No, Trump is not winning in the black vote, not by a longshot.

Um he was talking about the primary. All Republicans will get smoked, because blacks are larger uneducated, uninformed, lazy and support the Democrats because they are honestly too stupid to know better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Southern white trash, votes for the GOP and yet, nobody sucks up more federal dollars than the south and yet....they vote the very party that wants them in chains and on the street, you tell me who's the dumbest? Not to mention worshiping Palin and Trump. LOLO

Um he was talking about the primary. All Republicans will get smoked, because blacks are larger uneducated, uninformed, lazy and support the Democrats because they are honestly too stupid to know better!

Spoken like a true racist. Good job, ghook!
This is the current state of the black community, if you don't like to face reality that is your problem.

Trump don't give out free stuff- that is the reason he will not lead in the black vote- simple as that.
You are a thousand percent correct......we don't use SNAKE OIL!! Something you mindless red fucks thrive on!!

Trump needs to get Duggar to go after the black vote to overcome the whole ugly Ricky Martin fiasco.

Oh, pineapple

Forum List

Back