Bipartisan Polling Organization: Romney to DOMINATE!!!

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3.jpg

Dunce > Empty chair:fu::fu::fu:

Just admit you weren't even close, no worries though since you probably won't.

What can I say????

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-7.jpg

I guess admitting you were wrong is too difficult for you.

Also, nobody should ever deface a picture of Bob Rohrman. The man is a legend.

We were repeatedly told that Obama had won in "a massive landslide"

Won what?

the 2008 election of course. that was the liberals narrative after that election. That their candidate had won in "an electoral Landslide" that somehow gave him a mandate to shove his agenda down our throats.

It was probably as large of a margin as you'll see for a while with the electorate being so polarized. Do you think Romney is going to win by as big of a margin as Obama did 4 years ago? The odds of him coming even close to that are incredibly slim, probably around .25%.

Also, did you miss hearing Bush in 2004 when he said his 35 EV victory was a mandate? If that is a mandate then I'll agree that Obama's win was a landslide.

Just admit you weren't even close, no worries though since you probably won't.
Why dont you admit your point is irrelevant. What is irrelevant is that Obama is due to receive an electoral spanking such as has not been given in over 30 years. He will be the most ex of all ex presidents until Carter dies.

Wrong again. There is basically no chance that Romney comes close to the 365 EVs Obama racked up just 4 years ago. Do you guys even do any research before you make these outrageous claims?

There is every chance that Romney takes all 50 states and the DC. I doubt that will happen, but it's a chance. There is an excellent chance that Romney will come close to Reagan's drubbing of Carter in 1980.

Why dont you admit your point is irrelevant. What is irrelevant is that Obama is due to receive an electoral spanking such as has not been given in over 30 years. He will be the most ex of all ex presidents until Carter dies.

Wrong again. There is basically no chance that Romney comes close to the 365 EVs Obama racked up just 4 years ago. Do you guys even do any research before you make these outrageous claims?

There is every chance that Romney takes all 50 states and the DC. I doubt that will happen, but it's a chance. There is an excellent chance that Romney will come close to Reagan's drubbing of Carter in 1980.

There isn't even a chance for Romney to come close to winning by as large as the 2008 EV margin.

If you really think there is an excellent chance that Romney comes close to 489 EV then you are living in a different galaxy than the rest of us. I doubt you'll even have many cons on here predicting that Romney gets more than 350 EV max.

Won what?

the 2008 election of course. that was the liberals narrative after that election. That their candidate had won in "an electoral Landslide" that somehow gave him a mandate to shove his agenda down our throats.

It was probably as large of a margin as you'll see for a while with the electorate being so polarized. Do you think Romney is going to win by as big of a margin as Obama did 4 years ago? The odds of him coming even close to that are incredibly slim, probably around .25%.

Also, did you miss hearing Bush in 2004 when he said his 35 EV victory was a mandate? If that is a mandate then I'll agree that Obama's win was a landslide.

Obama's margin of 192 electoral votes was actually the lowest of the 'landslides', going back as far as 1964. Reagan was the biggest 'landslide', at 512 in 1984.

not gonna happen, dude.

Obama's margin of 192 electoral votes was actually the lowest of the 'landslides', going back as far as 1964. Reagan was the biggest 'landslide', at 512 in 1984.

I'm aware of that. Do you see someone amassing 400 EV in the current political climate? I don't see things changing much in the near future. There are enough states right now stuck in blue or red that probably won't be changing anytime soon which will keep the "landslides" fairly close compared to recent history.

As mentioned above, if Bush gets to call his 2004 win by 35 EV a mandate then I agree that 2008 was a landslide.

You are quite frankly insane.

Whoever wins will be lucky to get a big enough margin to avoid the Nov. 17th waiting period in Ohio. The biggest EC total I see possible is 311 for Romney or 347 for Obama, and means giving either candidate absolutely every single current "tie" and "Barely leaning".

My own prediction is a 275 263 split with Obama up. I think the biggest realistic total for either man is the low 300's, like 301-310. Max.

Last edited:
Won what?

No neither one was a mandate, but only Obama decided to act as if he had one. Bush may have said it, but he did not then go out and shove a stimulus, and Health Care Bill that the Majority of Americans did not want, down our throats.

I also totally disagree with your assessment of Romney's chances to win Big. I expect the Independents and undecided to break heavily for Romney on election day. I expect there will be a lot of people sitting around saying "nobody thought Romney could win this Big" on nov 7th.

The changes in Party Demographics Both Gallup and Rass are showing, seems to re-enforce that idea.

Please dude, Romney takes all 50 states? Not a chance in hell. Cali and several others are not going to go to Romney.

