Bin Laden is dead.........General Motors is alive

As much as I loathe bin Laden, and what he did, our country would probably be better off if it were the reverse.

Biden got it right

pukingsmiley.gif

Anyone else remember ObamaMotors? As the Republicans mockingly called it?

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

Now GM is back to being the number one automaker in the world

Anyone else remember the Republicans mocking Obama as soft on terrorism? How only a Republican could keep us safe from the terrorist menace? How terrorists would sense that we had a weak president?

Now Obama not only killed Bin Laden but 22 out of 30 top leaders. Al Qaida is cowering in fear as they get picked off one at a time

the facts are getting just too heavy and deep for the republican lies to float anymore

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

When the federal government hands you $50 billion, you have to be especially incompetent to fail. Republicans didn't predict GM would fail as a result of getting bailed out. However, the long term picture is not so rosy because the same thugs who pushed it into bankruptcy are now running the company.

You did not answer my questions. You asked what else is there to know. I told you. You did not answer. If you are going to ask me to ask you a question, you should at least answer the question I ask.

All your party has is endless war, endless tax cuts for the wealthy, didnt keep us save from attack, massive economic crash and racism

What else do you need to know?

al_Qeada is broken and bleeding. Twenty-Five (25) Months of Ecomonic Growth.

Three Million (3,000,000) Jobs Created (Most Jobs Created since 2005 - who was in the White House 2005?). The Compared to over Three Million Five Hundred Thousand (3,500,000) lost in the last full Quarter of 2008 (September, October, November and December). Who was in The White House in 2008?

Ending the illegal and Unconstitutional War in Iraq (by adhereing the plan put forth by the President who started the war).

Ending the Illegal and Uncontitutional War in Afghanistan in 2013 (again by adhereing to plan of the President who started the war).

Ending the practice of ending Health Care Coverge of persons with "Pre-Existing Conditions".

Allowing parents to children on their Health Care Plan until age 26.

Middle Class Tax Cuts.

RePugs will of course trash this, but then again the truth does in fact hurt.

Anyone else remember the Republicans mocking Obama as soft on terrorism? How only a Republican could keep us safe from the terrorist menace? How terrorists would sense that we had a weak president?

Now Obama not only killed Bin Laden but 22 out of 30 top leaders. Al Qaida is cowering in fear as they get picked off one at a time

brittv.jpg

Assassination isn't justice.

Government bailouts for insolvent companies is the equivalent of socializing losses and privatizing profits.

So, about that debt and deficit.....

Three years, and this is the best you got?

Seriously?

In a nutshell, nothing describes the last three years better

Bin Laden is dead...........General Motors is alive

Three years ago, Bin Laden was living in luxury as were other known terrorists. General Motors, a symbol of the US economy was given up for dead. Where are they now?

Forum List

Back