish as Poznań.
roger that
that area went through hell for decades--not just a few years

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Discussion?
Doesn’t matter

------------------------------------ ain't that the truth RWinger ??

Blacks have no Copernicus, no Marie Curie Sklodowska, no Jozef Conrad, no Chopin, no Adam Mickiewicz, no Jan Szczepanik.

They have Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson and Prince. Pretty cool.

Discussion?
Doesn’t matter

Blacks have no Copernicus, no Marie Curie Sklodowska, no Jozef Conrad, no Chopin, no Adam Mickiewicz, no Jan Szczepanik.

Racist Whites might get the bad rap as being less intelligent.

Personally I've always found much the opposite to hold true.

Often times lower end Whites are more likely to identify with Blacks, simply because stupid people tend to be a lot more into Sports, and popular Music, where there's quite the number of Blacks.

Discussion?
Doesn’t matter

Racist Whites might get the bad rap as being less intelligent.

Personally I've always found much the opposite to hold true.

Often times lower end Whites are more likely to identify with Blacks, simply because stupid people tend to be a lot more into Sports, and popular Music, where there's quite the number of Blacks.

Dammit!!! I am Stupid. Doh!!!!!

Oh well.

If you want to test a black man's fragility, just show him FBI crime statistics and watch him fall to pieces.

Discussion?
Doesn’t matter

We have Imhotep the worlds first documented multi genius. We have the first civilizations. We have the first scientists We have the oldest learning institutions on the face of the planet that were globally recognized.

New Topics

Forum List

Back