Bill Maher: Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on ‘Charlie Hebdo’

There is a line, however, between unpopular (or offensive) speech and incitement.
"Burn this motherfucker down! Burn this bitch down!" - Michael Brown's stepdad.

There is no LINE, you idiot. Just a big gray area a mile wide that you fascists love to expand. Incitement to riot should not be a crime. Yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre should not be a crime. You want free speech or not.? THINK
with free speech comes responsibility dipshit.....

then here goes, just the end of your article

This doesn't mean, God forbid, that the overwhelming majority of Muslims support murderers. The opposite may be true.
But if they are not destroyed while they are still small and while they are still few of them, we will soon face a new and horribly brutal world.
The Muslim occupation of Europe - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

So all the Muslims should now be destroyed? this whole article was to incite Muslim hate, what Israel has been doing for years. Israel creates the news.

I would love to see Islam eradicated from this earth.

That does not mean I want to kill all Muslims, or even any Muslims.

Islam is a creed of pure evil, this would be a far better world if it gone forever. Like the human sacrifices of the Aztecs, Islam has no place among civilized people.
no radical religion that would preach or practice violence has a place among civilized people.....

i have heard quite a few.....

I have as well, but I have also posted dozens of examples of the Arab press stating that these acts of terrorism are justified.

{
Sharq slammed the French satirical magazine for publishing Muhammad cartoons. "It is not acceptable that the president of France defends the freedom of speech in his speech after the attacks," wrote Sharq. "This popular journal had published an insulting illustration of the Prophet of Islam." The daily suggested that "revising relations with moderate Islamic countries such as Iran, which are pursuing confrontation with extremism [like that of] [the Islamic State group] under the name of Islam, can lead to mutual understanding and to the elimination of the atmosphere of violence."

Reformist daily Etemad headlined with: Black Wednesday In Paris.

Meanwhile, some of the more conservative newspapers tried to put the blame on what they called France's policies in the Middle East. Javan, said to be close to the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), said in an editorial titled Cartoon Of Islamophobia In France that "France is among the countries that have had the largest dispatch of terrorists to Syria...and one can guess how dangerous the return of these terrorists could be for Europe."

The conservative daily Resalat said that the attack was a result of support for anti-Islamic media and other groups.}

Muslim Press Reacts To Charlie Hebdo Attack

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

Did you ever leave your country? I was working in India (~18% Muslims, not problematic if you can avoid them), Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia. He is 100% right, Not 99,9%. 100%.
As a man, with some influence and/or contact to lokal guys with influence, you face no personal problems there.
As long as you behave, at least. But you learn pretty quick what's on their minds.
If you are a woman, what I assume, and you go there and act as bluntly ignorant as you write above, I can predict your fait.

You should better learn,too. And turn towards the truth. As he said.

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

What did you have to say when they were printing cartoons mocking Jesus Christ on the cross?[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe you dont's get too much information in the bible belt, but Charlie Hebdo did just that. And other Magazines in european countries who are not that brave with respect to Islam, did that too on a pretty regular basis. Actually not so long ago in an art exhibition in Austria they put a frog on a cross.
302468463.jpg

Well, we had a few disgusted protests, I support that even as atheist because its not even funny, but no one went there with AK74s and killed the exhibition people.
Or just watch the movie "The life of Brian" of Monzy Python. Or "The passion of christ" and similar.
The devotees didn't ike it, but they did also not revert to Kalashnikovs.

And among those millions is obama, the biggest muslim-lover and white-hater in history.

Bill Maher Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on Charlie Hebdo - The Daily Beast

jan 8 2015
Bill Maher didn’t hold back Wednesday night, blasting “hundreds of millions” of the world’s Muslims for allegedly supporting the Islamic terrorist massacre of cartoonists, writers, and editors at a Parisian satirical magazine that has mocked the Prophet Muhammad.

“I know most Muslim people would not have carried out an attack like this,” the host of HBO’s Real Time With Bill Maher said on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. “But here’s the important point: Hundreds of millions of them support an attack like this. They applaud an attack like this. What they say is, ‘We don’t approve of violence, but you know what? When you make fun of the Prophet, all bets are off.”

His new season opener is tonight. Should be an interesting show. Salman Rushdie is going to be on the panel. Looks like he's ready to take the heat on this again. I really don't think hundreds of millions of Muslims approve of this attack.

But otherwise I agree with Maher on virtually everything else, including his opinion that fucking religion....all religions....cause these problems in the first place and I stand with him on atheism being the only rational lifestyle.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

Did you ever leave your country? I was working in India (~18% Muslims, not problematic if you can avoid them), Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia. He is 100% right, Not 99,9%. 100%.
As a man, with some influence and/or contact to lokal guys with influence, you face no personal problems there.
As long as you behave, at least. But you learn pretty quick what's on their minds.
If you are a woman, what I assume, and you go there and act as bluntly ignorant as you write above, I can predict your fait.

