Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of Whites and Cops

All innocent lives lost (like the policeman who was just EXECUTED). Theirs and OUR blood will be on Sharpton, the black panthers, BLM, Obama and the Democrat party's hand.

what a wonderful President you voted for

my gawd wake up people vote these pukes out of lives
And the blood all the innocent lives that hateful people like you have caused to end early, of whatever race, is on your hands. Hateful people like you hating people like yourself that are on the 'other side'. In the meantime, we Americans that are sane, of what ever race or ethnicity, wish the hell that all your mental perverts would just get the hell out of this nation.

But you and the six others of you can all jump in an old VW bus, light up some crip, and let the good times roll

Meanwhile we'll be back here cleaning up your mess

-Geaux

A war they want, a war they'll get

-Geaux
-------------------------------------

LOCK & LOAD: Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of Whites and Cops

Attention white devils, it’s time to lock and load, as these ‘activists’ are calling for you to be hanged – and they’re not being shy about it.

Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

One of the F***YoFlag organizers is called “Sunshine.” She has a radio blog show called, “Sunshine’s F***ing Opinion Radio Show.”

A snapshot of her #FYF911 @LOLatWhiteFear Twitter page at 9:53 p.m. shows that she was urging supporters to “Call now!! #fyf911 tonight we continue to dismantle the illustion of white…”

The radio show aired at 10:00 p.m. eastern standard time.

During the show, callers clearly call for “lynching” and “killing” of white people.

A 2:39 minute clip from the radio show can be heard here. It was provided to Breitbart Texas by someone who would like to be referred to as “Hannibal.” He has already received death threats as a result of interrupting #FYF911 conference calls.

Read more: Breitbart
Is she related to you? Sounds just like you, only from the other side. Gotta love it when the haters scream about the objects of their hate returning that hate. Wish we could take the lot of you, color and ethnicity irrelevant, and put you on an island somewhere, and you could go at each other with sticks and stones, and leave the rest of us that are sane to live our lives in peace.

Hey Sparky- If you're sane, and part of the 'us' demographic, then I think it's you who are on an island.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Attention white devils, it’s time to lock and load, as these ‘activists’ are calling for you to be hanged – and they’re not being shy about it.

Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

One of the F***YoFlag organizers is called “Sunshine.” She has a radio blog show called, “Sunshine’s F***ing Opinion Radio Show.”

A snapshot of her #FYF911 @LOLatWhiteFear Twitter page at 9:53 p.m. shows that she was urging supporters to “Call now!! #fyf911 tonight we continue to dismantle the illustion of white…”

During the show, callers clearly call for “lynching” and “killing” of white people.

A 2:39 minute clip from the radio show can be heard here. It was provided to Breitbart Texas by someone who would like to be referred to as “Hannibal.” He has already received death threats as a result of interrupting #FYF911 conference calls.

Thank Obama for setting the new racial tone in America
Thank you crackas for 200 years of racial oppression....

My people came here in 1920 and never owned a slave

All innocent lives lost (like the policeman who was just EXECUTED). Theirs and OUR blood will be on Sharpton, the black panthers, BLM, Obama and the Democrat party's hand.

And the blood all the innocent lives that hateful people like you have caused to end early, of whatever race, is on your hands. Hateful people like you hating people like yourself that are on the 'other side'. In the meantime, we Americans that are sane, of what ever race or ethnicity, wish the hell that all your mental perverts would just get the hell out of this nation.

But you and the six others of you can all jump in an old VW bus, light up some crip, and let the good times roll

-Geaux
OK, you silly ass. Never used an illegal drug of any kind. Worked 60 to 80 hr weeks most of my life, and am still doing a full work week at 72. And cracking 100K a year. I don't need to hate to have someone that I can feel superior to. You mental midgets that are constantly spreading your perverted filth are the problem in this nation, no matter what your race or ethnicity is.

Meh, this is all coming from Obama as he continues his path to implementing Marshal Law

-Geaux

-Geaux

Thank Obama for setting the new racial tone in America
Thank you crackas for 200 years of racial oppression....

My people came here in 1920 and never owned a slave
and

-Geaux
OK, you silly ass. Never used an illegal drug of any kind. Worked 60 to 80 hr weeks most of my life, and am still doing a full work week at 72. And cracking 100K a year. I don't need to hate to have someone that I can feel superior to. You mental midgets that are constantly spreading your perverted filth are the problem in this nation, no matter what your race or ethnicity is.

Wow, sounds like you have a strong personal accountability trait. No wonder you're no mental midget.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Oh- A note from my financial planner-

Hopefully you're making catch-up contributions to your 401K. Shame you didn't prepare better (financially) so you wouldn't @72 have to be putting in a full work week at the office,

On the house, no charge

-Geaux

The division pimps aren't trying to improve race relations, they're just trying to win. They won't admit it, of course.

So to all of you who push PC and Identity Politics, take a good look at what you have created here.

Are you proud?

Who are you talking to?
His guilt...
So my little stalker friend is still posting to me.

I'm talking to you, Lone Laugher. Just you. You alone. Enjoy what you've created.

And I don't have to read your bullshit denials.

And Moonglow, you folks in the PC Police have sucked all the white guilt out of me.

I think Mac is addressing everyone. There is left PC and there is right PC. And the identity politics is simply putting yourself, or someone else, in a stereotypical group, and defending or condemning that group, no matter what. We all have those tendencies, but some actually work on carrying those tendencies to the extreme. That is how the ovens were lit in Germany.

The division pimps aren't trying to improve race relations, they're just trying to win. They won't admit it, of course.

So to all of you who push PC and Identity Politics, take a good look at what you have created here.

Are you proud?

Who are you talking to?
His guilt...

I'm talking to you, Lone Laugher. Just you. You alone. Enjoy what you've created.

And Moonglow, you folks in the PC Police have sucked all the white guilt out of me.
I'm not a member of the PC police, just reality, which seems to elude many of the idiots surprised at the backlash...

Are you proud?

Who are you talking to?
His guilt...

You are talking to me? I created the fucked up weirdos who make threats on an Internet radio show?

Wow. I'm awesome and powerful.

I think Mac is addressing everyone. There is left PC and there is right PC. And the identity politics is simply putting yourself, or someone else, in a stereotypical group, and defending or condemning that group, no matter what. We all have those tendencies, but some actually work on carrying those tendencies to the extreme. That is how the ovens were lit in Germany.

You give that loser too much credit. Mac is a finger pointer. A passive aggressive finger pointer.

Forum List

Back