Birthers Lay an Egg

For many years I heard democrats harp and harp about how Bush lied about his Military Service even though all of his flight school records including pictures were there for all to see. Then there was the Building 7 people , the ones that went around raving about how the building was brought down in a controlled demolition and that somehow that was the evil Bush Administration that had with no one watching planted enough explosives to bring the building down. Of course there is also the Moon landing people too , the ones that claim the US built a Saturn V rocket and and while million of people watched live including this ex-aviator somehow faked the moon landings. Now we have the Obama birth issue, his BC has been released by the state for all to see. *done deal" Let's suppose for a moment that it was a fake, his mother is American. *done deal"

Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874): The Court stated (pp. 167–68):
The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens.

So lets get past this nonsense and move on to something that is really pressing shall we.
this is it exctly
Bush produced everything he could produce, yet the false claims never stopped

at least the Obama camp learned something from Bush

And where there are conspiracy theorists, there's a whole lot of stupid going on.

Deflection, argumentum ad hominem and a piss-poor attempt at that.

Why doesn't Obama just produce the documentation that is being requested?

*crickets chirping*

Name: Barack Soetoro
Place of Birth: Coast Provincial Hospital, Mombasa Kenya

Any questions?

Yea, how many stories was the fall? Did your head crack the concrete?

Almost 50% of Southerners reject Obama was even born here:

The Washington Monthly

And people wonder why some folks think southern style ideology is fucking up the GOP.

So where is the "Do you wonder why President Obama doesn't just present his birth certificate?" poll?

I was firmly in the 'Yes' camp until Obama continued to flatly refuse to reveal the evidence the so called birthers are demanding.

Now I have moved slowly to 'Unsure' as this easily extinguished allegation over the birth certificate is allowed to continue to smolder by Obama and his advisers.

The longer it smolder, the more people wonder why.

As the old adage goes...where there's smoke, there's fire.

He didn't need to reveal anything that hasn't already been revealed. You guys can just go on being like the Diebold conspiracy fanatics after the '04 election. Everybody else is moving on without you.

The Washington Monthly

And people wonder why some folks think southern style ideology is fucking up the GOP.

So where is the "Do you wonder why President Obama doesn't just present his birth certificate?" poll?

I was firmly in the 'Yes' camp until Obama continued to flatly refuse to reveal the evidence the so called birthers are demanding.

Now I have moved slowly to 'Unsure' as this easily extinguished allegation over the birth certificate is allowed to continue to smolder by Obama and his advisers.

He didn't need to reveal anything that hasn't already been revealed. You guys can just go on being like the Diebold conspiracy fanatics after the '04 election. Everybody else is moving on without you.
you mean you "diebold nutters" gave up?

For many years I heard democrats harp and harp about how Bush lied about his Military Service even though all of his flight school records including pictures were there for all to see. Then there was the Building 7 people , the ones that went around raving about how the building was brought down in a controlled demolition and that somehow that was the evil Bush Administration that had with no one watching planted enough explosives to bring the building down. Of course there is also the Moon landing people too , the ones that claim the US built a Saturn V rocket and and while million of people watched live including this ex-aviator somehow faked the moon landings. Now we have the Obama birth issue, his BC has been released by the state for all to see. *done deal" Let's suppose for a moment that it was a fake, his mother is American. *done deal"

Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874): The Court stated (pp. 167–68):
The Constitution does not, in words, say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common-law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first. For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens.

So lets get past this nonsense and move on to something that is really pressing shall we.

I had heard and read many reasons why Obama would not be a citizen if he was born in Kenya to an American mother and a foreign national father, so I went straight to the source...the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

Here is a link to the relevant section - 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act Title3 Chapter1

Note section 301 (a)(7)

Barack Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham would have had to reach the age of 19 before the date of his birth, she was only 18 as thus does not meet the requirement of:
"was physically present in the United States or it's outlying possessions for a period or periods totalling not less than 10 years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of 14 year"
Barack Obama was born August 4th, 1961

Stanley Ann Dunham was born on November 29, 1942

18 and three quarters does not meet the threshold for citizenship.

