Bipartisan Polling Organization: Romney to DOMINATE!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
New Projection of Election Results: Romney 52, Obama 47 | The Weekly Standard

New Projection of Election Results: Romney 52, Obama 47

The bipartisan Battleground Poll, in its “vote election model,” is projecting that Mitt Romney will defeat President Obama 52 percent to 47 percent. The poll also found that Romney has an even greater advantage among middle class voters, 52 percent to 45 percent.

5:00 AM, Oct 29, 2012 • By FRED BARNES

Projection of 52-47.......what Ive been saying for months FTMFW!!!!:D:D:D

Message to the hyperpartisan lefties >>> Keep posting up those RCP averages!!!:2up:

Last edited:
Hate to break it to the k00ks but the only close state that will end up going to Obama is MInnesota. This is going to be Carter/Reagan 1980 redeux. Clear thinking people should not at all be surprised though.......in the general election, whenever the economy is crappy ( the "getting traction" narrative from the left is bogus and the people know it) and the incumbent is under 50%, its a train wreck. Ive been saying it for months

Hate to break it to the k00ks but the only close state that will end up going to Obama is MInnesota. This is going to be Carter/Reagan 1980 redeux. Clear thinking people should not at all be surprised though.......in the general election, whenever the economy is crappy ( the "getting traction" narrative from the left is bogus and the people know it) and the incumbent is under 50%, its a train wreck. Ive been saying it for months

You do realize that IF what you say is true and that the only swing state Obama wins is Minnesota that the election won't be close to the 1980 election, right?

You do realize that IF what you say is true and that the only swing state Obama wins is Minnesota that the election won't be close to the 1980 election, right?

Geeez............320 electoral votes vs what? Was it like 420 in 1980??

Who cares s0n.........winning by 100 electoral votes will be called DOMINATION by all conservatives.

Who cares s0n.........winning by 100 electoral votes will be called DOMINATION by all conservatives.

Try 489 in 1980, dunce. Your prediction is so far off from reality anyway so I'm not at all concerned about it coming true.

Try 489 in 1980, dunce. Your prediction is so far off from reality anyway so I'm not at all concerned about it coming true.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3.jpg

Dunce > Empty chair:fu::fu::fu:

Just admit you weren't even close, no worries though since you probably won't.

We were repeatedly told that Obama had won in "a massive landslide"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

from your link...

How would you rate the job Barack Obama has been doing as President? Do you approve or disapprove of the job he is doing?
Approve/strongly ..................................................... 37%
Disapprove/strongly ................................................ 44%

Do you think you will vote to re-elect Barack Obama, will you consider voting for someone else, or do you
think you will vote to replace him?
Will vote to re-elect Obama .................................. 46%
Will consider someone else ....................................8%
Will vote to replace Obama .................................. 43%

UNSURE/REFUSED (DNR) .................................4%

I am going to read you two issues. For each one, please tell me if you approve or disapprove of the job that President Obama is doing on this issue.

The economy
DISAPPROVE STRONGLY 45%
DISAPPROVE SOMEWHAT 9%

APPROVE STRONGLY 25%
APPROVE SOMEWHAT 20%

Now, I would like to read you a list of issues that some people have said are important to them. Please listen as I read the list and tell me, for each one, who will better handle this issue

The economy
Romney 51%
Obama 46%

The federal budget and spending
Romney 54%
Obama 42%

Jobs
Romney 51%
Obama 46%

Can get things done
Romney 49%
Obama 45%

Won what?

Why dont you admit your point is irrelevant. What is irrelevant is that Obama is due to receive an electoral spanking such as has not been given in over 30 years. He will be the most ex of all ex presidents until Carter dies.

from your link...

How would you rate the job Barack Obama has been doing as President? Do you approve or disapprove of the job he is doing?
Approve/strongly ..................................................... 37%
Disapprove/strongly ................................................ 44%

I am going to read you two issues. For each one, please tell me if you approve or disapprove of the job that President Obama is doing on this issue.

The economy
DISAPPROVE STRONGLY 45%
DISAPPROVE SOMEWHAT 9%

APPROVE STRONGLY 25%
APPROVE SOMEWHAT 20%

Now, I would like to read you a list of issues that some people have said are important to them. Please listen as I read the list and tell me, for each one, who will better handle this issue

The economy
Romney 51%
Obama 46%

Romney 54%
Obama 42%

Jobs
Romney 51%
Obama 46%

Can get things done
Romney 49%
Obama 45%

I'm just trying to figure out why his link and mine don't match up.

I also notice that you left out all of the items on which Obama is leading Romney on. Why the intellectual dishonesty, my friend?

Why dont you admit your point is irrelevant. What is irrelevant is that Obama is due to receive an electoral spanking such as has not been given in over 30 years. He will be the most ex of all ex presidents until Carter dies.

Wrong again. There is basically no chance that Romney comes close to the 365 EVs Obama racked up just 4 years ago. Do you guys even do any research before you make these outrageous claims?

from your link...

The economy
Romney 51%
Obama 46%

Romney 54%
Obama 42%

Jobs
Romney 51%
Obama 46%

Can get things done
Romney 49%
Obama 45%

I'm just trying to figure out why his link and mine don't match up.

I also notice that you left out all of the items on which Obama is leading Romney on. Why the intellectual dishonesty, my friend?

I agree that your poll number and his don't match up, but they are within the margin of error, so it's more of a dead heat than either one being ahead.

No, it's not dishonesty. I chose to post all the areas Romney is ahead on to show all the areas he's ahead on. Are there areas Obama is ahead on? Certainly.

My post wasn't meant to say 'SEE? ROMNEY IS WINNING! NEENER NEENER NEENER!'

It was meant to say 'See? Here are some areas that Romney is leading on, and they are the ones I feel will decide the election'.

Won what?

the 2008 election of course. that was the liberals narrative after that election. That their candidate had won in "an electoral Landslide" that somehow gave him a mandate to shove his agenda down our throats.

Forum List

Back