Bill Taylor Cites NYT as Source for His Claim Trump Wanted Ukraine to Get Dirt on Biden

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
breitbart.com ^ | 6 Nov 2019

U.S. diplomat Bill Taylor, during his deposition last month, identified the New York Times as the sole source of his claim that President Donald Trump wanted Ukraine to help him get dirt on Joe Biden, transcripts released Wednesday show.

Besides a New York Times article, “I have no other information from what the [U.S.] president was thinking,” he declared under questioning by Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) during his October 22 deposition, given behind closed doors.

The transcripts of his testimony described the Zeldin-Taylor exchange as follow:

Zeldin: What was the goal of requesting investigations into 2016 election and [Ukrainian company that employed Hunter] Burisma?

Taylor: As I understand it from one of the maybe the article in the New York Times about [Trump’s private lawyer] Mr. [Rudy] Giuliani’s interest in Burisma, in that article, he describes, and I think he quotes Giuliani at some length, that article indicates that Giuliani was interested in getting some information on Vice President Biden that would be useful to Mr.Giuliani’s client. I think that’s what he says. He says he’s got one client, and he’s useful to the client.

Zeldin: And then it’s your inference that Mr. Giuliani’s goal would be the President’s goal?

Taylor: Yes.

Zeldin: And your source is the New York Times?

Taylor: Yes.

Zeldin: So do you have any other source that the President’s goal in making this request was anything other than the New York Times?

Taylor: I have not talked to the president. I have no other information from what the President was thinking.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

This is an even more ridiculous example of “circular evidence” than what we saw when the FBI was planting stories in the media and then using them to justify FISA warrants on U.S. citizens!!!

And this moron is their big star witness in next week’s open hearings.

I hope he’s asked the same question early so everyone will hear his answer....... This is so absurd, he uses an article from the FAKE NEWS N.Y.Times as a source to base his OPINION???!!!... The DemonRATS have gone completely insane with Trump DERANGEMENT syndrome!!!

My GOD....The demonRATS have nothing...again. Let's try this as Mueller II, Throw it out to the public, let our comrades in the media SPIN IT, and hope no one has the mental capacity to see that we are doing the same shit again!.....and so many ABNORMALS in USMB actually believe all this bullshit....none of them have 2 working braincells!

Not a problem. Enough people have testified that Trump was bribing Ukraine till one man's testimony won't make that much difference.

New York Times...enemies of the American people.

Near the end of his show on 11/6/201, Hannity showed documents proving that the “whistleblower's” attorney, Mark Zaid, sent messages as early as 1917 which talked about a coup against Trump. Zaid seemed obsessed with removing Trump. He also wrote that “CNN would play a key roll in keeping Trump from finishing his full term.”

Some of this was reported in the MSM but I didn't see any reference to Zaid's comment about CNN.

Hannity promised more revelations on his next show. This is getting interesting.

Not a problem. Enough people have testified that Trump was bribing Ukraine till one man's testimony won't make that much difference.
How many....3 maybe 4 bureaucrats...all Surrender Monkeys appointed.....ROTFLMFAO....are you dumb enough to think America doesn't understand what the ABNORMALS are doing.....dumb question, of course YOU don't!!!

How many....3 maybe 4 bureaucrats...all Surrender Monkeys appointed.....ROTFLMFAO....are you dumb enough to think America doesn't understand what the ABNORMALS are doing.....dumb question, of course YOU don't!!!

All you got to do is prove they are lying. Let me know how that is going.

Indictment after FISA REPORTS....Works for me!

You mean enough have lied?

Proof that they lied would be a real bomb shell. You got that?
Why, we have The Hildebeasty lying over 200 times on video and only now are they looking back into her part of the COUP!

Yes, we've heard all the silly Hillary accusations, but we're talking about Trump bribing Ukraine for dirt on Biden.

Get back with me when that happens. Your fantasies just aren't pertinent to anybody but you right now.

You mean enough have lied?

Proof that they lied would be a real bomb shell. You got that?
Why, we have The Hildebeasty lying over 200 times on video and only now are they looking back into her part of the COUP!

Yes, we've heard all the silly Hillary accusations, but we're talking about Trump bribing Ukraine for dirt on Biden.

Was Biden EXTORTING a quid pro quo....$1 billion IF YOU DONT INVESTIGATE MY SONS COMPANY, AND FIRE THAT PROSECUTOR WHO WAS ABOUT TO INTETVIEW HUNTER ABOUT IT?....And Trump had a TREATY with Ukraine to investigate corruption, signed by Blow Job Clinton.....come on idiot your lies and bullshit don't fly with me!

Get back with me when that happens. Your fantasies just aren't pertinent to anybody but you right now.
We shall see, anti-American!

Forum List

Back