Here is another link to the same document at a different site..please don't take my word for it, read it for yourselves:

Last edited:
i HAVE researched it
that is why i'm not one to join in with you on your foolish quest

Well, I guess because I and millions of others aren't willing to deny the facts and you are, that makes me a fool in your eyes. Pretty fucked up but whatever.

We'll see who the fool turns out to be, and I don't think it's going to be me.

Just be ready to eat your words, and I'll do the same, because the day of reckoning is coming.

Can it fucking hurry up and get here?

:popcorn: one way or the other.

As often as I have asked, no one can give me a date on this one. When is the drop dead date on this when the birfers will STFU and move on? After Obama leaves office in 3 1/2 or 7 1/2 years? The Vince Foster/Clinton Death list loonies didn't shut up until Clinton had left office, and the Cindy Sheehan matzo balls seemed to have shut since Bush has left. Do we really have to put up with years more of this crap? Can we get a hard date from the USMB birfer posters as to when they will consider it a moot point?

The Washington Monthly

I'll repeat again....

(from another thread)
The lunatic fringe of the Republican party is making the whole Republican party look nuttier than a can of Planters, which lets the Democrats solidify and expand their base. Which by the way also helps the Democrats steamroll their large steaming brown piles of legislation over America.

Kinda like the Cindy-Sheehan-Michael-Moore-type loonies did nothing but marginalize and make Democrats the laughing stock in '04.

OF COURSE Obama wants to keep this one going...

Why doesn't Obama just produce the documentation that is being requested?

>

Just to piss guys like you the hell off.

:muahaha:

Do the spiders make you do it?

Ron_Spiders_Animation.gif

The State of Hawaii has stated he was born there. I read they went paperless in 2001 - don't know how accurate that is. But the concept that Hawaii is lying is just plain absurd to me.

Either way, the guy's president. All the birther-ing is not going to change that, and the concentration on it is simply contributing to the party's "lunatic fringe" reputation. The obsession with the birth certificate works against the Republican party as whole in my opinion.

The State of Hawaii has stated he was born there. I read they went paperless in 2001 - don't know how accurate that is. But the concept that Hawaii is lying is just plain absurd to me.

Either way, the guy's president. All the birther-ing is not going to change that, and the concentration on it is simply contributing to the party's "lunatic fringe" reputation. The obsession with the birth certificate works against the Republican party as whole in my opinion.
i bet you would find that most of the birfers are not republicans
most seem to be indies to me

The one's I've encountered have been Republicans. Whether it's independents or not, it's Republicans who are getting the rap for it, and a few of the politicians aren't really helping much with that.

WHAT this does prove is all those Republicans in the House that are birthers too don't have the guts or character to stand up for their beliefs...

Well, since there are 435 seats in the house and only 378 voted, I'd say you are probably right that there were 57 who didn't have the guts to stand up and say, "I believe there is a conspiracy here".

Immie

i bet you would find that most of the birfers are not republicans
most seem to be indies to me

That is because President Bush caused a tidal wave of conservatives to leave the Republican Party and become Indies. I must admit to being one of those.

Immie

This scenerio is not as far fetched as it may seem at first blush.

Stanley Armour Dunham, Ann's father, is a former Servicemen. He enlisted during WWII and served in Europe.

Stanley and Madelyn Dunham move to Honolulu Hawaii, within 3 miles of Pearl Harbor Naval base in 1960.

Ann Dunham was their only child. Barack was their first grandchild.

As a former servicemen, Granddad Dunham likely had some knowledge of the guidelines for citizenship of children born overseas.

Even if he didn't, isn't it at least possible that they shared news of the birth of their first grandchild with friends from the base, and that one of them made the connection "that child won't be a US Citizen".

What laypersons are more familiar with the laws regarding citizenship than servicemen.

We now know that Obama WOULD NOT BE A U.S. Citizen if he was born in Kenya.

Isn't it at least possible that Grandpa and Grandma Dunham, wanting the best for the child, did everything in their power to ensure their grandchild Barack gained US citizenship?

Link to Stanley Armour Dunham at Wikipedia for your fact checking convenience - Stanley Armour Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back