Bisexual Women

And here’s an example of rightwing ignorance, fear, and hate – advancing the idiotic lie that anyone would advocate for ‘teaching’ children to have ‘gay sex.’
your premise is a lie,,
I posted her own words where she said she wanted to,,

so go fuck yourself perv,,

Last edited:
If so, that is still not"teaching children how to have gay sex" fool! Is it possible that you brain is so clogged with amyloid plaque that you do not understad that it is about relationships and not just sex?
bisexual is about having sex with both genders,, I call that teaching them to have sex,,

Holy Shit!! I refuse to believe that anyone can be that stupid. Telling kids that it's ok to have same sex relationships, IS NOT the same as teaching then HOW to have gay sex, as was alledged!
her exact words were to teach kids to be bisexual,, since bisexual means having sex with both of the two genders thats teaching them to have sex,,

Teaching children to be heterosexual is grooming. Giving then analternative viewpoint is education and permission to be who they are.

Children aren't taught be be homosexuals, except by other homosexuals, and the natural state when children reach puberty is heterosexual.

Learn how to eat pussy out like a pro. Then you got that *and* a hard dick to offer and the other team’s got nothing

Forum List

Back