Bill Taylor Cites NYT as Source for His Claim Trump Wanted Ukraine to Get Dirt on Biden

Not a problem. Enough people have testified that Trump was bribing Ukraine till one man's testimony won't make that much difference.

You mean enough have lied?

Proof that they lied would be a real bomb shell. You got that?
Why, we have The Hildebeasty lying over 200 times on video and only now are they looking back into her part of the COUP!

Yes, we've heard all the silly Hillary accusations, but we're talking about Trump bribing Ukraine for dirt on Biden.

Was Biden EXTORTING a quid pro quo....$1 billion IF YOU DONT INVESTIGATE MY SONS COMPANY, AND FIRE THAT PROSECUTOR WHO WAS ABOUT TO INTETVIEW HUNTER ABOUT IT?....And Trump had a TREATY with Ukraine to investigate corruption, signed by Blow Job Clinton.....come on idiot your lies and bullshit don't fly with me!

No, Biden wasn't extorting anyone. The situations do have some vague peripheral similarities, but they are not the same, no matter how much you want them to be.

Not a problem. Enough people have testified that Trump was bribing Ukraine till one man's testimony won't make that much difference.
How many....3 maybe 4 bureaucrats...all Surrender Monkeys appointed.....ROTFLMFAO....are you dumb enough to think America doesn't understand what the ABNORMALS are doing.....dumb question, of course YOU don't!!!

All you got to do is prove they are lying. Let me know how that is going.
Indictment after FISA REPORTS....Works for me!

Get back with me when that happens. Your fantasies just aren't pertinent to anybody but you right now.
We shall see, anti-American!

You really do sound childish calling people un-American.

You mean enough have lied?

Why, we have The Hildebeasty lying over 200 times on video and only now are they looking back into her part of the COUP!

Yes, we've heard all the silly Hillary accusations, but we're talking about Trump bribing Ukraine for dirt on Biden.

Was Biden EXTORTING a quid pro quo....$1 billion IF YOU DONT INVESTIGATE MY SONS COMPANY, AND FIRE THAT PROSECUTOR WHO WAS ABOUT TO INTETVIEW HUNTER ABOUT IT?....And Trump had a TREATY with Ukraine to investigate corruption, signed by Blow Job Clinton.....come on idiot your lies and bullshit don't fly with me!

No, Biden wasn't extorting anyone. The situations do have some vague peripheral similarities, but they are not the same, no matter how much you want them to be.

Yeah that billion in aid he held up wasn't extortion at all.

What a ridiculous claim you people make.

The democrat cabal in the basement apparently thinks that quotes from newspapers constitute direct knowledge. Somebody has to throw a net over these people.

The democrat cabal in the basement apparently thinks that quotes from newspapers constitute direct knowledge. Somebody has to throw a net over these people.

You got a credible link to back that up?

I've read your posts. You are no stranger to ridiculous claims.

Address the billion dollars, not me, dumbass.

breitbart.com ^ | 6 Nov 2019

U.S. diplomat Bill Taylor, during his deposition last month, identified the New York Times as the sole source of his claim that President Donald Trump wanted Ukraine to help him get dirt on Joe Biden, transcripts released Wednesday show.

Besides a New York Times article, “I have no other information from what the [U.S.] president was thinking,” he declared under questioning by Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) during his October 22 deposition, given behind closed doors.

The transcripts of his testimony described the Zeldin-Taylor exchange as follow:

Zeldin: What was the goal of requesting investigations into 2016 election and [Ukrainian company that employed Hunter] Burisma?

Taylor: As I understand it from one of the maybe the article in the New York Times about [Trump’s private lawyer] Mr. [Rudy] Giuliani’s interest in Burisma, in that article, he describes, and I think he quotes Giuliani at some length, that article indicates that Giuliani was interested in getting some information on Vice President Biden that would be useful to Mr.Giuliani’s client. I think that’s what he says. He says he’s got one client, and he’s useful to the client.

Zeldin: And then it’s your inference that Mr. Giuliani’s goal would be the President’s goal?

Taylor: Yes.

Zeldin: And your source is the New York Times?

Taylor: Yes.

Zeldin: So do you have any other source that the President’s goal in making this request was anything other than the New York Times?

Taylor: I have not talked to the president. I have no other information from what the President was thinking.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

This is an even more ridiculous example of “circular evidence” than what we saw when the FBI was planting stories in the media and then using them to justify FISA warrants on U.S. citizens!!!

And this moron is their big star witness in next week’s open hearings.

I hope he’s asked the same question early so everyone will hear his answer....... This is so absurd, he uses an article from the FAKE NEWS N.Y.Times as a source to base his OPINION???!!!... The DemonRATS have gone completely insane with Trump DERANGEMENT syndrome!!!
He read it in the NY Times?

