Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

Well, again PP, you're ill informed. The newspaper ads were nothing more than notices that a certification of live birth had been ISSUED. They did not say what hospital he was born in, and they even got his address wrong. They prove nothing. They're worthless. He still could have been born in Kenya, had been issued the COLB, and those notices would still have been printed. Put it all together and you still have NOTHING.
Except those notices came from the Dept of Health.
The Hawaiian Dept of Health does not issue Kenyan Certificates of Live Birth.

No, they didn't. The NEWSPAPER did a daily check of COLB's that had been issued and printed a notice. The DofH had nothing whatsoever to do with the notices being printed in the paper.

I said nothing about a Kenyan COLB.
Wrong.

In November 2008, The Advertiser reported that the first published mention of the future president appeared in a Sunday Advertiser birth announcement that ran on Aug. 13, 1961:
"Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."
The identical announce- ment ran the following day in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin.
Birthers wave off those birth announcements, saying that Obama family members 48 years ago could have phoned in false information to both newspapers.

Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, Okubo said.

Birth announcements from the public ran elsewhere in both papers and usually included information such as the newborn's name, weight and time of birth.
"Take a second and think about that," wrote Robert Farley of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times' Pulitzer Prize winning Web site PoliticFact.com on July 1. "In order to phony those notices up, it would have required the complicity of the state Health Department and two independent newspapers — on the off chance this unnamed child might want to one day be president of the United States."

Hawaii officials confirm Obama's original birth certificate still exists | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

if you enjoy looking like an idiot - then by all means, keep trying to beat this dead horse.

When you get done with your pathetic insults, that you just got done giving me neg rep for you fucking hypocrite rat bastard, say something worth reading.

It happens every time. When you obamabot ass kissing club people run out of argument, you resort to insults... every mother fucking time. It's like the sun rise... you know it's coming.

I'm sorry to point this out to you Pale but if you are counting on the "birthers" to help you win back some seats in 2010 then you are not very bright. The fact is those lunatics are DRIVING away moderates and independents by the truck load.

If 46% of Americans think Obama should release the LF Certificate, then your theory is flawed.

Hey Miss I think it is something like 25% of Americans think the sun revolves around the EARTH. Does that make it so? I think not.

Wrong.

In November 2008, The Advertiser reported that the first published mention of the future president appeared in a Sunday Advertiser birth announcement that ran on Aug. 13, 1961:
"Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."
The identical announce- ment ran the following day in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin.
Birthers wave off those birth announcements, saying that Obama family members 48 years ago could have phoned in false information to both newspapers.

Such vital statistics, however, were not sent to the newspapers by the general public but by the Health Department, which received the information directly from hospitals, Okubo said.

Birth announcements from the public ran elsewhere in both papers and usually included information such as the newborn's name, weight and time of birth.
"Take a second and think about that," wrote Robert Farley of the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times' Pulitzer Prize winning Web site PoliticFact.com on July 1. "In order to phony those notices up, it would have required the complicity of the state Health Department and two independent newspapers — on the off chance this unnamed child might want to one day be president of the United States."

Hawaii officials confirm Obama's original birth certificate still exists | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser
Wrong.

By Drew Zahn
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

The announcements of Barack Obama's birth printed by two Hawaii newspapers in 1961 do not provide solid proof of a birth in the Aloha State because of uncertainties over the policies and procedures that apparently were being used at the time.

The Honolulu Star-Bulletin, for example, according to its website, now reprints birth information it receives from Hawaii's Department of Health.

"We don't have an editor who handles birth and marriage announcements; we print what we receive from the Department of Health Vital Statistics System," a Star-Bulletin newsroom operator explained to WND.

The operator said, "This is how we've always done it."

The newspaper's "proof" of birth, therefore, could be based on a state-issued "Certification of Live Birth" which, as WND has reported is insufficient alone, even for some State Department officials, to document the birthplace.

Many people remain unaware a child does not even have to be born in Hawaii to receive a Certification of Live Birth, the very "evidence" the White House has cited in defending its assertion Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hawaiian law specifically allows "an adult or the legal parents of a minor child" to apply to the health department and, upon unspecified proof, be given the birth document.

The only requirement for proof cited in the law doesn't address the birth of the child either, just "that the legal parents of such individual while living without Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

Complicating the situation somewhat is the affirmation from a woman in the Star-Bulletin newsroom – who did not identify herself – that the birth listings today contain just a child's name, no home address. The 1961 newspaper announcements also did not carry the name of the child.

The unanswered question, since the Obama announcement carried an address and no name, was whether the state provided addresses at one time and stopped, and didn't provide the name, or whether the information was obtained in some other fashion. Or was there another procedure to transmit information different from what now is released through the Certification of Live Birth that state officials say is the only document they now provide?

