Bill Maher: Hundreds of Millions of Muslims Support Attack on ‘Charlie Hebdo’

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? YOU WANT TO FUCKING ***KILL ME*** OVER IT?

BRING IT!

I speak from experience: Don't take her comments seriously.

That is ludicrous. Bill Maher is Zionist and hates Muslims. Since when has he spoke to hundreds of millions of Muslims?

As a Muslim, do you think that the Magazine got what it deserved for showing disrespect to the Warlord Muhammad?

cartoon14.jpg

I'm not a Muslim. I think there needs to be a limit on what these racist people can print in disguise of cartoons. They have sick minds to spread this kind of filth . We all know the pen is mightier than the sword, but not in this case.

So you think they got what they deserved in this case?

The truly sick minds are the filthy animals who kill over cartoons or movies and those that support them.

It is, and that is why I doubt it was a Muslim attack, but Zionist.

Oh I never heard of the magazine before this. Apparently these Muslims didn't kill women, strange, and they sure weren't on a suicide mission, how nice of one to leave his ID there.

cartoon14.jpg

BRING IT!

I speak from exp. Lipush is bias. Oh the pig thing, I think the Jews have a issue with pigs as well.

You sound like a Muslim

cartoon14.jpg

BRING IT!

I speak from exp. Lipush is bias. Oh the pig thing, I think the Jews have a issue with pigs as well.

What on earth is the fucking connection to the pig?

Pigs are cute. I just don't eat them. :)

cartoon14.jpg

BRING IT!

You speak nonsense, dear. Still waiting for concrete proof of The Mossad's involvement.:rolleyes:

cartoon14.jpg

BRING IT!

I have no idea why someone would put the pig picture up.

BRING IT!

I have no idea why someone would put the pig picture up.

Well, it wasn't me. So why you say I should have problems with it?

Everything, comes right after the vote, your PM threat, no suicide attack, were more like a mob attack, didn't shoot women, and one left his ID. And why now? Why did a car go on fired in front of a synagogue, I imagine it was meant as false flag that didn't pan out, to make it look like they were attacking an Israel synagogue as well ,
cars just don't burst into flames. I just knew Israel would make it about them. No offense to you, as your not your gov.

cartoon14.jpg

I wonder if you'd made the same response regarding freedom of speech had it been Jewish characters, instead.

Care to answer that one?

If the cartoons had lampooned Jewish Rabbis and a few of them went over to the magazine and shot them, I'd be just as outraged at the Rabbis that did it.

However..................I would also understand that those Rabbis were radicalized and acted on their own beliefs, rather than the totality of what most Jewish people believe.

Unfortunately, your example doesn't hold much water, because most Jewish people that I've known are more than happy to make fun of themselves at their own expense.

Everything, comes right after the vote, your PM threat, no suicide attack, were more like a mob attack, didn't shoot women, and one left his ID. And why now? Why did a car go on fired in front of a synagogue, I imagine it was meant as false flag that didn't pan out, to make it look like they were attacking an Israel synagogue as well ,
cars just don't burst into flames. I just knew Israel would make it about them. No offense to you, as your not your gov.

Again, you're speaking circumstances, and circumstances are common.

I like to think of it as a more logical aspect. ISIS and AL-Quaeda attacked Australia not long ago, and since then, and before then, they threatened to hit Europe, specifically England and France. The UK is clever to stand guard now.

They attack it because France attacks them in Iraq.

Why don't you stop thinking with your ass for once?

France was not the first to recognize Palestine. Finland, most of Latin America, Spain, Britian, all those recognized and critisized Israel many times. Why France, why now? Why a magazine, off all things? if the Mossad wanted to hurt france, he would have picked a less meaningless target.

Your claim makes no sense whatsoever.

Once they're made Kosher Parve, I promise to give it a try;)

I like kosher pickles, the real ones. :)

That's as close to kosher as I ever plan to get.

I LOVE carnitas.

I'm sure many pork made food meals are delicious. But that's my limit. not only it's religiously forbidden, I'm not used to that type of meat. I think I tasted bacon once.... Ahhhh, that didn't end well.:confused:

then here goes, just the end of your article

This doesn't mean, God forbid, that the overwhelming majority of Muslims support murderers. The opposite may be true.
But if they are not destroyed while they are still small and while they are still few of them, we will soon face a new and horribly brutal world.
The Muslim occupation of Europe - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

So all the Muslims should now be destroyed? this whole article was to incite Muslim hate, what Israel has been doing for years. Israel creates the news.

This doesn't mean, God forbid, that the overwhelming majority of Muslims support murderers. The opposite may be true.
But if they are not destroyed while they are still small and while they are still few of them, we will soon face a new and horribly brutal world.

So all the Muslims should now be destroyed? this whole article was to incite Muslim hate, what Israel has been doing for years. Israel creates the news.

So let me get this straight, you think Jews planted the ID and that Jews shot up the newspaper staff ?

So let me get this straight, you think Jews planted the ID and that Jews shot up the newspaper staff ?

Yes, she does.

They did it, so it seems, after they shot them..

Just because their government recognized "Palestine".

They went and shot a meaningless cartoon newspaper, because that's what Mossad agents do. They shoot cartoonists in the wide open street.

Yeah, that makes total sense.

Forum List

Back