Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

Anyone who is still pushing the agenda that he is not a citizen of this country actually does more harm to his chosen political party that good.
Honestly those who continue to push this agenda are viewed (even by most in their own party) as .....
They are placed in the same category as foil heads, 9/11, JFK assassination and Apollo landings conspiracy theorists and that is where they belong.
The lunatic fringe.

:clap2:

I agree - but nutjobs are not going to suddenly wake up and say, "gee, ya know - I've been talking idiocy." They are just going to keep trying to convince others of the legitimacy of their pyschosis - they;ve sort of dug themselves into that hole and now the rest of us get to chuckle as they squirm around down there.

So tell me, those who choose rule 5, what is wrong with asking why Obama doesn't release his long form birth certificate?

And this is relevant to obama hiding his real birth certificate how?

Oh.... just more deflection... I get it...

The relevance is simple.... Why would Obama want to relieve the republicansof the burden of their "birther friends"??

Wrong... it's a joke. A deflection. An attempt take focus off the issue, and just one more jack ass liberal with too much time on his hands, of which he/she is going to have a lot more sitting in their jail cell, because it's ILLEGAL to FORGE a BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Just you're kind of people aye? Forgers? Criminals? People that PISS ON our constitution?

Oh really? Then why is it working out just the opposite of what you just said? Could it be you're just spewing obamabot partisan protection crap?

No...I actually get out into the world quite a bit. Laughter is one of the main reactions when discussing this issue with just about everyone. I'm sorry to tell you this, Pale Rider, but most people simply think that the Birthers are :cuckoo:. Just like the Truthers, just like the "We never landed on the Moon" people, just like the Kennedy conspiracy people, just like the "Paul McCartney is really dead" people.
They laugh at homos that think they're actually married too. So what?

I'm sure some do...but that group is getting smaller and smaller and moving to the fringe too.

So tell me, those who choose rule 5, what is wrong with asking why Obama doesn't release his long form birth certificate?

Oh gee Missourian... do you always have to get back to the issue? Just when the obamabot ass kissing club was having so much fun INSULTING MILLIONS of PEOPLE... :lol:

And this is relevant to obama hiding his real birth certificate how?

Oh.... just more deflection... I get it...

The relevance is simple.... Why would Obama want to relieve the republicansof the burden of their "birther friends"??

Wrong... it's a joke. A deflection. An attempt take focus off the issue, and just one more jack ass liberal with too much time on his hands, of which he/she is going to have a lot more sitting in their jail cell, because it's ILLEGAL to FORGE a BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Just you're kind of people aye? Forgers? Criminals? People that PISS ON our constitution?

Why such apparent anger?

No...I actually get out into the world quite a bit. Laughter is one of the main reactions when discussing this issue with just about everyone. I'm sorry to tell you this, Pale Rider, but most people simply think that the Birthers are :cuckoo:. Just like the Truthers, just like the "We never landed on the Moon" people, just like the Kennedy conspiracy people, just like the "Paul McCartney is really dead" people.

I'm sure some do...but that group is getting smaller and smaller and moving to the fringe too.

That is a lie, and you know it. Every time a vote is put to the public over pervert, homo agendas, you lose, every time. Homosexuality is disgusting to the vast majority, and it will always be that way. It's normal, and you can't change it.

But on the flip side of that, the number of people wanting obama to release his birth certificate is growing by leaps and bounds. Those of you who want to dismiss it and spit your insults at the growing number of those who don't, soon will be the MINORITY.

Last edited:

Why such apparent anger?

Why such apparent apathy?

Don't forget the form...with the pretty Hawaiian leis around the border...with the bird of paradise water mark.

You are absolutely CORRECT - How can a person actually claim to be eligible for our nation's highest office if he doesn't produce the bird of paradise watermark??????
What a sham - I understand all NON-MUSLIM babies get the bird of paradise watermark!!!!!

That is a lie, and you know it. Every time a vote is put to the public over pervert, homo agendas, you lose, every time. Homosexuality is disgusting to the vast majority, and it will always be that way. It's normal, and you can't change it.

So, I guess, just like the reality of Obama being a natural born American citizen, you want to ignore the reality that more and more states (how many now?) recognize gay marriage. What was that # 10 years ago? 20 years ago? 30 years ago?

Sorry, but our reality is bulldozing right over your fantasies. Maybe that's the source of your anger....reality.

But on the flip side of that, the number of people wanting obama to release his birth certificate is growing by leaps and bounds. Those of you who want to dismiss it and spit your insults at the growing number of those who don't, soon will be the MINORITY.

:lol::lol: :cuckoo:

Again...those who choose only to attempt to ridicule, what concerns you about asking Obama to release his long form birth certificate?

Until Obama releases a coconut with an imprint of his baby feet, the birthers will not be satisfied

Forum List

Back