Black Columbia "Professor" Punches White Woman in Face

What's ironic is that the black man was a, uh, "professor" at Columbia, while the white woman was some kind of lowly figure in the theater department or something.

But it's WHITES who are privileged... right.

Can you imagine the reaction if a WHITE person punched a BLACK person in the middle of a race debate? He would be arrested by the FBI and locked up for LIFE.

But a black man... well, he jes' be expressin' hisself. Dat be my civil rights an' shit to punch dat white bitch in da face, yo.

Last edited:
Wm Joyce: It the point of your post to prove to us that what this man did was wrong? I don't think you'll get any people to disagree with you.

Or, did you just want to point out the rampant bar violence in Manhattan?
It was Harlem, Blowtoxi.

Read the article.

What's ironic is that the black man was a, uh, "professor" at Columbia, while the white woman was some kind of lowly figure in the theater department or something.

Can you imagine the reaction if a WHITE person punched a BLACK person in the middle of a race debate? He would be arrested by the FBI and locked up for LIFE.

But a black man... well, he jes' be expressin' hisself. Dat be my civil rights an' shit to punch dat white bitch in da face, yo.

I will give you that, if a white man punched a black women, Sharpton, the Black Panthers and Jesse Jackson would all be there calling for his head. He would never be allowed on any college campus in the country!

I will give you that, if a white man punched a black women, Sharpton, the Black Panthers and Jesse Jackson would all be there calling for his head. He would never be allowed on any college campus in the country!

they'd be calling for his head even if he didn't do it.. aka Duke University.

Will the bus loads of folks start rolling into town to support this Professor the same way they did the Jena 6?

Will there be magazine photo-shoots of the Prof rolling in cold hard cash donations made to him (like the Jena 6)?

Will folks make excuses for the Prof and his behavior (like the Jena 6)?

Inquiring minds want to know? :eusa_think:

"Released without bail". Now that's privilege.

Yep. It's special--like "released on OR" (own recognizance). :D

I suspect if this had been a white male professor (are there any left anyway?) punching the lights out of a black female professor, he would still be cooling his well-educated heels in a jail cell, BOND DENIED.

*That* would he his "white privilege". :eusa_naughty:

Like they did *in support of* the black Jena 6 who punched, kicked and knocked the shit out of an innocent white kid who did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to deserve the shit they dished out.

Remember that?

Sharpton, Jackson, et al, had the buses rolling--loaded full of black folks offering their money and time to support the 6 black kids who nearly killed the white boy. They tried to kill him for NO OTHER REASON than *he is white and they were mad*.

Those kids were made RICH from donations intended to pay their legal bills (donations I don't think their lawyers saw a single dime of).

Who says crime doesn't pay? Trying to kill an innocent white kid sure did for the Jena 6. It may well end up paying for this ridiculous "professor". Give it time.....

*sigh*

Last edited:

Look, if the New Black Panther Party can stand outside polling places--in full uniform--armed with night sticks, and openly threaten white voters that they'd better vote for Obama.... with FULL BLESSING OF THE US ATTORNEY GENERAL,.then you best believe that's *all* this fella was doing when he punched this uppity white bitch's lights out.

Expressing himself and his "civil rights". :eusa_naughty: :rolleyes: :rofl:

Last edited:
I would personally be suprised if this joker lost his job over his boorish behaviour. low expectations and his built-in excuse of being 'oppressed' should easily exempt him from being held responsible for his actions.

I think he needs a beatdown. No matter what color Dont hit a woman. Man Up Punk!

As sweet as that sounds ... I would rather see him spend his life in prison for it instead ... not because I am against violence mind you ... but I don't like law abiding citizens going to jail when there are plenty of inmates willing to take a few extra months for beating the shit out of a woman beater.

I'm mean like that.

Too bad, she's not an Italian, because the way this would end is the Professor disappears never to be seen again and we'd just let bygones be bygones.

Forum List

Back