Birther Joke With Young Hawaiian in Florida

Interesting coming from a born again birther for 17 years.

We all should remember that if being a birther makes one an idiot then both the Obama's fit the bill.

We should also remember that it was Hillary's campaign that first started the story, no wonder considering Obama was a birther.

What the sub-text of this really is, is that Obama is trying to get the story back in the news as a distraction from disaster. It is the left that won't let this die and they lie while doing it.

Everybody except Beretta and the wingnut brigade over at the Blaze gets it.

We all should remember that if being a birther makes one an idiot then both the Obama's fit the bill.

We should also remember that it was Hillary's campaign that first started the story, no wonder considering Obama was a birther.

What the sub-text of this really is, is that Obama is trying to get the story back in the news as a distraction from disaster. It is the left that won't let this die and they lie while doing it.

Tissue?
21400.jpg

• Banned

The only true idiot on this board is the troll called jillian. But I've grown used to you flattering me by making me one of your first stops of the day. With hundreds if not thousands of threads good ole jillian ALWAYS comes to mine first to make her asinine remarks.

Now be sure to use your standby that it's a message board. It is and I didn't say that you can't make me the cyberspace love of your life.

If your posts weren't so funny they would almost be pathetic. Not one thing you post is ever an opinion. It's always a snide remark. But fortunately no one here takes you seriously and you have zero credibity as well. Keep on keeping on, jill baby. I love the flattery and entertainment.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

i think they get it. i hope they do. they're just disingenuous, so what can you expect?

and them getting it and still posting their obama deranged lunacy is worse than if they're just stupid.

It so disingenuous. When Romney says it it's hysteria on the left but when Oblowme says it well....it's all just a joke.

i think they get it. i hope they do. they're just disingenuous, so what can you expect?

and them getting it and still posting their obama deranged lunacy is worse than if they're just stupid.

It so disingenuous. When Romney says it it's hysteria on the left but when Oblowme says it well....it's all just a joke.

(don't worry, he can't see me. I'm on his "ignore" list)^^^^^ Do you think they really don't get the distinction? D'ya think he's one of those that says "how come they can say the "n" word and I can't?" kinda folks?

The only true idiot on this board is the troll called jillian. But I've grown used to you flattering me by making me one of your first stops of the day. With hundreds if not thousands of threads good ole jillian ALWAYS comes to mine first to make her asinine remarks.

Now be sure to use your standby that it's a message board. It is and I didn't say that you can't make me the cyberspace love of your life.

If your posts weren't so funny they would almost be pathetic. Not one thing you post is ever an opinion. It's always a snide remark. But fortunately no one here takes you seriously and you have zero credibity as well. Keep on keeping on, jill baby. I love the flattery and entertainment.

Po' baby.

you need to stop projecting.

i truly wish you had 1/10 of the brain you think you have.

and if you find people making fun of you so unsettling, post more intelligent things.

or stop trolling

your call.

you mean he's making fun of you idiots?

cool.

I love you too! :puke: I'm sure that I'll hear from you during your next drive-by. In fact, I know that I will. Oh is that what you call what you post.."making fun of me"? Thanks for proving what I say about you. It isn't what I post, it's that YOU HAVE to say something, anything no matter how stupid it makes you look. I'll put my posts up against yours any time and we shall see what most closely resembles trolling.

Last edited:
Just waiting to hear Chris Matthews call Obama a racist for mentioning this in a joke.. Just like he did Romney for the same.

I love you too! :puke: I'm sure that I'll hear from you during your next drive-by. In fact, I know that I will. Oh is that what you call what you post.."making fun of me"? Thanks for proving what I say about you. It isn't what I post, it's that YOU HAVE to say something, anything no matter how stupid it makes you look. I'll put my posts up against yours any time and we shall see what most closely resembles trolling.

Jillian wins. You don't come close.

Tissue?
21400.jpg

Now that is damn funny. I don't see a thing funny about democrat lying. Should be used to it by now but it does rile me up at times. So flagrant yet so ignored. Much more important to see Romney's tax returns or point out that Ryan made a mistake in stating his time from years ago. yeah that's the important stuff.

If anyone I would think that democrats would need a tissue over what the party of slavery has become. But then again that would take some shame.

Forum List

Back