Black Columbia "Professor" Punches White Woman in Face

what?! punches to the face aren't protected under the free speech clause? Obama better start working on that. holder should be able to quash any actual legal ramifications

sounds like an emotionally charged debate where alcohol was probably involved which got out of hand. Sure, the guy overreacted and should be punished for his actions. However, I don't think that this is the product of Obama's administration and I'm pretty sure blacks are not lining up to legally start taking swings at whites. Hell, most people have family reunions that turn out more sour than this story. I'd say this is another fairly weak post, Joyce.

the point is that the guy is a professor and definitely know better than to argue with his fists, and the fact that he punched a woman shows a definite flaw in his character.

Wm Joyce: It the point of your post to prove to us that what this man did was wrong? I don't think you'll get any people to disagree with you.

Or, did you just want to point out the rampant bar violence in Manhattan?

what?! punches to the face aren't protected under the free speech clause? Obama better start working on that. holder should be able to quash any actual legal ramifications

I knew it would turn around to end up being Obama's fault, but the first post? Damn.

Last edited:
the point is that the guy is a professor and definitely know better than to argue with his fists, and the fact that he punched a woman shows a definite flaw in his character.

A man, no matter what color, punches a woman in the face is not a man at all. They are cowardly bully's not able to stand up to someone of their own strength and size.

I blame FDR.
You forgot LBJ

Seriously, I know two broad types of black people on the subject of racial equality.
The first type gets along with people without caring about the color of their skin or events from more than a century ago.
The second type has a chip on their shoulder and believes that they are "owed" something, money or privileges, to make up for "crimes" committed against their ancestors.

I would venture to guess that the Columbia "Professor" is of the second type.

Wm Joyce: It the point of your post to prove to us that what this man did was wrong?

You know what baby-KKK is trying to say! "Lock up the white women and children, there is a crazied Negros on the loose!"

The Classic Line:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M[/ame]

The Full Scene:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJkHykGRXrw]YouTube - Blazing Saddles - KKK[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back