Black Ferguson Group Creates Hit List Map Targeting White Family Residences And Businesses

Go ahead and coon hunt, you fool. You will come home in somebody's body bag, probably. You are a fool.

According to the protesters they want to create fear among white people, which is textbook terrorism. They intend to target hospitals, including a children's hospital. Are they intended to out do Saddam Hussein when he killed babies in incubators when he invaded Kuwait?

Where's a link to your fairy tale...what group of protesters said they wanted to create fear among whites????...stop making shit up.
You missed it the first few times the link was posted.

Organizers Train Newly Minted Protesters in St. Louis

Go ahead and coon hunt, you fool. You will come home in somebody's body bag, probably. You are a fool.
Lol, struck a nerve did I. I'm not going to hunt anyone, sounds like the liberals are trying to get blacks to do it. Your the fool, how many will lose their life, because of the likes of you and obama?

The nerve struck is the realization that you are a witless asshole. You decry being targeted for your skin, so then you want to go hunt black people.

The lives saved because of me might be that of you and your family.

You are a fool. Stay home, pull your shades, turn off the lights, and cower in the dark. Judas Priest, act a man.

Truth be told, if Brown was the cause of his own demise, I would feel damn silly to be protesting about anything. What is wrong with people who want "justice" when we all know it is vengeance? I think that those on both sides of this issue see the fallacy in the claims of the protestors. If they do protest, logically, they cannot be protesting an injustice done to Brown.

Mark

You see. they can riot, loot, burn down buildings and others property, print up maps of citizens, say they're coming for the whities, the crackers, the vanillas. But say something they don't like as in "coon" and you get beat over the head for it

Now you see why they have become so openly hostile and agressive on us

edit: to tell Kondor this post wasn't directed at you. I understood why you were saying it. but I to am tired of them getting away with calling white people every name under the sun.

Last edited:
The nerve struck is the realization that you are a witless asshole. You decry being targeted for your skin, so then you want to go hunt black people.

You are a fool. Stay home, pull your shades, turn off the lights, and cower in the dark. Judas Priest, act a man.
You idiot, I said I ain't hunting anyone. Liberals, including Obama has got the blacks worked up. We still don't know the verdict yet. Neither do we know the facts of the case, but because of assholes like you. We will have innocent black and white people hurt over this. Y'all have blacks so worked up they will riot no matter what. All over this cop. If he is guilty, put him in jail, if he not he should walk free, but because of assholes like yourself. He never will. Your a race baiter.

You see. they can riot, loot, burn down buildings and others property, print up maps of citizens, say they're coming for the whities, the crackers, the vanillas. But say something they don't like as in "coon" and you get beat over the head for it

Exactly, and that's why I'm sick of it.

Once the shooting starts it will be open season on negroes.
They have been warned repeatedly about attacking innocent Whites. On the subways. In the schools. In fast food takeouts. In private homes.
They are a 'Special Needs' race and can not comprehend simple things like "leave my fucking lawnmower alone!".
The fucking lid will blow off when the first innocent White family is targeted. That you can take to your local food bank.

The day will come, you will violate the law and be caught, and you will incarcerated with your peers.
There is no law to "violate" which says I can not defend myself and or my family by any means if I am convinced that our lives are in danger.
If a bunch of Tree Dwellers storms my property and attempts to break in they will be met with lethal force.
I hope to are intelligent enough to understand such a simple concept.

I agree with that, which is exactly what happened to a group of white storm troopers about 38 years ago.

Defend your property by all means, Danny, but if you go out looking to terrorize and torture, what you do will be visited on you

Stay home behind your castle walls.
You will never find a single word from me on this forum or anywhere else, saying I would ever go out looking for any trouble from anyone.
All I have ever stated is if trouble comes looking for me it will always find me at home more than prepared.
Fucking leave me and my family and my fucking lawnmower ALONE and everything will be just peachy.
We know you wont go out looking for trouble because you wouldnt make it back home alive. You have it right. Stay in your home and defend your family from the attack you think is coming but wont ever happen. It must be frightening to be a white racist and living in a constant state of paranoia.

Last edited:

Don't you know the liberals have declared that black shit don't stink. They can say and do what they want and nothing happens but don't us whites get out of line. The liberals will come and call us racist and beat us down if we protest the the racism they have declared to be pure as the driven snow.

You idiot, I said I ain't hunting anyone. Liberals, including Obama has got the blacks worked up. We still don't know the verdict yet. Neither do we know the facts of the case, but because of assholes like you. We will have innocent black and white people hurt over this. Y'all have blacks so worked up they will riot no matter what. All over this cop. If he is guilty, put him in jail, if he not he should walk free, but because of assholes like yourself. He never will. Your a race baiter.

Struck a nerve. Good. Obama is not fanning the flames, you and Stephanie are with your bleating. I will not accept white racism anymore than black racism.

I have said that I think Wilson should be no billed.

I have said violence should be met with shot guns.

You are the race baiter, son, not me.

Struck a nerve. Good. Obama is not fanning the flames, you and Stephanie are with your bleating. I will not accept white racism anymore than black racism.

Obama went to Ferguson, and told them to keep it up. Since Obama has been elected, he has done more for racism. Than the kkk could only dream to do, and you support him. So your the race baiter.

Obama went to Ferguson, and told them to keep it up. Since Obama has been elected, he has done more for racism. Than the kkk could only dream to do, and you support him. So your the race baiter.
Idiot libs always deny the truth.

According to the protesters they want to create fear among white people, which is textbook terrorism. They intend to target hospitals, including a children's hospital. Are they intended to out do Saddam Hussein when he killed babies in incubators when he invaded Kuwait?

Where's a link to your fairy tale...what group of protesters said they wanted to create fear among whites????...stop making shit up.
You missed it the first few times the link was posted.

Organizers Train Newly Minted Protesters in St. Louis

So help me out. Go to the link you posted, copy and paste anything in that article that stated or intimated that white people are targeted.

Your POTUS didnt tell them to riot dumbass. Thats your white paranoia kicking in.

Forum List

Back