Bisexual Women

as long as you leave children alone you can do as you please,,

but for you who admits you want to teach children how to have gay sex its best you keep your mouth shut,,
And in another thread, it said that it sees nothing wrong with 12 year olds having sex.

I wonder if the sympathetic moderating team here having it's back is spurring it on to indulge in more and more revolting rhetoric.

And in another thread, it said that it sees nothing wrong with 12 year olds having sex.

I wonder if the sympathetic moderating team here having it's back is spurring it on to indulge in more and more revolting rhetoric.
most of the mods clearly have an agenda,, and protecting children from groomers like it isnt part of the plan,,

it started a thread and the first words were the benefits of teaching children to be bisexual,,
if thats not grooming I dont know what is,,

Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

but for you who admits you want to teach children how to have gay sex its best you keep your mouth shut,,
Funny that con-sidering that most pedophiles identify as hetero males...............often family members or friends of their victims.

Women respond to different types of sexual stimuli which is more complicated than most men.

Who here admitted that they want to teach children how to have gay sex? Name some names! Provide the posts! I fucking dare you!

Nobody's trying to "kill" you, you paranoid twat. Do you have a persecution complex or something?

You stand a far bigger chance of being killed by one of your own kind.
Indeed, the stats on that speaks for itself!

most of the mods clearly have an agenda,, and protecting children from groomers like it isnt part of the plan,,

it started a thread and the first words were the benefits of teaching children to be bisexual,,
if thats not grooming I dont know what is,,
Teaching children to be heterosexual is grooming. Giving then analternative viewpoint is education and permission to be who they are.

there is a quote of the fake female calling to teach children to be bisexual men marry men and women marry women. it cant be more plain.
If so, that is still not"teaching children how to have gay sex" fool! Is it possible that you brain is so clogged with amyloid plaque that you do not understad that it is about relationships and not just sex?

Forum List

Back