Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Are telling us she will open the door next time under the same circumstances?

Woah Nellie!
No. But your sarcasm was almost like you were blaming her for it.

Guy did it to break in and rape her and you were basically making fun of it.

Is Rape funny to you?

Should this now be normal? To walk to a door, open it to a cop yelling police and be armed? This guy I feel sorry for. But he should have put down his gun and then opened the door to yelling cops.
Just because someone banging on your door SAYS they're a cop doesn't mean they're a cop. You do know criminals will lie don't you?

She did not bust the window. Some guy she slapped silly busted it. I believe she is the victim and other people lifted her where the cop murdered her. She was no threat to him at all. But had she held a semi automatic pistol in her hand, then the cop was justified to shoot her. He saw she was not armed. The cop at the door of the black airman saw he was armed. We were trained to treat all weapons as armed and ready to kill.
How did he know what she did or didn't have in her hand when he probably didn't have a full view of her? Show me where police standard says if someone has a weapon in their hand you have the green light to murder them.

How did he know what she did or didn't have in her hand when he probably didn't have a full view of her? Show me where police standard says if someone has a weapon in their hand you have the green light to murder them.
I see your argument in the light you intend to make it. She was white and shot by a black. Making her deserving her death. He was at his door armed and black so he deserved a xmas present and the cop at the door deserved death.

Just because someone banging on your door SAYS they're a cop doesn't mean they're a cop. You do know criminals will lie don't you?
Armed men normally are not defended by Democrats when they go to the door armed with semi automatic pistols. Maybe democrats now love the 2nd amendment. Is that possible?

You are thin skinned

Dont wave your niece around if you dont like the comments you get
Screw you. Normally we get along. We disagree here.

She was raped by someone saying police. Mfkr never got caught. Had the family known who it was. There would not have been a thin skin solution.

That airman was killed by a Karen.

Deal with my opinion or not. We DONT AGREE HERE

Screw you. Normally we get along. We disagree here.

She was raped by someone saying police. Mfkr never got caught. Had the family known who it was. There would not have been a thin skin solution.

That airman was killed by a Karen.

Deal with my opinion or not. We DONT AGREE HERE
And I said that next time she will not open he door under the same circumstances

Is that what set you off?

Hes dead because of a Karen probably.

That gun was never moved to threat.

Police will lose in civil court
It was pointed down. But are you sure it was always pointed down given the video does not prove that?

Cops that go bad were bad prior to them being cops. So you are pleased the man who died was going to his door armed with a semi automatic pistol? Have you seen cops show up that don't carry arms on them? When you visit, do your family hold guns in their hands as they talk to you?

Forum List

Back