Likewise, the Honolulu Advertiser, which ran a Barack Obama birth announcement in the Aug. 13, 1961, Sunday Advertiser, relies on the state-issued certification, rather than reporting from hospitals.

The Advertiser's Marsha McFadden told WND at the time of Obama's birth announcement, the newspaper got all of its information from the state Department of Health. That would include the address.

"If we published it, it came from the state," she said.

She said today's rules are different. Anyone can submit information for announcements but the newspaper requires a birth document to verify. It also no longer uses addresses.

Hawaii State Registrar Dr. Alvin Onaka has told WND that most birth records stem from a hospital report. Documentation for children not born in hospitals depends on other records, such as the pregnant mother's prenatal exams, the statement of an attending midwife and a verification of the birth of a live child.

Onaka did not cite any independent investigative procedures for a report that would be submitted by a midwife.

According to Jerry Fuller and Mike Persons of the passport services division of the U.S. State Department, a document such as the Obama's COLB could be acceptable proof of U.S. citizenship for the purposes of getting a passport, but Fuller also conceded there are cases known where a COLB did not reveal the location of the child's birth accurately.

"There are some documents that say things that aren't true," Fuller said. "That's not what's supposed to happen."

Hawaiian newspapers don't prove birthplace

Last edited:
if you enjoy looking like an idiot - then by all means, keep trying to beat this dead horse.

Alinsky's rules for radicals - RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sorry bub... you're ass backwards on this one. It's pretty much working out just the opposite of that theory.

SO the guy brought up the bill to keep the "birthers are crazy" thing going?

If i'm ass backwards just point me to the info so I can STFU :D
OK... I'll explain it to you simple enough so that anyone should understand it...

... THE MORE PEOPLE THAT HEAR ABOUT THIS ISSUE, THE MORE PEOPLE WANT OBAMA TO PROVE HE'S A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN...

OK, see how that's backfiring on obama if his intent is to make people look stupid? He's spending GOBS of CASH to KEEP his birth certificate HIDDEN, why would he put all that money and effort in jeopardy? Doesn't make sense. The theory that he's doing it to make people look stupid is fundamentally flawed. There's another reason. Ask yourself what.

Actually, it is closer to the truth to say that the more people hear about this issue, the sillier they perceive the "Birthers" and those on the Right who are attempting to ride their coattails. It is good for some laughs too.

Many people remain unaware a child does not even have to be born in Hawaii to receive a Certification of Live Birth, the very "evidence" the White House has cited in defending its assertion Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hawaiian law specifically allows "an adult or the legal parents of a minor child" to apply to the health department and, upon unspecified proof, be given the birth document.

The only requirement for proof cited in the law doesn't address the birth of the child either, just "that the legal parents of such individual while living without Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

I was one of the 'many people'...that's illuminating.

OK... I'll explain it to you simple enough so that anyone should understand it...

... THE MORE PEOPLE THAT HEAR ABOUT THIS ISSUE, THE MORE PEOPLE WANT OBAMA TO PROVE HE'S A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN...

OK, see how that's backfiring on obama if his intent is to make people look stupid? He's spending GOBS of CASH to KEEP his birth certificate HIDDEN, why would he put all that money and effort in jeopardy? Doesn't make sense. The theory that he's doing it to make people look stupid is fundamentally flawed. There's another reason. Ask yourself what.

Actually, it is closer to the truth to say that the more people hear about this issue, the sillier they perceive the "Birthers" and those on the Right who are attempting to ride their coattails. It is good for some laughs too.

Alinsky's rule 5 again...do you have anything constructive to contribute?

It looks like Orly Taitz and her fellow Obama “birthers” have been “punk’d” by an Obama supporter, said David Weigel in The Washington Independent. An anonymous blogger posted four photos apparently showing the creation of the “infamous” fake Kenyan Obama birth certificate touted by Taitz, along with a “mocking” itemized list, MasterCard-style, that starts with “Fine cotton business paper: $11” and ends with “Punkin’ the Birthers: Priceless.”

The 1961 Kenyan birth document released by Taitz “is probably not authentic,” said Jerome Corsi in WorldNetDaily. Certainly it “shows distinct differences” from an authentic 1961-era birth certificate procured by WND. Still, our sources in Nairobi “do not rule out the possibility President Obama may indeed have been born in their country.”

After she was “punk’d” by the Kenyan birth certificate, Taitz has “become too much even for the Birther movement,” said Eric Kleefeld in Talking Point Memo. Even “the apparent godfather of Birtherism,” Andy Martin, is asking his fellow conspiracy theorists to “disown this ‘nutcase’ Taitz.” Of course, he also thinks the media is focusing on such an “obvious crackpot” to discredit the movement.

