Bill Maher's Islamophobic Career-Ender

Hahaha.....so modo didn't like how I slammed callygirl but has no rebuttle so the move was to use the rep button to whine. Dumbass
tantrum.jpg

Stop whining and get on topic, moron.

You're whining about the topic when I simply responded to the ongoing convo? Bajhahahah!
Unfortunately for you, neither CG nor your whining about rep are the actual topic or even a converstaion, unless you think talking to yourself is a 'convo'.

Idiot.

Interesting thread. You have one brand of bigots arguing with another brand of bigots, calling them bigots because the other's brand of bigotry is not their brand of bigotry.

Astonishing.

Kudos to dino and CurveLight for hitting it on the head every time.

tantrum.jpg

Stop whining and get on topic, moron.

You're whining about the topic when I simply responded to the ongoing convo? Bajhahahah!
Unfortunately for you, neither CG nor your whining about rep are the actual topic or even a converstaion, unless you think talking to yourself is a 'convo'.

Idiot.

Congratulations. You graduated from whining with the rep button to doing it in the thread. I was really impressed with your lack of bias by quoting CG and others and telling them to get on topic. (Oops.)

Btw, what's up with posters pretending to be staff and telling others how to post? Is that the basement flag? No arguments. Dry on ad nauseum ad homs. Hey! Let's pretend to be Staff!
(What's the next move? Randomly call police stations and claim the neighbor is being too noisy?)

Idiot.

Congratulations. You graduated from whining with the rep button to doing it in the thread. I was really impressed with your lack of bias by quoting CG and others and telling them to get on topic. (Oops.)

Btw, what's up with posters pretending to be staff and telling others how to post? Is that the basement flag? No arguments. Dry on ad nauseum ad homs. Hey! Let's pretend to be Staff!
(What's the next move? Randomly call police stations and claim the neighbor is being too noisy?)

It has nothing to do with anything but my preference for some focus on an actual topic. You know, something remotely resembling logic.

Apparently that is something that does not interest you.

Now I bet you want to talk about WTC7.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back