PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Did you see this one?

She hired an actress to read a planted question about Trump
"Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

.... a 15 year old girl was supposedly "chosen at random" to ask a question of the former Secretary of State. But, the well-scripted performance raised some suspicion with a YouTuber named Spanglevision who decided to dig a little deeper. And, wouldn't you know it, the "random" participant was none other than child actor, Brennan Leach, whose father just happens to be Pennsylvania democratic State Senator Daylin Leach. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, Daylin supports Hillary for president...shocking.

So, here was the original question from Brennan:

Brennan:
"Hi Madam Secretary. I'm Brennan and I'm 15 years old. At my school, body image is a really big issue for girls my age. I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look. As the first female president how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they're so much more than just what they look like?"
And here was Hillary's attempt at knocking the soft ball out of the park...it's almost like she knew the question was coming.

Hillary:
"I'm so proud of you for asking that question. You are right -- my opponent has just taken this concern to a new level of difficulty and meanness. And, it's shocking when women are called names and judged solely on the basis of physical attributes.

"My opponent insulted Miss Universe. I mean, how do you get more acclaimed than that? But, it wasn't good enough. So we can't take any of this seriously any more. We need to laugh at it. We need to refute it. We need to ignore it. And we need to stand up to it."
Here is the full analysis from Spanglevision. Among other things, he points out that Brennan is the only participant of the night who reads her question from a prepared script."
Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall | Zero Hedge

You're right, no female actor would ever care about body image! :cuckoo:
And how dare anyone with a job be allowed to ask a question.

Did you see this one?

She hired an actress to read a planted question about Trump
"Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall

.... a 15 year old girl was supposedly "chosen at random" to ask a question of the former Secretary of State. But, the well-scripted performance raised some suspicion with a YouTuber named Spanglevision who decided to dig a little deeper. And, wouldn't you know it, the "random" participant was none other than child actor, Brennan Leach, whose father just happens to be Pennsylvania democratic State Senator Daylin Leach. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, Daylin supports Hillary for president...shocking.

So, here was the original question from Brennan:

Brennan:
"Hi Madam Secretary. I'm Brennan and I'm 15 years old. At my school, body image is a really big issue for girls my age. I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look. As the first female president how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they're so much more than just what they look like?"
And here was Hillary's attempt at knocking the soft ball out of the park...it's almost like she knew the question was coming.

Hillary:
"I'm so proud of you for asking that question. You are right -- my opponent has just taken this concern to a new level of difficulty and meanness. And, it's shocking when women are called names and judged solely on the basis of physical attributes.

"My opponent insulted Miss Universe. I mean, how do you get more acclaimed than that? But, it wasn't good enough. So we can't take any of this seriously any more. We need to laugh at it. We need to refute it. We need to ignore it. And we need to stand up to it."
Here is the full analysis from Spanglevision. Among other things, he points out that Brennan is the only participant of the night who reads her question from a prepared script."

Democrats blasted Cruzs children. Do you suppose they will do the same here?

This was one of the comments by a reader of the above article:

"She should have asked Hillary about Bill's trips on Jeff Epstein's private plane, and her geriatric husband having forced sex with underage girls, and what impact that might have on a girl's image of herself."

and this...
"Brian Williams will head Hillary's ministry of truth."
Ibid.

and...

"There were things that even Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wouldn't stoop to."

Forum List

Back