Bill Maher: Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on ‘Charlie Hebdo’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And among those millions is obama, the biggest muslim-lover and white-hater in history.

Bill Maher Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on Charlie Hebdo - The Daily Beast

jan 8 2015
Bill Maher didn’t hold back Wednesday night, blasting “hundreds of millions” of the world’s Muslims for allegedly supporting the Islamic terrorist massacre of cartoonists, writers, and editors at a Parisian satirical magazine that has mocked the Prophet Muhammad.

“I know most Muslim people would not have carried out an attack like this,” the host of HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher said on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “But here’s the important point: Hundreds of millions of them support an attack like this. They applaud an attack like this. What they say is, ‘We don’t approve of violence, but you know what? When you make fun of the Prophet, all bets are off.”

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

And among those millions is obama, the biggest muslim-lover and white-hater in history.

Bill Maher Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on Charlie Hebdo - The Daily Beast

jan 8 2015
Bill Maher didn’t hold back Wednesday night, blasting “hundreds of millions” of the world’s Muslims for allegedly supporting the Islamic terrorist massacre of cartoonists, writers, and editors at a Parisian satirical magazine that has mocked the Prophet Muhammad.

“I know most Muslim people would not have carried out an attack like this,” the host of HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher said on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “But here’s the important point: Hundreds of millions of them support an attack like this. They applaud an attack like this. What they say is, ‘We don’t approve of violence, but you know what? When you make fun of the Prophet, all bets are off.”

Maher is right.

You are not.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

What did you have to say when they were printing cartoons mocking Jesus Christ on the cross?

I'm not a Muslim.

Yeah sure.

I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

So, you would support criminal charges against those who insult Islam and the Warlord Muhammad, then?

The-real-face-of-Muhammad.jpg

cartoon14.jpg

So you think they got what they deserved in this case?

The truly sick minds are the filthy animals who kill over cartoons or movies and those that support them.

cartoon14.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GAWD...

cartoon14.jpg

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? YOU WANT TO FUCKING ***KILL ME*** OVER IT?

BRING IT!

No face time, Penelope who is not Muslim, cannot drop the veil of her Hijab in front of men who are not her husband or father...

pb-120904-hijab-mn-05.photoblog900.jpg

But what if Penelope asked her owner to come to speak for her? I think that might work.

Who is to say she couldn't bring her uncle-husband with her, anyway?

It's for this very reason there should NOT be limits. It's because of limits that you endorse that we even have Islam and its culturally mired, year 800 mindset in the first place. The subjective nature of the speech-stifling criteria leads to this intolerance and violence.
Instead, allow for the blasphemy and then allow for intellectual dissent and rebuttal.

cartoon14.jpg

I wonder if you'd made the same response regarding freedom of speech had it been Jewish characters, instead.

Care to answer that one?

Forum List

Back