He made his money, now WWE and Guardians star S**Ts all over the fans who gave him his life....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmm...I wonder if there are Trump supporters who love the WWE.....and those bad movies....Guardians of the Galaxy....well.....now that Dave Bautista has made his money, has a great life given to him by the people who spent their hard earned money on him.....he craps all over them........

I hope Trump supporters pay attention to this in November....these asshats should never have power over anyone.....they are ungrateful assholes who are incompetent at running the government....and morons like this......should be shamed whenever they are in public...

Hmmmm...I wonder if there are Trump supporters who love the WWE.....and those bad movies....Guardians of the Galaxy....well.....now that Dave Bautista has made his money, has a great life given to him by the people who spent their hard earned money on him.....he craps all over them........

I hope Trump supporters pay attention to this in November....these asshats should never have power over anyone.....they are ungrateful assholes who are incompetent at running the government....and morons like this......should be shamed whenever they are in public...

The WWE Universe didn't like Battista at all, he's a rule-bending heel, the attacks he made on decent people in the WWE like Daniel Bryan and John Cena are well known.

Its really not surprising that he is still stabbing the people in the back

The WWE Universe didn't like Battista at all, he's a rule-bending heel, the attacks he made on decent people in the WWE like Daniel Bryan and John Cena are well known.

Its really not surprising that he is still stabbing the people in the back
Bautista

Gee imagine that. Some schmuck takes up with Hollywood types them ZOWIE, starts regurgitating their attitudes word for word like another leftist goon?

He's making himself more attractive to Hollywood producers and directors. Delivering outrageous and confrontational speeches like that is something that comes natural to WWE performers. Including playing the villain. I don't know that I'd take this too seriously. It's all a business to guys like this.

Like many pro wrestlers, Dave lives here in Tampa, and always seems like a pretty nice guy. I grew up seeing WWF/WWE guys like Hogan, Macho Man, Scott Hall, The Undertaker, etc around town, at the mall, the gym, Ybor nightclubs, and one thing is always consistent: they are always in performance mode.

Last edited:
I don't know what's funnier...

Someone who thinks a celebrity's opinion means anything more that what my dog leaves in the yard every morning...

or

Someone who thinks a faux athlete gives a rhinoceros shit about a fan base that is, essentially watching a soap opera in the square circle and think it's real...

or

Someone who knows the "sport" well enough to to think there are rules that can be bent and that one "athlete" is mean to others, like it's not all scripted...

I don't even know who the insignificant asshole is nor do I care so logically I couldn't give a shit less what he thinks or says.

Yeah all those brain dead morons who think wrestling is real will be pissed

Forum List

Back