Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of Whites and Cops

All innocent lives lost (like the policeman who was just EXECUTED). Theirs and OUR blood will be on Sharpton, the black panthers, BLM, Obama and the Democrat party's hand.

what a wonderful President you voted for

my gawd wake up people vote these pukes out of lives
And the blood all the innocent lives that hateful people like you have caused to end early, of whatever race, is on your hands. Hateful people like you hating people like yourself that are on the 'other side'. In the meantime, we Americans that are sane, of what ever race or ethnicity, wish the hell that all your mental perverts would just get the hell out of this nation.

But you and the six others of you can all jump in an old VW bus, light up some crip, and let the good times roll

Meanwhile we'll be back here cleaning up your mess

-Geaux
OK, you silly ass. Never used an illegal drug of any kind. Worked 60 to 80 hr weeks most of my life, and am still doing a full work week at 72. And cracking 100K a year. I don't need to hate to have someone that I can feel superior to. You mental midgets that are constantly spreading your perverted filth are the problem in this nation, no matter what your race or ethnicity is.

Oh- A note from my financial planner-

Hopefully you're making catch-up contributions to your 401K. Shame you didn't prepare better (financially) so you wouldn't @72 have to be putting in a full work week at the office,

On the house, no charge

-Geaux
Oh, you mean the fellows with the plan to take whatever they can of the workers hard earned? No thank you. And I don't work in an office. I work on the factory floor as a Millwright. You know, the fellows for which there are about a million unfilled job openings in this nation.

My 401K is doing just fine, and even better is the fact that another 50 credits and I will have a degree and start a second career. As long as you are alive, be sure to live.

Just think if a WHITE supremacist group held a march chanting: all black police officers and all black people should be hunted and killed?

you wouldn't see this public sitting on their hands yawing. hell no these lib/dem/left winger along with their LAPDOG medias, would be up in arms WAILING over flags, statues, calling for those white supremacist be charged with a hate crime

people need to open your eyes before it's too late

Just think if a WHITE supremacist group held a march chanting: all black police officers and all black people should be hunted and killed? you wouldn't see this public sitting on their hands yawing. hell no these lib/dem/left winger along with their LAPDOG medias, would be up in arms WAILING over flags, statues, calling for those white supremacist be charged with a hate crime
Yep. And they know it.

They don't give one crap about improving race relations.

Just think if a WHITE supremacist group held a march chanting: all black police officers and all black people should be hunted and killed? you wouldn't see this public sitting on their hands yawing. hell no these lib/dem/left winger along with their LAPDOG medias, would be up in arms WAILING over flags, statues, calling for those white supremacist be charged with a hate crime
Yep. And they know it.

hell no it isn't. and Obama started it with his professor friend and saying the police acted stupidly and it's now led to innocent police being killed, riots and looting. towns being BURNED out. I hope the people have opened their eyes. this is just what I expected when they put Obama in office. and here WE ARE seven years OF HIM in office

Yep. And they know it.

hell no it isn't. and Obama started it with his professor friend and saying the police acted stupidly and it's now led to innocent police being killed, riots and looting. towns being BURNED out. I hope the people have opened their eyes. this is just what I expected when they put Obama in office. and here WE ARE seven years OF HIM in office
I guarantee you, they're emboldened by all this.

Yep. And they know it.

Was there a march with people chanting that all white police officers and all white people should be hunted and killed?

When and where was that? I missed it. But...lay your response to that looney tunes retard's post.....you must have seen it too. Please point me to a link where I can see it for myself. Thanks.

Speaking for myself......I am very interested in improving race relations.

Yep. And they know it.

Who is they?

Yep. And they know it.

I agree, Until the people get fed up. I don't think we've seen anything yet.

Hey Mac......just a side note. You must be really stoked that you and Stephanie here have had a meeting of the minds. It takes real depth and complex thought to break into that brain of hers. Kudos, pal.

Yep. And they know it.

I agree, Until the people get fed up. I don't think we've seen anything yet.

Aren't you fed up yet? What's your plan of action?

Their right to be the fool. The far white conservative right has been doing for 200 years and more on race.

Forum List

Back