Bill Taylor Cites NYT as Source for His Claim Trump Wanted Ukraine to Get Dirt on Biden

I was addressing your silly claim about the billion dollars. Your claim might have had some credibility if Trump hadn't been so adamant that it never happened in the first place, but then changed his story when he saw that wasn't going to be believed. Evidently, the most prolific liars don't understand that continuously changing stories become less believable with each version of the lie. Everybody involved in Obama withholding that money was aware of why it was being withheld, and none of them have even hinted it might have been for anything less than a valid reason, or had anything to do with gain for Biden't son. Virtually everybody involved in Trump's extortion plot tells a totally different reason for that, with many of them showing that they opposed the ethics of such action at the time. Your poor attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing is nothing more than a POOR attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing.

Biden boasts about it on video, nimrod. Try again

And what does that prove? That he followed the president's instructions? It certainly doesn't show wrong doing. Again, your POOR attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing is just a poor attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing. I used to think you were smart. Oh well.

It shows biden extorting the Ukraine to help his son.

Except of course for the fact that
a) Biden was doing as part of official U.S. policy
b) that Biden didn't control the funds- President Obama did and
c) that it didn't help his son.

Except for that of course.

Oh? His son is a part of the obummer cabinet? His son was working for the interests of the USA?

You people are fucking insane. You defend obvious corruption and invent shit to go after Trump.

You are well deserving of the karmic bitchslap heading your way.

All the more reason to see how ridiculous your claim is that the president would changed our policy to enrich someone who wasn't even directly connected to US government. Keep grabbing at those straws.

I was addressing your silly claim about the billion dollars. Your claim might have had some credibility if Trump hadn't been so adamant that it never happened in the first place, but then changed his story when he saw that wasn't going to be believed. Evidently, the most prolific liars don't understand that continuously changing stories become less believable with each version of the lie. Everybody involved in Obama withholding that money was aware of why it was being withheld, and none of them have even hinted it might have been for anything less than a valid reason, or had anything to do with gain for Biden't son. Virtually everybody involved in Trump's extortion plot tells a totally different reason for that, with many of them showing that they opposed the ethics of such action at the time. Your poor attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing is nothing more than a POOR attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing.

Biden boasts about it on video, nimrod. Try again

And what does that prove? That he followed the president's instructions? It certainly doesn't show wrong doing. Again, your POOR attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing is just a poor attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing. I used to think you were smart. Oh well.

It shows biden extorting the Ukraine to help his son.

Except of course for the fact that
a) Biden was doing as part of official U.S. policy
c) that it didn't help his son.

Except for that of course.

Oh? His son is a part of the obummer cabinet? His son was working for the interests of the USA?

You people are fucking insane. You defend obvious corruption and invent shit to go after Trump.

You are well deserving of the karmic bitchslap heading your way.

And by 'fucking insane' you mean it drives you fucking insane that I confront you with the facts.

a) Biden was threatening Ukraine as part of official U.S. policy
c) that the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor didn't help Hunter Biden- or Joe Biden.

You are the one defending obvious corruption by just parroting the lies of Trump and his propaganda machine.

Near the end of his show on 11/6/201, Hannity showed documents proving that the “whistleblower's” attorney, Mark Zaid, sent messages as early as 1917 which talked about a coup against Trump. Zaid seemed obsessed with removing Trump. He also wrote that “CNN would play a key roll in keeping Trump from finishing his full term.”

Some of this was reported in the MSM but I didn't see any reference to Zaid's comment about CNN.

Hannity promised more revelations on his next show. This is getting interesting.

Wow so this conspiracy goes back to 1917.

That is some Deep State shit

It was obviously a typo. You couldn't figure that out? I meant 2017, now you know. Sometimes us old folk (I'm 80) make mistakes like that. Of course, I am sure that someone like you never makes mistakes. If you had gone to the link I mentioned (the last few minutes of Hannity's show yesterday), you would have heard Hannity refer to the year as 2017. The EVIDENCE OF RECORD shows the year to be 2017, and I got it wrong. My bad.

PS: Watch Hannity tonight for a lot more information if you have the courage to do it.

I just found it funny- I knew it was a typo. For what year- I didn't really know or care.

I don't watch Sean Hannity because he has his head firmly up Trump's ass- or maybe its the other way around- anyway Hannity is just serving as the propaganda chief for Trump.

Do I care that the whistleblowers attorney happens to be anti-Trump?

No more than I care that Trump's attorneys are pro-Trump.

Forum List

Back