Bin Laden is dead.........General Motors is alive

Three years, and this is the best you got?

Seriously?

In a nutshell, nothing describes the last three years better

Bin Laden is dead...........General Motors is alive

Three years ago, Bin Laden was living in luxury as were other known terrorists. General Motors, a symbol of the US economy was given up for dead. Where are they now?

Are you one of the trolls who's always whining about corporations socializing their losses? Why is it OK for GM if it's not OK for AIG?

Seriously?

Three years ago, Bin Laden was living in luxury as were other known terrorists. General Motors, a symbol of the US economy was given up for dead. Where are they now?

And three years ago no president had as of then ordered the murder of an American citizen without due process of law. You must just LUV that savior of yours!

Now you still haven't answered the questions that you invited me to ask.

Last edited:

Seriously?

And three years ago no president had as of then ordered the murder of an American citizen without due process of law. You must just LUV that savior of yours!

Nope..

And I feel real bad about whacking that SOB

Nope..

And I feel real bad about whacking that SOB

You are chicken shit!

Anyone else remember ObamaMotors? As the Republicans mockingly called it?

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

Now GM is back to being the number one automaker in the world

As my father used to say, "don't count your chickens before they hatch".

General Motors is alive only because the U.S. Department of the Treasury owns 61% of it. The rest is owned by the United Autoworkers Union, Canada, and bond holders.

The Chevy Volt has been a complete bust. Anybody who owns GM stock is an IDIOT. Until GM figures out a way to pay their huge debt to the U.S. Dept. Of Treasury, their future is still bleak, and they are surviving on "borrowed" time (pun intended).

General Motors may be the number one automaker in the world, thanks only to bailouts and giveaways. The "house of cards" will come crashing down. Stay tuned.

All of the bailouts, whether they were initiated by Obama or Bush, were "foolish".

This is just another typical example of the Stalinists solving problems by throwing borrowed money at them.

We all live in an "Alice In Wonderland" country now. Nothing is as it appears to be.

Conservatives stood death watch over GM, waiting for it to fail so they could mock Obamas foolish bailout.

General Motors is alive only because the U.S. Department of the Treasury owns 61% of it. The rest is owned by the United Autoworkers Union, Canada, and bond holders.

The Chevy Volt has been a complete bust. Anybody who owns GM stock is an IDIOT. Until GM figures out a way to pay their huge debt to the U.S. Dept. Of Treasury, their future is still bleak, and they are surviving on "borrowed" time (pun intended).

General Motors may be the number one automaker in the world, thanks only to bailouts and giveaways. The "house of cards" will come crashing down. Stay tuned.

All of the bailouts, whether they were initiated by Obama or Bush, were "foolish".

This is just another typical example of the Stalinists solving problems by throwing borrowed money at them.

We all live in an "Alice In Wonderland" country now. Nothing is as it appears to be.

Gotta laugh

Still rooting for GM to fail aren't ya?

ObamaMotors, as Republicans once called it is doing just fine. By government direction, they are leaner and those unions you hate so much made major wage and benefit concessions to keep it alive

The volt is cutting edge technology and will get much better with time. Strangely, the people who bought them seem to like them

Gotta laugh

Still rooting for GM to fail aren't ya?

ObamaMotors, as Republicans once called it is doing just fine. By government direction, they are leaner and those unions you hate so much made major wage and benefit concessions to keep it alive

The volt is cutting edge technology and will get much better with time. Strangely, the people who bought them seem to like them

Dude, GM did fail ... remember? Now the government is involved and its creating a conflict of interest in the auto industry. Its hard to be competitive when the other guy doesn't have to be successful to succeed.

General Motors Will Never Repay Taxpayers - Reason Magazine

And what did they do with some of that taxpayer money they're never going to pay back?

PICKET: GM sponsors and celebrates soon to be released Chi-Com propaganda film - Washington Times

I could swear I heard that 'Bin Laden is dead, GM is alive. What else do you need to know' on tv earlier. RightWhiner... couldn't formulate an original thought if his life depended on it.

Pathetic... starting a thread pretending it's an original thought - when it really isn't.

Ohhhh, yea.... this was an 'original thought' from that well know 'thinker.... Joe Biden. :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back