Bisexual Women

As a bisexual woman I will just say that this is wonderful. I don't understand wtf is your problem with people having the choice? Grow up.
What a piece of shit.....Cant make up your mind? Muff dive one day, then suck a long one the next? Well, queer one, i choose to keep buying weapons like the AR-15. That is my choice....Grow up....

tolerant-liberal.jpg

At least my choices don't kill anyone. lol. You want to kill people and control people as you're an asshole.
My choices dont kill anyone either. But you do want women to murder their babies in or out of the womb, right? Control? Which states kept people locked down while the Red States opened up again? Who forced you to wear a mask like this?

This-mask-is-as-useless-as-Joe-Biden-face-mask-3.png

You’re not a female-at-birth trans man then?

I have no idea what he is, neither does he. "Jessica" once claimed to be a man who identifies as a woman, but his gender is so fluid it done leaked down into a little puddle on the floor. He probably stands there staring at it, wondering what it is.

Someone should pick him up like a puppy and look between his legs to see what the hell he is. :laughing0301:

Women experiment with sex with other women at far greater rates then men do with other men. Their sexuality is much more fluid whereas for men it’s pretty straightforward.

I think most women are Bi deep down to some extent. But I don’t think it’s really a thing for men. Men are either straight or gay and men who claim to be Bi are probably gay men who aren’t ready to admit that they’re 100% gay.

What a piece of shit.....Cant make up your mind? Muff dive one day, then suck a long one the next? Well, queer one, i choose to keep buying weapons like the AR-15. That is my choice....Grow up....

View attachment 786060
I find it telling in a thread about bisexual women, your brain jumps to your love of your AR-15. :heehee:

Forum List

Back