Bin Laden is dead.........General Motors is alive

Anyone else remember ObamaMotors? As the Republicans mockingly called it?

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

Now GM is back to being the number one automaker in the world

General Motors Will Never Repay Taxpayers - Reason Magazine

And what did they do with some of that taxpayer money they're never going to pay back?

PICKET: GM sponsors and celebrates soon to be released Chi-Com propaganda film - Washington Times

Isn't that nice. Spreading chi-com love around...on our dime.

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

General Motors Will Never Repay Taxpayers - Reason Magazine

And what did they do with some of that taxpayer money they're never going to pay back?

PICKET: GM sponsors and celebrates soon to be released Chi-Com propaganda film - Washington Times

Isn't that nice. Spreading chi-com love around...on our dime.
The left has no problem with this, of course.

yeah, screw the taxpayers and the bondholders..Obama is the man for saving his Union buddies.

whoohoo

I could swear I heard that 'Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive. What else do you need to know' on tv earlier. RightWhiner... couldn't formulate an original thought if his life depended on it.

Pathetic... starting a thread pretending it's an original thought - when it really isn't.

Ohhhh, yea.... this was an 'original thought' from that well know 'thinker.... Joe Biden. :lmao:

Never claimed it as original....but it is damn good

Expect to hear it a lot in the next year

yeah, screw the taxpayers and the bondholders..Obama is the man for saving his Union buddies.

whoohoo
If this is the new hope of the Statists for Obama? They're sunk. Nothing but class warfare and envy do they have left. Obama and the Democrats, with a smattering of Repubicans have failed.

The District of Criminals needs to be purged.

whoohoo

Saving GM and the million auto industry jobs highlights a key difference between Obama and Bush

Bush threw money at GM with no strings attached. GM just swallowed the money and was back asking Obama for more five months later

Obama insisted that the taxpayer be given stock as collateral, Obama insisted that GM restructure and shed unprofitable branches, Obama insisted that the Unions accept wage and benefit cuts

GM is back to being the largest auto manufacturer in the world

Bin Laden is dead................General Motors is alive

As my father used to say, "don't count your chickens before they hatch".

General Motors is alive only because the U.S. Department of the Treasury owns 61% of it. The rest is owned by the United Autoworkers Union, Canada, and bond holders.

The Chevy Volt has been a complete bust. Anybody who owns GM stock is an IDIOT. Until GM figures out a way to pay their huge debt to the U.S. Dept. Of Treasury, their future is still bleak, and they are surviving on "borrowed" time (pun intended).

General Motors may be the number one automaker in the world, thanks only to bailouts and giveaways. The "house of cards" will come crashing down. Stay tuned.

All of the bailouts, whether they were initiated by Obama or Bush, were "foolish".

This is just another typical example of the Stalinists solving problems by throwing borrowed money at them.

We all live in an "Alice In Wonderland" country now. Nothing is as it appears to be.

Gotta laugh

Still rooting for GM to fail aren't ya?

ObamaMotors, as Republicans once called it is doing just fine. By government direction, they are leaner and those unions you hate so much made major wage and benefit concessions to keep it alive

The volt is cutting edge technology and will get much better with time. Strangely, the people who bought them seem to like them

Oh, and don't forget all the Far Right prayers going up that Unemployment stays high, cause you know they are not really concerned about the poor. I mean, there is always the safety net...which by the way, the GOP has been trying to elimnate for years.

Romney is the Perfect GOP candidate. He is Rich, White, and unconcerned about poor people. :clap2:

What else do you need to know?

You left off the eight wars we're involved in.

Thanks for bringing it up Warrior.......let's discuss

Your "eight wars" highlights another key difference between an Obama presidency and one driven by Republican policy

Republicans take a my way or the highway view of international diplomacy and fighting threats. It resulted in putting millions of soldiers on the ground and engaging in nation building......all with minimal international support

Obama has engaged NATO and built international alliances to fight threats. Rather than expose our soldiers to enemy response, he uses drones to hit the terrorists wherever they are hiding. He has effectively used special forces to hit terrorist targets and rescue Americans in peril

That is the difference my friend

What else do you need to know?

Your "eight wars" highlights another key difference between an Obama presidency and one driven by Republican policy

Republicans take a my way or the highway view of international diplomacy and fighting threats. It resulted in putting millions of soldiers on the ground and engaging in nation building......all with minimal international support

Obama has engaged NATO and built international alliances to fight threats. Rather than expose our soldiers to enemy response, he uses drones to hit the terrorists wherever they are hiding. He has effectively used special forces to hit terrorist targets and rescue Americans in peril

We are NATO and NATO does not supersede our constitution... And as I said, the war goes on and on and on and on... Thanks for pointing that out RW.

GM is alive?

GM's income rose to $3.2 billion, or $1.77 a share, from $865 million or 55 cents a share, lifted by $1.5 billion in gains on sale of holdings in Delphi Automotive LLP and Ally Financial. Without those gains, its earnings before interest and taxes rose 18% to $2 billion, and North American profit climbed just 8% to $1.3 billion, less than analysts had expected. Revenue increased 15%, to $36.2 billion, from $31.5 billion.

smoke and mirrors..company is still doing bad compared to the competition.

Let’s thank Obama for keeping the patriot act and passing the NDAA as well... Also getting us downgraded and adding to the deficit when he claimed he would cut it in half... Ohh, so much more we could talk about but RW would rather kill brown people and have Government give corporations that they "like" best free cash. What do they call a society that does that again?

What’s sad is how bad Mitt Romney is as a candidate based on his policies, even Paul is pretty much everything people try and avoid in a candidate on a surface level do to age, looks and in ability to speak clearly, and yet they are both almost tied to Obama in the GE... Obama has to be trying to fuck himself to lose this election and he just might do it.

We are NATO and NATO does not supersede our constitution... And as I said, the war goes on and on and on and on... Thanks for pointing that out RW.

I didn't see NATO rallying around Bush when he told them to screw themselves and he was going to invade Iraq anyway

Good ole Republican "Diplomacy is for pussies"

you know Obamabots are desperate when they have to bring up a CAR COMPANY as one of Obama's many great achievements.

no matter us taxpayers got screwed in the deal

As much as I loathe bin Laden, and what he did, our country would probably be better off if it were the reverse.

Do you'd rather have a major American business caput, and Bin Laden still alive and plotting more attacks against us? You really are a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back