Billions of tests needed yet few are saying it.

Most can. Home Depot has strong health insurance. 160mil have private insurance. Some cannot pay for themselves you mean.

Most cant and are on Medicare, Medicaid, VA, Schip, VA, IHS and community clinics.
160mil are on private insurance. Your math is terrible. Medicare is insurance as well. What are you talking about?

Nope. The most extreme model said 2mil. 50mil LOL

2 million for what???????????

2.4 million deaths from this bug was the maximum estimated by anyone. Now, its down to 60,000. BTW, aids has killed more than 650,000 so far, and it isn't done.
Car accidents kill 40k annually
corona just killed 25000 a month mostly in one state and that is with extreme social distancing. In every state that would be 425000 dead a month. Take away social distancing across America and you would expect 1 million a month easily.

2.4 million deaths from this bug was the maximum estimated by anyone. Now, its down to 60,000.

60,000 is with extreme social distancing. take that away and multiply the current 25,000 a month many many times.
Nope our social distancing is far from extreme. 99% who get this virus have mild to annoying symptoms. I did. Now I am fine and can go on living my life.

2.4 million deaths from this bug was the maximum estimated by anyone. Now, its down to 60,000. BTW, aids has killed more than 650,000 so far, and it isn't done.
Car accidents kill 40k annually
corona just killed 25000 a month mostly in one state and that is with extreme social distancing. In every state that would be 425000 dead a month. Take away social distancing across America and you would expect 1 million a month easily.
That’s not how it works. The most extreme models said 2 mil. Only a small % die. Less than 1%.

And all 50 will be fine in 2 weeks. Maybe 49/50.

so if everybody went to one party that means 6 million would die. On a normal schedule of multiple parties multiple by X

I don't get it, your argument is a little bit obtuse.
He said no treatment is needed; let a herd immunity develop to protect us. I explained to him that disease is highly infectious and doing that would kill millions.

And all 50 will be fine in 2 weeks. Maybe 49/50.

so if everybody went to one party that means 6 million would die. On a normal schedule of multiple parties multiple by X

I don't get it, your argument is a little bit obtuse.
He said no treatment is needed; let a herd immunity develop to protect us. I explained to him that disease is highly infectious and doing that would kill millions.
It would not. Millions? LOL. No.

Only a small % die. Less than 1%.

and that totals 25,ooo/month just in NYS. thats 5 million a year nationwide even with social distancing.

are you now getting to understand why people smarter than you locked down the nation?
That’s not how it works. LOL. 25k is the extreme case. Let me explain it like I do to my little kids.

10 people will get infected and need hospitalization. 10 out of a 1000. Without social distancing those 10 get sick at once and our hospital system can only handle 6 at a time so our system collapses. Now with social distancing we get 2 per month over 5 months. Still the same 10 but now our hospital system can better handle it. That is how it works. So 25k would be 25k per month for about 3 months or at worst 75k deaths. Meh. Statistically insignificant out of 330mil. Sad but so is 40k who die in auto accidents every year. We don’t stop driving.

Forum List

Back