That said, I think he could win over 300 EC votes, but Nobody is going to come close to the landslide Reagan had. Which was the last landslide in a Presidential Election ever.

No neither one was a mandate, but only Obama decided to act as if he had one. Bush may have said it, but he did not then go out and shove a stimulus, and Health Care Bill that the Majority of Americans did not want, down our throats.

I also totally disagree with your assessment of Romney's chances to win Big. I expect the Independents and undecided to break heavily for Romney on election day. I expect there will be a lot of people sitting around saying "nobody thought Romney could win this Big" on nov 7th.

The changes in Party Demographics Both Gallup and Rass are showing, seems to re-enforce that idea.

We shall see. I just don't see nearly EVERY pollster being wrong in the swing states. It could happen but the odds are low.

There isn't even a chance for Romney to come close to winning by as large as the 2008 EV margin.

If you really think there is an excellent chance that Romney comes close to 489 EV then you are living in a different galaxy than the rest of us. I doubt you'll even have many cons on here predicting that Romney gets more than 350 EV max.

You're spouting nonsense. There is a chance Romney can win every single electoral vote. Do I think that will happen? No. But you can't deny there is a chance of it happening.

You are quite frankly insane.

Whoever wins will be lucky to get a big enough margin to avoid the Nov. 17th waiting period in Ohio. The biggest EC total I see possible is 311 for Romney or 347 for Obama, and means giving either candidate absolutely every single current "tie" and "Barely leaning".

My own prediction is a 275 263 split with Obama up. I think the biggest realistic total for either man is the low 300's, like 301-310. Max.

Ohio is not going to decide this election. Romney is going to take another state that will make Ohio meaningless.

Bank on it.

We shall see. I just don't see nearly EVERY pollster being wrong in the swing states. It could happen but the odds are low.

I can, the polls are using samples based on 2008. The average of all the polls, is a sample of Democrats by 7 points more than Republicans. While It appears not only will dems not enjoy a plus 7 turn out this time, Republicans might actually enjoy a small advantage.

That means, the Polls we are seeing today are not accurate as compared to what the expected actual turn out will be.

It's not the first time, and wont be the last time, that the Polls get it wrong.

New Projection of Election Results: Romney 52, Obama 47 | The Weekly Standard

New Projection of Election Results: Romney 52, Obama 47

The bipartisan Battleground Poll, in its “vote election model,” is projecting that Mitt Romney will defeat President Obama 52 percent to 47 percent. The poll also found that Romney has an even greater advantage among middle class voters, 52 percent to 45 percent.

5:00 AM, Oct 29, 2012 • By FRED BARNES

Projection of 52-47.......what Ive been saying for months FTMFW!!!!:D:D:D

Message to the hyperpartisan lefties >>> Keep posting up those RCP averages!!!:2up:
The Weekly Standard .. Hmmmm... They Would Not Lean Towards Bias, Would They?

The poll’s election model takes into account variables including voter intensity, age, and education, and voters who are certain in their vote. The race “remains very close in the surface,” Goeas said, “but the political environment and the composition of the likely electorate favor Governor Romney.”

The projected outcome by the Battleground Poll is close to that of the Gallup Poll. Last week, Gallup said Romney leads Obama 49 percent to 46 percent in its model of the electorate’s composition on November 6.

The Battleground Poll is conducted by Goeas of the Tarrance Group and Celinda Lake of Lake Research Partners. Goeas is a Republican, Lake a Democrat. The survey is affiliated with Politico and George Washington University.

2) One of the new polls, from Gravis Marketing, isn’t necessarily reliable: the firm often produces findings that overstate the G.O.P. vote relative to other pollsters. In Ohio, its results have been particularly out of whack. Back at the start of September, when most pollsters had Obama well ahead in Ohio, a Gravis poll showed Romney out in front by three points. Two weeks ago, another Gravis poll showed the G.O.P. man leading by one point. Compared to that survey, the new poll, which shows the race level, actually represents a step backward for Romney.

3) Obama has a superior ground operation, which has helped him establish a big lead among early voters. As many as one in five of the Ohioans likely to vote have already filled out their ballots. According to the P.P.P. poll, Obama is leading among this group by virtually two-to-one: 66-34 . That doesn’t mean Romney can’t still win. But in order to close the gap, he would have to run up about a seven point margin amongst voters who have still to vote. The P.P.P. poll actually suggests that he has such a lead—52-44—but, as the firm noted, “obviously it’s easier to count on votes that are already in the bank.”

Read more Cassidy's Count: More Alarm Bells for Obama : The New Yorker
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back