Black Columbia "Professor" Punches White Woman in Face

Over argument about "white privilege":

Prof busted in Columbia gal 'punch'

Whites are privileged, alright... privileged enough to get punched in the face for their beliefs. What a privilege!

Okay. We know the answers to four of the five analysis questions. Who? What? When? and Where? But if anyone really knows the answer to the most important question of all, please share. Why? Exactly, why did he (McIntyre) do it?

What exactly drove that Man (McIntyre) to actually punch that Woman (Davis)? I would ask him that. Then and only then would it be fair to judge.

Mr. Joyce, what are you trying to show?

Furthermore, were you there to know the lady got punched for her beliefs?

I'm having trouble verifying the info on the story.....anyone have a link? The op one isn't working for me.

Okay....I found a nyt link and this is funky. Three days after he allegedly hit her she goes to the police. I've spent my share of nights in bars so something is a bit off key. If he really punched her why wasn't something done in the bar? You don't punch a woman in a bar and just stroll out as if nothing happened. (And no he is not Tenured.) I need more info before any conclusions can be drawn. I would like to see a medical report showing the bruise was 3 days old.

Okay....I found a nyt link and this is funky. Three days after he allegedly hit her she goes to the police. I've spent my share of nights in bars so something is a bit off key. If he really punched her why wasn't something done in the bar? You don't punch a woman in a bar and just stroll out as if nothing happened. (And no he is not Tenured.) I need more info before any conclusions can be drawn. I would like to see a medical report showing the bruise was 3 days old.

translation: I have excused this black professor for slugging a white lady. She deserved it. Blame the victim works every time. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

McIntyre, who is known as "Mac" at the bar, shoved Davis, and when the other patron and a bar employee tried to break it up, the prof slugged Davis in the face, witnesses said.

"The punch was so loud, the kitchen workers in the back heard it over all the noise," bar back Richie Velez, 28, told The Post. "I was on my way over when he punched Camille and she fell on top of me."

Read more: Prof busted in Columbia gal 'punch'

translation: I have excused this black professor for slugging a white lady. She deserved it. Blame the victim works every time. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking waste and evidence of a racist. You've convicted someone in your mind based on skin color. I'm merely saying there is not enough info at this time to reach a reasonable conclusion.

McIntyre, who is known as "Mac" at the bar, shoved Davis, and when the other patron and a bar employee tried to break it up, the prof slugged Davis in the face, witnesses said.

"The punch was so loud, the kitchen workers in the back heard it over all the noise," bar back Richie Velez, 28, told The Post. "I was on my way over when he punched Camille and she fell on top of me."

Kitchen workers heard a punch over the loud ass noises in a busy bar? Lol....you would buy into that stupid shit and try to pass off hearsay as rock solid evidence. So let me ask, how pissed off are you that you weren't born when you could ride horses with a sheet covering your shameful face?

Kitchen workers heard a punch over the loud ass noises in a busy bar? Lol....you would buy into that stupid shit and try to pass off hearsay as rock solid evidence. So let me ask, how pissed off are you that you weren't born when you could ride horses with a sheet covering your shameful face?

you are a moron, no one can help you.. Kerry ON.

What a fucking waste and evidence of a racist. You've convicted someone in your mind based on skin color. I'm merely saying there is not enough info at this time to reach a reasonable conclusion.

Reasonable conclusion of what? That the woman was punched in the face?

Wouldn't the witnesses in the bar and her black eye be enough? What about his *own admission* that he punched her after they discussed (heatedly) racial issues?

That's not enough to draw a reasonable conclusion that the black professor hit the white woman in the bar after a heated discussion about race?

What more do you need?

The professor, who is black, had been engaged in a fiery discussion about "white privilege" with Davis, who is white, and another male regular, who is also white, Friday night at 10:30 when fists started flying, patrons said.

<Snip
<
<

McIntyre had squabbled with Davis several weeks earlier over issues involving race, witnesses said. As soon as the professor threw the punch Friday, server Rob Dalton and another employee tossed him out.

"It was a real sucker punch," Dalton said. "Camille's a great lady, always nice to everybody, and doesn't deserve anything like this."

Davis was spotted wearing sunglasses yesterday to conceal the black eye. Reached at her Columbia office, she declined to comment on the alleged attack.

What good ole "Mac" has to say for himself:
lionel_mcintyre--300x300.jpg

"Mac"
McIntyre was released without bail at his arraignment last night.

"It was a very unfortunate event," he said afterwards. "I didn't mean for it to explode the way it did."

The professor, who is black, had been engaged in a fiery discussion about "white privilege" with Davis, who is white, and another male regular, who is also white, Friday night at 10:30 when fists started flying, patrons said.

<Snip
<
<

McIntyre had squabbled with Davis several weeks earlier over issues involving race, witnesses said. As soon as the professor threw the punch Friday, server Rob Dalton and another employee tossed him out.

"It was a real sucker punch," Dalton said. "Camille's a great lady, always nice to everybody, and doesn't deserve anything like this."

Davis was spotted wearing sunglasses yesterday to conceal the black eye. Reached at her Columbia office, she declined to comment on the alleged attack.

"Mac"

"It was a very unfortunate event," he said afterwards. "I didn't mean for it to explode the way it did."

you are a racist if you think this black dude hit a white woman in the face! wassamatterforyou? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are a moron, no one can help you.. Kerry ON.

What does my being a moron have to do with the common sense that says there is no way kitchen workers are going to hear a single punch in a crowded bar that is really noisy? Then you reveal your own ignorance even further by mentioning Kerry? Wtf does he have to do with any of this? Or are you assuming I'm part of the Left? So far this board is being shown to be overrun with some of the most ignorant fucks around.

It's obvious you didn't bother to read the article in the OP. All the information you require to "draw a reasonable conclusion" is right there.

The other patron involved in the dispute said McIntyre then took a swing at him after he yelled, "You don't hit a woman!"

"He knocked the glasses right off my face," said the man, who would only give his first name as "Shannon." "The punch came out of nowhere. Mac was talking to us about white privilege and what I was doing about it -- apparently I wasn't doing enough."

Nothing happened at the bar THAT NIGHT because the man was bounced from the bar after he slugged the woman in front of witnesses. While he *did* leave and not in a police cruiser, he didn't just punch her and walk right out. He was BOUNCED and there are *witnesses* to the punching other than in the kitchen. The kitchen bit was probably meant to demonstrate how hard (loud) the punch was.

She went to the cops three days later---probably because she was debating whether or not she should file charges against him. She was probably encouraged by more than a few of her associates and regulars at the bar to file the charges, and she probably hesitated to do it for fear of reprisal from "Mac" the Professor.

By the way, good luck on getting Ms Davis' medical report. You have heard of HIPPA? YOU (and I and everyone else) are NOT ENTITLED to see her medical records. But then, you knew that already.

Oh, and as for a black eye on a woman, 3 days later it's gonna be a BEAUTY. My dirtbag exhusband used to like to punch me in the face. Three days and you've got a rainbow assortment of colors---amber, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, red, pink.....it's all there.

The face, especially under and around the eye, is *very* vascular. There are millions of teeny tiny cappillaries that are burst and bleed just under the skin when someone has a blackeye.

Obviously you haven't had a black eye before.

Geez. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

<Snip
<
<

"Mac"

For the third time....the nyp link doesn't work for me. Do you have a link to his confession of intentionally punching her? (not some of your bullshit "divining")

If he did it he should be fired, charged with hate crime and do some time.

<Snip
<
<

"Mac"

you are a racist if you think this black dude hit a white woman in the face! wassamatterforyou? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know....wassamatterforyou? :eek: :eusa_doh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back