I have never been to the Middle East, but lived in several countries in South America and spent some time in Japan. I personally could not confirm what hundreds of millions of South American Catholics believe. But they are regularly visited by Mormon missionaries hoping to convert them.

i have heard quite a few.....

I have as well, but I have also posted dozens of examples of the Arab press stating that these acts of terrorism are justified.

{
Sharq slammed the French satirical magazine for publishing Muhammad cartoons. "It is not acceptable that the president of France defends the freedom of speech in his speech after the attacks," wrote Sharq. "This popular journal had published an insulting illustration of the Prophet of Islam." The daily suggested that "revising relations with moderate Islamic countries such as Iran, which are pursuing confrontation with extremism [like that of] [the Islamic State group] under the name of Islam, can lead to mutual understanding and to the elimination of the atmosphere of violence."

Reformist daily Etemad headlined with: Black Wednesday In Paris.

Meanwhile, some of the more conservative newspapers tried to put the blame on what they called France's policies in the Middle East. Javan, said to be close to the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), said in an editorial titled Cartoon Of Islamophobia In France that "France is among the countries that have had the largest dispatch of terrorists to Syria...and one can guess how dangerous the return of these terrorists could be for Europe."

The conservative daily Resalat said that the attack was a result of support for anti-Islamic media and other groups.}

Muslim Press Reacts To Charlie Hebdo Attack
yea i have heard them too....

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? YOU WANT TO FUCKING ***KILL ME*** OVER IT?

BRING IT!

I speak from experience: Don't take her comments seriously.

I speak from exp. Lipush is bias. Oh the pig thing, I think the Jews have a issue with pigs as well.

What on earth is the fucking connection to the pig?

Pigs are cute. I just don't eat them. :)
Pity you. You miss the exquisite taste of ham and bacon.

mmmmm, Bacon....

I have never been to the Middle East, but lived in several countries in South America and spent some time in Japan. I personally could not confirm what hundreds of millions of South American Catholics believe. But they are regularly visited by Mormon missionaries hoping to convert them.

They are? Hundreds of millions? Really?

Listen, don't make yourself a fool, You should get educetd about the statistic methods used in surveys.
They allow a pretty exact projection on the whole volume from a small representative sample. That's only the elaborated mathematical method, that the human brain is usung since Lucy to judge a general environment out of some specific examples.
Actually we would not have survived our first footsteps from the trees down in the savannah if we would have been as stupid as you and tell everybody around us that we should not judge all the saber-tooth tigers around us by the few that killed our companions.
Only who has seen everyone of them could say that they are not mostly peaceful vegetarians, right?

Of course I did not talk to hundreds of millions of Muslims. Why? Because I can't. No one can.
But I am not a liberal fucktard. I do not request stupid and impossible tasks. I know that I am in no danger if I discuss with a random Christian my views on religion. Or with a Hindu, a Buddhist or else, even a Mormon. The worst retaliation i can reasonably expect is that he calls me a faggot, idiot and that I will burn in hell eternally, things like that.
Is this expactation rational? Although I never met all of the Billions of Christians, Hindus or Buddhists?
Of course it is. Because all of my personal experience, and all information I got elsewhere about such confrontations tell me so.

Do you dare to discuss with a random Muslim to really discuss the serious parts of his religion? Say, without some guards nearby who are a protection against an assault? I bet no.
Actually almost nobody does. Why? Because the generall experience, by oneself and from elsewhere tells us that the chances are high he will attack you physically.

So, if I am in countries with high or almost solely muslim population, and I can put the comments of every single one Muslim I meet there into the same category, my assumtion that besides some possible exceptions they are more or less all wired the same way is more than reasonable.
The request to differentiate betwen all 1,3 billions of them bluntly is nothing else as fucking retarded.

You have on this board as well as on others a lot of different opinions to this specific murderous attack.
For example yours.
But: visit some muslim sites, or facebook channels, or twitter where muslim users are posting.
Do I really have to tell you what you will find there? Do I?

And finally: it is not my job to sort them out. If Muslims do not accept the attitude of their fellow devotees, THEY have to step forward. It is THEIR kin, not mine. I do not see any honest disgrace among them, neither after the recent atrocities, nor after former incident.
Except the very reluctant comments with clenched teeth of some representatives, everytime combined with the taquyia hidden warning not to blame this to Islam.

Presently we had quite some protests in France under the title "we are Charly", ( which I personally consider somehow ridiculous and hypocritical, but that's my opinion), you can check them out with every video you can find and I gurantee you will discover not one single Muslim among them.
Not ONE.

So, where are your peaceful Muslims standing up against their violent brothers? The ones between the hundreds of Millions you accuse me to peculate? WHERE?

Forum List

Back