Taylor is a moron and so is schiff

I was addressing your silly claim about the billion dollars. Your claim might have had some credibility if Trump hadn't been so adamant that it never happened in the first place, but then changed his story when he saw that wasn't going to be believed. Evidently, the most prolific liars don't understand that continuously changing stories become less believable with each version of the lie. Everybody involved in Obama withholding that money was aware of why it was being withheld, and none of them have even hinted it might have been for anything less than a valid reason, or had anything to do with gain for Biden't son. Virtually everybody involved in Trump's extortion plot tells a totally different reason for that, with many of them showing that they opposed the ethics of such action at the time. Your poor attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing is nothing more than a POOR attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing.

I was addressing your silly claim about the billion dollars. Your claim might have had some credibility if Trump hadn't been so adamant that it never happened in the first place, but then changed his story when he saw that wasn't going to be believed. Evidently, the most prolific liars don't understand that continuously changing stories become less believable with each version of the lie. Everybody involved in Obama withholding that money was aware of why it was being withheld, and none of them have even hinted it might have been for anything less than a valid reason, or had anything to do with gain for Biden't son. Virtually everybody involved in Trump's extortion plot tells a totally different reason for that, with many of them showing that they opposed the ethics of such action at the time. Your poor attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing is nothing more than a POOR attempt to portray the two incidents as the same thing.

Biden boasts about it on video, nimrod. Try again

And what does that prove? That he followed the president's instructions? It certainly doesn't show wrong doing. Again, your POOR attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing is just a poor attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing. I used to think you were smart. Oh well.

Near the end of his show on 11/6/201, Hannity showed documents proving that the “whistleblower's” attorney, Mark Zaid, sent messages as early as 1917 which talked about a coup against Trump. Zaid seemed obsessed with removing Trump. He also wrote that “CNN would play a key roll in keeping Trump from finishing his full term.”

Some of this was reported in the MSM but I didn't see any reference to Zaid's comment about CNN.

Hannity promised more revelations on his next show. This is getting interesting.

Wow so this conspiracy goes back to 1917.

That is some Deep State shit

The New York District needs to be dismantled and rebuilt. It is thoroughly corrupt.
The New York Times serves as their Propaganda Rag.

And what does that prove? That he followed the president's instructions? It certainly doesn't show wrong doing. Again, your POOR attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing is just a poor attempt to portray the two situations as the same thing. I used to think you were smart. Oh well.

It shows biden extorting the Ukraine to help his son.

Biden boasted on video about completing official U.S. policy.

Trump boasts about a secret perfect phone call where he asked a foreign leader to investigate his political rival.

And then has his personal attorney tell Ukraine that if they want a meeting in the White House and the release of funds, the President of the Ukraine has to publcly announce an investigation into the Bidens.

Which boasting is wrong?

Except of course for the fact that
a) Biden was doing as part of official U.S. policy
b) that Biden didn't control the funds- President Obama did and
c) that it didn't help his son.

Except for that of course.

Near the end of his show on 11/6/201, Hannity showed documents proving that the “whistleblower's” attorney, Mark Zaid, sent messages as early as 1917 which talked about a coup against Trump. Zaid seemed obsessed with removing Trump. He also wrote that “CNN would play a key roll in keeping Trump from finishing his full term.”

Some of this was reported in the MSM but I didn't see any reference to Zaid's comment about CNN.

Hannity promised more revelations on his next show. This is getting interesting.

Wow so this conspiracy goes back to 1917.

That is some Deep State shit

It was obviously a typo. You couldn't figure that out? I meant 2017, now you know. Sometimes us old folk (I'm 80) make mistakes like that. Of course, I am sure that someone like you never makes mistakes. If you had gone to the link I mentioned (the last few minutes of Hannity's show yesterday), you would have heard Hannity refer to the year as 2017. The EVIDENCE OF RECORD shows the year to be 2017, and I got it wrong. My bad.

PS: Watch Hannity tonight for a lot more information if you have the courage to do it.

Last edited:

Except of course for the fact that
a) Biden was doing as part of official U.S. policy
b) that Biden didn't control the funds- President Obama did and
c) that it didn't help his son.

Except for that of course.

Oh? His son is a part of the obummer cabinet? His son was working for the interests of the USA?

You people are fucking insane. You defend obvious corruption and invent shit to go after Trump.

You are well deserving of the karmic bitchslap heading your way.

Only if you really want it to, but you can see anything you want to you want to bad enough. That doesn't mean it's real.

Forum List

Back