Martin isn’t the only media critic of the birther movement, said Mark Silva in the Chicago Tribune. According to a new Pew poll, 41 percent of respondents who’ve heard of the birthers say the media is paying too much attention to birthers’ claims, compared with 28 percent (and 39 percent of Republicans) who say they’re not hearing enough.

Oh really? Then why is it working out just the opposite of what you just said? Could it be you're just spewing obamabot partisan protection crap?

Are you asking one of the nutjobs to accept just how nutty they are?
Ain't gonna happen - but you are correct - it is worth a few giggles.

It looks like Orly Taitz and her fellow Obama “birthers” have been “punk’d” by an Obama supporter, said David Weigel in The Washington Independent. An anonymous blogger posted four photos apparently showing the creation of the “infamous” fake Kenyan Obama birth certificate touted by Taitz, along with a “mocking” itemized list, MasterCard-style, that starts with “Fine cotton business paper: $11” and ends with “Punkin’ the Birthers: Priceless.”

The 1961 Kenyan birth document released by Taitz “is probably not authentic,” said Jerome Corsi in WorldNetDaily. Certainly it “shows distinct differences” from an authentic 1961-era birth certificate procured by WND. Still, our sources in Nairobi “do not rule out the possibility President Obama may indeed have been born in their country.”

After she was “punk’d” by the Kenyan birth certificate, Taitz has “become too much even for the Birther movement,” said Eric Kleefeld in Talking Point Memo. Even “the apparent godfather of Birtherism,” Andy Martin, is asking his fellow conspiracy theorists to “disown this ‘nutcase’ Taitz.” Of course, he also thinks the media is focusing on such an “obvious crackpot” to discredit the movement.

Martin isn’t the only media critic of the birther movement, said Mark Silva in the Chicago Tribune. According to a new Pew poll, 41 percent of respondents who’ve heard of the birthers say the media is paying too much attention to birthers’ claims, compared with 28 percent (and 39 percent of Republicans) who say they’re not hearing enough.

And this is relevant to obama hiding his real birth certificate how?

Oh.... just more deflection... I get it... :eusa_hand:

I suspect the Birther movement would also like to disown James Von Brunn.

And it didn't take long to reduce you to nothing more than an insulting jack ass. The very same thing you just neg repped me for, FIRST...

Personal insults add nothing to a discussion

... yeah, you remember that little note you left me with your neg rep? You fucking filthy hypocrite.

Take a hike moron.

And this is relevant to obama hiding his real birth certificate how?

Oh.... just more deflection... I get it...

The relevance is simple.... Why would Obama want to relieve the republicansof the burden of their "birther friends"??

Oh really? Then why is it working out just the opposite of what you just said? Could it be you're just spewing obamabot partisan protection crap?

No...I actually get out into the world quite a bit. Laughter is one of the main reactions when discussing this issue with just about everyone. I'm sorry to tell you this, Pale Rider, but most people simply think that the Birthers are :cuckoo:. Just like the Truthers, just like the "We never landed on the Moon" people, just like the Kennedy conspiracy people, just like the "Paul McCartney is really dead" people.

I am anything BUT an Obama fan but I am aware that birth records are not public domain (would you want yours to be? Think about it, identity theft comes to mind). Anyone who is running for president has to prove to the Election Board they are US citizens. Obviously Obama satisfied that requirement or he would not have been able to run.
Anyone who is still pushing the agenda that he is not a citizen of this country actually does more harm to his chosen political party that good. :eek:
Honestly those who continue to push this agenda are viewed (even by most in their own party) as :cuckoo:.....
They are placed in the same category as foil heads, 9/11, JFK assassination and Apollo landings conspiracy theorists and that is where they belong.
The lunatic fringe.

Did you read yourself into this??????
Hmmmmm - interesting .......

I am anything BUT an Obama fan but I am aware that birth records are not public domain (would you want yours to be? Think about it, identity theft comes to mind). Anyone who is running for president has to prove to the Election Board they are US citizens. Obviously Obama satisfied that requirement or he would not have been able to run.
Anyone who is still pushing the agenda that he is not a citizen of this country actually does more harm to his chosen political party that good. :eek:
Honestly those who continue to push this agenda are viewed (even by most in their own party) as :cuckoo:.....
They are placed in the same category as foil heads, 9/11, JFK assassination and Apollo landings conspiracy theorists and that is where they belong.
The lunatic fringe.

Jinx!

No...I actually get out into the world quite a bit. Laughter is one of the main reactions when discussing this issue with just about everyone. I'm sorry to tell you this, Pale Rider, but most people simply think that the Birthers are :cuckoo:. Just like the Truthers, just like the "We never landed on the Moon" people, just like the Kennedy conspiracy people, just like the "Paul McCartney is really dead" people.
They laugh at homos that think they're actually married too. So what?

Forum List

Back